Where did my Toolbox go?

Something not look right? Please explain in detail.

Where did my Toolbox go?

Postby BarGamer » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:00 pm

Signed up for a yearly Toolbox membership, and all of a sudden, I can't login to the Toolbox anymore. Has it been a year already? I keep trying to get my Lost Password email sent, but it's not showing up, even in my Spam folder. I have a Gmail account.
I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.
BarGamer
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Re: Where did my Toolbox go?

Postby BarGamer » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:20 am

Ok, so it HAD been a year, but for some wonky reason it wasn't recurring, or I mistakenly canceled it right afterwards, or whatever. I remember I was one of those who converted from monthly to yearly.

I renewed my subscription, hoping THIS TIME I did it right. Next time, if there's a problem with my Toolbox subscription, I'd like an email, or some sort of PM, or even a GTalk IM. I mean, hey, my magazine subscriptions tell me I only got a month left. Why not Erfworld?

Your loyal fanboy,
BarGamer
I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.
BarGamer

Return to Bug Reports