Feb survey seemed messed up.

Something not look right? Please explain in detail.

Feb survey seemed messed up.

Postby gameboy1234 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Hey all, I wanted to help out the site so I took the survey that Rob sent out over the RSS (front page too, I guess).

Well it seemed pretty messed up. First, it didn't end. After I got past all the household income stuff, there was a bunch of questions where the only option was "None of the above". Then the survey questions start in with game consoles, and I bailed. This was after at least 30 questions, maybe more, probably at least 10 of them being only "none of the above."

1. Need a shorter survey. Keep it too the point.
2. Please indicate to me how many questions there are total, and how many I have remaining.
3. What's with "this site?" Say "Erfworld."
4. In general I was not impressed with that survey/website. Consider a different service for future surveys.

Ouch, sorry about that but yeah I guess I didn't like that at all.
"Do it?" Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome?

I did it thirty-five minutes ago.

gameboy1234
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Re: Feb survey seemed messed up.

Postby Lady Nerevar » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 am

i do actually remember there being a counter for questions/questions remaining. How long it is depends on your answers i think: mine ended right after the one about weekly entertainment, which was the first tick box one (and made me realize i really have NO life).

i'm going to guess that this is not an erfworld specific survey, but one provided by the advertising partner. so yea, you're likely to have all sorts of weird questions, as they need to know what sort of stuff to advertise you.
Lady Nerevar

Return to Bug Reports