Unintroduced Units

Your fan art, demotivators, cartoons, animations, lolcats or whatever other images you want to show off.

Unintroduced Units

Postby Arkaim » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Hello, Erfworld Artists! This thread is for the illustration of units that Rob has mentioned within the story but have not yet been seen. These units include the Western Giants, Tardy Elves, firebirds, thunderbirds, hollas, and more. Let us imagine and create out own images of these units and, if they are revealed later, compare Rob's vision of these units with our own.

I shall start with my idea of what the Air Head unit, mentioned in summer update 47, may look like.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler tags sound like a good idea for large images. Thanks BLANDCorporatio.
Last edited by Arkaim on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arkaim
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Re: Unintroduced Units

Postby turbler » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 am

I don't particularly like the mouth :S (not like i could do better -_-"). the rest of it is great though. I noticed some red below the Airhead, what is that?
turbler

Re: Unintroduced Units

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 pm

My paranoia sense is telling me that this is a joke at our expense.

My friendlier self wishes you well on your long voyage towards artistic skill. Rest assured, you're not alone, and I couldn't do a better job with watercolors so I'm trying my luck, such as it is, with flood fills in Flash.

Oh and a recommendation. That thing takes a while to load and is rather large. Even though it is sorta the point of the thread, you may want to put it in a spoiler tag so as to give readers control over when they see it.

EDIT: no, thank you :) and you're welcome.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Return to Art and Images