Predictamancy: Book 3 Opponent

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: Predictamancy: Book 3 Opponent

Postby Malanthyus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:31 pm

I'll chip in negative five quataloos on Charlie using his built up funds to pay the cost to summon up 3 "perfect warlords" to put down Parson before he has a chance to kill him.
Malanthyus

Postby drachefly » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:08 am

Three? Why not four?
drachefly

Postby badninja » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:41 pm

I think it will be FAQ a know ally to Charlie. FAQ would be interesting as in how would TV react and the other sides around them. Charlie is going to act to preserve FAQ for the simple reason that Parson is now associating with units who know he was involved with the fall of the old FAQ. Jillian is not aware of all the facts of what happened and she has established beef with Charlie and this would get her pissed at Charlie. Charlie has been running a scam for a while now he needs to up the stakes and tip them into his favor if he is going to remain relevant. Charlie is a major factor here but we need to see what other threats are there so he could be replaced as the major villain if he does fall, as of yet there are no other sides that are powerful enough yet.
I came, I saw, I had fun!
badninja
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby bladestorm » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:46 pm

drachefly wrote:Three? Why not four?

Were there four armies that battled against GK in Book 1? Jetstone, Faq, Charlescomm, and TV, maybe? The other constituents of the RCC could have been NPC placeholders. Or main personalities of Jillian, Ansom, Vinny, and Webinar?
bladestorm

Postby drachefly » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:31 pm

I don't think those are parallels, just good candidates for being summoned against Parson in the future.
drachefly

Postby Arky » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:07 am

Hey, is it too late to get decent odds on GK + Thinkamancers + Predictamancers vs Charlescomm, Faq, Carnymancers, Hat Magicians and the remains of Jetstone? (with a sidebet of Jetstone changing sides once Tramennis and Parson get a chance to speak for any length of time?)
Arky

Postby Lipkin » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:07 am

GK vs TV, in the sense that Parson will help Caesar stage a coup against King Don. Parson attacks TV (whether through MK or on the ground, idk) and assassinates King Don, with Caesar as Chief Warlord ensuring that Don is thinly guarded. In appreciation, Caesar leaves the RCC and allies with Parson. They then stage an attack against neighboring Faq.

Oh, and Vinny is Ambassador to Faq, right? He turns to Faq, and Vinny and Caesar get to have a mono a mono battle.

Anyone else ever pointed out how they resemble Angel and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
Lipkin

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld