Book 2 - Page 1

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Book 2 - Page 1

Postby raphfrk » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:38 pm

shai-hulud wrote:What happened to Page 1? Is it still available? When I click on the "Older Entries" link, the text beneath the picture changes, but the picture remains the same. Does anyone else have this issue?

Your best bet is to view the page on the wiki. You need to click on the image to view it at full size.
raphfrk
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby ftl » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 pm

shai-hulud wrote:What happened to Page 1? Is it still available? When I click on the "Older Entries" link, the text beneath the picture changes, but the picture remains the same. Does anyone else have this issue?

Yep, confirmed it.

You can still get to the first page by clicking "Book 2" under "Comic Archives".
ftl
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord Kasavin » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 pm

For some reason it brings up older Summer Updates.

Use the pop up menu to select "book 2" to reach the archives.
"Act, and God will Act." - Joan of Arc

"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt." - Thomas Moore
Lord Kasavin

Postby Gez » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:56 am

The page display code is being retooled. This problem should be solved by the time the third page is put online.

In the meantime, you can use the wiki: http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/ ... f_Contents
Gez

Postby raphfrk » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:03 am

ftl wrote:You can still get to the first page by clicking "Book 2" under "Comic Archives".

The images on the wiki are the same quality as the front page, the ones in the archive (at last check) were slightly worse.
raphfrk
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Bacon King » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 am

Just thinking aloud here, but there's at least four different colors on the tactical display. Maybe a fifth, I can't tell. Different units or different sides?

Also, does Stanley's presence here mean he's planning on taking a more active role in the battle than he did during Ansom/Wanda's conquests in the summer updates?
Bacon King

Previous

Return to Reactions