Survivalism

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Survivalism

Postby Midnight Devil » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:36 am

Rules: Simply give an action or idea. I'll take one of them and give the results with a picture. Takes place in a realistic setting unless otherwise noted.

You open your eyes. You seem to be lying on your back on a soft surface. You see a wooden ceiling. It seems to be sloped.
Midnight Devil

Re: Survivalism

Postby turbler » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:32 am

Get up to see where I am.
turbler

Postby Midnight Devil » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:41 pm

turbler wrote:Get up to see where I am.

(Note: Top down image)

You get up and look around. You notice that your eyesight is somewhat blurry, not helped by the dimness of the room. You were laying on a large. green L-shaped couch. It appears that you are in a living room. In front of the couch is a glass table. There are four walls in the room. In front of you is a brick wall. The brick wall has a large fire place. There is a flat-screen TV in the corner.
On the wall to your right are three windows. The blinds are drawn on the windows. A light switch is on the wall. There is also a door on the right wall. The door is mostly glass. You can see snow outside the door. In the corner, several firearms are propped up.
There are two openings in the wall behind you. They both seem to contain stairs up. Additionally, the part of the wall closest to the glass door seems to be a wooden railing, separating you from a room that is about two feet higher than this one.
The left wall has a doorway. You are not sure where is goes. There is a desk with a computer and printer on the left wall.
Midnight Devil

Postby turbler » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Look for the remote, and turn on the TV onto the News channel if I can remember which that was
turbler

Postby Midnight Devil » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:13 pm

turbler wrote:Look for the remote, and turn on the TV onto the News channel if I can remember which that was
\

You grab the remote, which was helpfully sitting on the glass table. Strangely, it doesn't have battery cover. You'll have to be careful that the 4 AA batteries don't fall out. After a bit of trouble (it took you a bit to get the TV turned to 'AV1', you get the news channel up. It just has please stand by, along with the local station's weird colored line logo.

Midnight Devil

Postby LTDave » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Pick up gun and shoot TV in disgust. Say with Elvis accent "There's nothin' good on."

Then open blinds and look outside.
LTDave

Return to Your Games