What pin did you get/ would you have gotten?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

What pin did you get/ would you have gotten?

Postby TheMutant » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Just got my Transylvito pin from the Kickstarter and aw yiss is it sexy. :)

Anyone else gotten theirs yet? If you did the 'one pin' thing, what side's symbol did you pick? And if you got the full set (or none), what pin WOULD you have picked if you were just getting one?
Join the Erflings fanart gallery on DeviantArt!

Sixty wrote:Obviously the mystery caster has no particular feelings one way or the other about Parson, he simply heard "cue the Benny Hill music" and gave chase, compelled to do so by forces outside his control.
TheMutant
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Re: What pin did you get/ would you have gotten?

Postby Keighvin1 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:41 am

I got my Faq pin a few days ago, in an envelope big enough for a manuscript. This may just be me, but that seemed rather amusing.
Keighvin1
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:25 am

Just an FYI for folks like myself who may be wondering why they don't have pins or a badge yet, I checked in with Team Erfworld via Kickstarter. As usual, I got a prompt and detailed message from Linda explaining that they've been filling the rewards from the "bottom-up" so to speak, doing the $45 pledges last. They manually assign the site badge when they fill each individual order. Just figured others might be curious.

Also general shout-out to Linda because I can't say it enough. I've dealt with her 3 or 4 times now regarding Kickstarter/store order issues and she is always prompt in her replies, even if it's just to tell you she has to check up on further details before fully addressing your issue. She's a great addition to the team, thank you so much!
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Shai_hulud » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:32 pm

I got all of them, but if I had been limited, Wanda and Hamstard. Wanda's cuz it's coolest, and Hamster's cuz I'm insecure about wearing girly pink flower pins in public.
Shai_hulud
Pins Supporter!
Pins Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld