Uberlinking: A New Hope A TF2 Movie

Movies, songs, or whatever other stuff you have created.

Uberlinking: A New Hope A TF2 Movie

Postby zeekgenateer » Thu May 07, 2009 11:41 pm

A late night of MTG and LAN gaming gave birth to a griefing video in TF2, Uberlinking: A New Hope. Though I find most griefing despicable, sometimes it can be just harmless fun, especially if there are easy ways to counter the griefing (For an example to uberlinking: airblasting pyros, and demo stickies). I hope you enjoy this, as much as I did making it. (Editing is the best part of movie making)

What'd you think? What could have been better? I appreciate all feedback! (Just don't flame me for griefing)
zeekgenateer

Re: Uberlinking: A New Hope A TF2 Movie

Postby zeekgenateer » Sun May 10, 2009 2:21 pm

My shameless plug for myself has gotten me some views, but no feedback.

I'm working on another project off and on to be ready this summer...
I am in a WoW guild with a bunch of friends from my school, and there is a lot of drama and hilarity that goes on in the guild. I'm planning on recording conversations and video to make a biweekly movie/podcast. I'm working on the intro now, but if anyone has suggestions let me know. I'll plug it here when its done :D.
zeekgenateer

Postby complete » Tue May 12, 2009 12:17 am

My only suggestion as someone who works in the entertainment industry would be never advertise things until they are finished.
complete

Postby zeekgenateer » Wed May 13, 2009 4:38 pm

From what I see of the entertainment industry, it happens all the time. And while I'd like to post a link when its done and would encourage people to see it, I'd rather use this as an area to come up with ideas. Since I'm new to some media programs and have never been one that's been good with art things, I'd like to be able to see what others think of my stuff.

So if that's your only suggestion thanks, I guess.
zeekgenateer

Return to Multimedia