What little interaction we've had with Charlie seems to center around 70s television shows: Charlie's Angels, obviously, and Mork and Mindy as well.
So what else might he have up his sleeve?
* A six-million-shmucker man?
* A family of attack partridges?
* Aquatic mammals that enthusiastically greet returning troops (welcome-back otters)?
I suspect he's got a library that contains, at the very least:
* the complete lineage of the Transylvito nobles (a TV Guide)
* a tome about at least one of the 3 fundamental elements (The Facts of Life)
He probably has some nobles under his employ / influence as well.
Not kings, certainly, but perhaps a pair of Dukes named Bo and Luke...