A Hamster Among the G-Strings: a Parson/Maggie fic

Words in a line. All fanfic goes here, Erfworld or otherwise.

A Hamster Among the G-Strings: a Parson/Maggie fic

Postby No one in particular » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:01 pm

The Author wrote:I've always been of the thought that if you want to see something in the world and no one else it making it, the only option left is to do it yourself.

So I offer to you, world, what I think is a rather tastefully done little bit of Parson/Maggie shipping. Bon appetit!

Maggie closed the door behind her. It had been a long walk from the Tower and the Caster's quarters, but her Warlord (the Perfect Warlord!) had tickled her mind with a request to come discuss a few things, and who was she to say no? Didn't Duty, to her Side, to the Great Minds, demand that she do everything she could to make sure that their greatest weapon was fully prepared for the battles to come? A stroll through the Capital and intelligent conversation late into the night were a small enough price.

Besides, the Caster's quarters had been feeling unbearably stuffy when the call had come. Sizemore was moping again, Jack was teasing Wanda, and Wanda was... Wanda. Some fresh air was just what Maggie had needed.

Still, it had been a quite long walk, and she was feeling a bit flushed now that she was in his residence. Her Warlord was already setting up for her one of those folding chairs he'd devised... he was always so considerate. Even with everything in his house built to the scale of a twoll, he did his best not to loom.

"So, uh... Maggie. Thanks for coming over."

As she settled in her seat and smoothed her skirt, Maggie smiled (not that she'd ever let it show on her face). Always so polite, so... grateful! He was a warlord, chief or not, and a powerful unit; anything he wanted, he could take by Order or by his own strong hand. And yet he asked, said 'please' and 'thank you'. "It is my pleasure, Lord. What did you wish to see me for?"

At this, Lord Hamster seemed to grow uneasy, taking a long time to answer and looking at everything in the room except her. At first Maggie thought it was just the firelight coloring his face, but she suddenly realized... he was blushing! Maggie decided to enjoy the show and let him go on hemming and hawing for a bit longer, when he finally said something that completely surprised her.

"I want you, Maggie! I need you so badly, but I'm so afraid of hurting you! Not because you're valuable to the side, but because I care for you. You're smart, and not crazy, and... and..." and here he faltered, her Perfect Warlord losing confidence in the middle of his charge. Maggie could only stare silently up at him, as he fidgeted and stared into the fire.

As she gazed at his profile, Maggie asked with a carefully controlled voice, "I... see, Lord. And... what would you have me do?"

"I don't know! It's burning me up... every time I see you, the flame in me gets closer to Inferno! I don't know what'll happen when it goes out of control! What can I do, Maggie? Do you have any ideas? Help me!"

Maggie picked up her bag and played with the clasp, her eyes carefully cast downward. "May I... give you a Suggestion, Lord?"

"Of course! Anything!"

FOOF

Maggie stood before Lord Hamster as the glitter faded and the glazed look crept over his face. She leaned in close to his ear and nibbled it before murmuring, "Be gentle at first... I'll let you know when I've had–

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Maggie slammed shut the book she'd been writing in and whirled to face the door to her chambers.

"W-WHAT?! I mean, yes, what is it?" she stammered before finding her voice again.

Parson paused before he called out from the other side of the door. "... uh, our Turn's starting, and I was wondering if you wanted to go on rounds with me."

Maggie quickly composed herself. "Certainly, Lord. Just give me a moment to get ready."

Only after she'd locked her journal in the polarized-Stuff safe she'd had specially made (that had set her back more than a few Rands in the Magic Kingdom!) did she feel safe enough to face her... sigh... Perfect Warlord.
Last edited by No one in particular on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Are you always so pessimistic?"
"Not at all. I saved it for my last battle."
---
Got questions? Ask Count Downer!
No one in particular

Re: A Hamster Among the G-Strings: a Parson/Maggie fic

Postby hehehe426 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Oh my god I love it omg
At first I was like "ewwww noooo so ooc ew"
Oh my god this is beautiful. Maggie writing selfship fiction.
It's perfect because at first I was like "what? No, this is so cheesy."
THEN IT TURNED OUT THAT SHE WAS WRITING AND EVERYTHING BECAME GORGEOUSNESS

.... Now I want to draw art of this is that okay
hehehe426
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby No one in particular » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Go right ahead, I'm not going to stop you! :D

Now to start working on that Parson/Ace fic...
"Are you always so pessimistic?"
"Not at all. I saved it for my last battle."
---
Got questions? Ask Count Downer!
No one in particular

Postby Meiji_man » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 pm

here I was thinking someone Rule 34'd Erfworld.

Nice save.
Meiji_man

Postby SteveMB » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 pm

LOL -- starts out with the threat of being so bad, and turns out to be so good. :lol:
Is this a real holy war, or just a bunch of deluded boopholes croaking each other?
SteveMB
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!

Return to Fiction, Poetry and Essays