Free form RPG... well, mostly

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Free form RPG... well, mostly

Postby Crovius » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 pm

So, we all love roleplaying games with rules and points and numbers and what not. What is everything was less detailed and thre was more elbow room to do something without rolling. You simply decide to do it and find out if it works or not, and how well. The best systme, IMO, that represented this was White Wolf's World of Darkness. I want to host a game here that is like there games, but only using the main 9 stats. Skills are more or less you tell em what you want to be skilled at and I'll 'Yay' or 'Nay' it. If you are already interested, I'm sure you'll love the story.

Setting
Spoiler: show
The setting of the game is best surmized by a webcomic I'm reading called Freakangels. Very interesting stuff. Anyway, its a post-apocolyptic world and the players are a group of teenagers gifted with incredible power. Some call is psychic, some would call it the force, others thing it's plain f***ing awesome. Whatever it is all of you discover you can do things with your mind: read thoughts, move objects, influence animals, break stuff and people, alter the basic levels of reality even... when you're strong enough. Individually you are all pretty impressive, able to mess with a person's mind, create a barrier that can at the least stop bullets and small explosives, move objects and do other things. The power seems based on your morality, creativity, and possibly a bit of your sanity. Really crrazy advanced stuff takes a lot fo practice to perform.

The catch is, the end of the world was caused by you. Theres only a specific number of you (however many people join) and you were all born at the same moment so all of you are the same age (we'll say 19) and the governments wanted to capture you and experiment, and none of you were having that. You all learned that working together you could do some amazing stuff. Three fo you could put up a wall that would stop a speeding humvee. All fo you together decided to make them afraid to keep chasing you, by using your powers and smashing them against the world so hard you all drained yourself and caused widespread weather changes, destroyed a large section of Europe, and wiped out practically all technology. The force of your combined exertion also killed, as far as you know, 80% of the people on the planet. Your powers had to reset themselves and recover, so it'll take time to work up to some of the things you were doing before. Other than focusing your minds to push the boundaries of your powers, you aren't sure what you can do to speed up your growth. What you have recognized is each fo you is skilled with a specific sort of 'talent' that makes you good at something, better than others.

Character creation
The first step of course is character creation. Regardles of race all character have pale skin, as if they were albino, and purple eyes, but hair color seems to be regular, though some of you might also have odd colored hair. You all can speak pretty much any language you'd ever heard, and have soom good skills to begins with thanks to photographic muscle memory. Nothing crazy of course but you're smarter than anyone, even if the smarts is just potential. The 9 scores are in 3 groups, Physical, mental, and social. Physical includes Strength, Dexterity, and Stamina. Mentla includes Intelligence, Wits, and Resolve. And Social includes Presence, Manipulation and Composure.

Strength includes the raw power and physical might your character possesses. Dexterity includes hand-eye coordination and response timing. Stamina includes a character's physical toughness; both a measure of how much punishment he can take and how long he can endure it. Intelligence includes the characters ability to process, understand, and remember information. Wits keep your character sharp and ready for anything. It keeps you from losing your cool and keeps you on your feet when it really counts. Resolve is the mental focus, determination and stamina. It is the mental stamina that keeps you on target and allows you to see clearly through all the distractions around you. Presence includes the sense of command and leadership skills a character has. Manipulation includes charm and a character's power to coerce others through more subtle means. Composure includes self control and a character's emotional fortitude.

All players start with 1 in every stat. They are given points to spend on each group, 4 points for one group, 5 for a second group, and 6 for a third. After points are placed they can also pick one mental stat and automatically gain 1 extra point for free. The 5th dot in a stat is worth 2 points.

Now you can give your teenager a background abotu what happened to you leading up to the goverment learnign abotu you and trying to obtain you, possibly catching you. All of you learned about eachother around the time your powers manifested (puberty) and one of the powers allows you to send mental messages to eachother any time, unless someone is blocking themselves out. You can even Mass send these messages so all of the others hear you, but again anyone that is blocking out their mind won't get the message. You all eventually found eachother, even though it took years due to some of you being in distant countries. Everything led up to the military hunting you after you'd grouped together and forcing you to go all out, which caused the world as everyone knew it to sop. Nature returned to normal but many cities are in ruins, and everyone that survived lives in varying degrees of success, some barely surviving, other isolated and doing just fine.

The last thing to do for character creation is select your 'talents' which determines what you're best at. You can choose 3 Talents total. That's it, tehy never change, they are permanent. Try being varied becase some talents can be redundant. And remember, there is no list of powers. Basically all of you know how to do some basic stuff (send messages to eachother, create personal shields, telekinetic pushes, simple healing tricks, reading thoughts, influencing normal person's actions, blocking the other psychics from finding you) and other things can be added with practice. Talents give an extra talent or makes an existing talent very strong. Choosing from the list of talents is simply picking oen you like. Oh, and first come first serve. I'll try and cross tlaents off the list as they are picked. I'm making 20 talents so you should at least have some variety even if several people have already gone before you.

Talents
The following is the list of 20 talents and their basic descriptions. These include an extra power you can do thanks to some extra part of your brain being used (maybe do to trauma), skills or certain fields that you excel at because you've absorbed a significant amount of knowledge if that area, or an exceptional handle on a power that simply comes second nature to you. Talents with 'x's aroudn them are already taken.

1)Skilled Mechanic - The character is an expert with their hands and has learnd everything their is to know about mechanical engineering. Machines almost speak to them. With the right resources and enough time they can potentially reinvent many machines that stopped working after the big event. They understand how to make radios, solar panels, engines, etc. Most important is their knowledge to create sources of energy, especially clean energy like water, wind and solar.
2)Medical Genius - The character can examine the injuries and illnesses of an individual by touch, and with extensive knowledge on all forms of medical practice they can apply their knowledge as if they were a trained doctor with years of experience. They are also much more skilled at healing injuries and removing a sickness with their powers than the others.
3)Natural Biologist - The character has absorbed volumes of information on plants and animals, and seems naturally gifted with growing plants and handling any kind of animal. They are better than the others at controlling animals.
4)Zen Teacher - The character can instill inner and out peace into a person, calming emotions and helping them deal with pain, both physical and mental. They can heal trauma scars from the past and ease the pain caused by present injuries. They can heal no better than the others as far as fixing the actual injury.
5)Socialite - Everyone, even other psychics, feel comfortable around the Socialite and are willing to trust him/her. They are amazingly charismatic and can use this to command attention, interact with someone as if they were best friends, and be very convincing that they are correct.
6)Librarian - The character catalogues every sensation, everything they see, smell, touch, hear or taste. They can instantly recall any of these sensations with perfect clarity and share the sensations with others. They remember everything. Putting what they remember to practice is not as easy.
7)Super Computer - The character can calculate numbers better than any computer that man had created before the end fo the world as we know it. They can perform complicated calculas and physics equations in their head, taking only seconds to do.
8)Pyromaniac - The character knows how to speed up molecules to cause objects, and even people, to burst into flame. Objects that are not necessarily 'flameable', such as metals, will heat up to the point until they begin to melt. This power takes a lot of energy and the character would do well to stick to small uses when possible. Used on non-flameable liquids can cause them to boil.
9)Scavenger - The Character has an amazing knack for knowing exactly where to look for something he/she needs to find. With this power the character could conceivibly find a needle in a haystack without much effort. Only works with inanimate objects.
10)Bullet Time - The character can slow down the perception of time, allowing them to react faster. They do not actually move faster just from this ability, but can make seconds pass like minutes. This ability can be turned on and off, and anyone touching the character with this ability can gain some of the inmproved time perception.
11)6th Sense - The character has a sort of 6th sense that allows them to sense danger right before it happens and hopefulyl react accordingly. This is passive and does not discriminate how dangerous something would be. Someone aiming a gun at the character registers just as dangerous as the character about to get hit with a stray soccerball. Can lead to being annoying.
12)Psi Dampener - In a strange twist the character can downgrade the psychic powers of everyone near him. When doing so he also weakens his own powers. This also makes the character harder to find or send a message to when he activates his power.
13)Mental Multitasker - The character is able to concentrate on any number of mental tasks, thinking about several different things, talking one on one with different characters and performing multiple mental tasks without more than simple concentration, which is not easilyl broken.
14)Unbreakable Barrier - The character's barrier could potentially allow the character to survive anything, including a nuke, being hurled into space, falling from incredible heights, and even can black psychic powers. However the barrier can only become large enough for personal use.
15)Puppeteer - The character is an expert at manipulating regular humans, able to make several do whatever the character wishes. Doing this is an immoral act at best.
16)Mental Cage - The character can place a non-psychic's mind in an induced coma, which can be lifted any time the character decides. This is a traumatizing event and even after pulling the target back out they could be greatly disturbed, possibly even insane, or they could have no recollection of what happened. Trying to place a mental cage on another psychic requires both characters to compete ina battle of the mind. If the cager wins the other character is only placed in the coma for a minute, but it is terrifying and often can leave the other psychic in tears. Using this power on another character is considered against the established rules for the group.
17)Superior Push - The character's telekinetic push has twice the force, all the time. So their maximum push is twice as powerful as the others, but they have a harder time 'softening' such a blow. Channeling other psychics also doubles the power, but if they channel the character's mind they do not double the strength of a push.
18)Insomniac - Character does not need any sleep. They merely spend a minute in concentration and all their mental fatigue disappears. Physical tiredness can also be solved, but takes 10 minutes to give the body the equivalent of 8 hours of restful sleep.
19)Slow Metabolism - Character does not require food or water as often as others. They can go without either for roughly 6 months before it starts to affect them.
20)Teleport - The character can teleport simply by thinking of where they want to go. They vanish and instantly appear at the destination. Others cna be taken along as long as their is physical contact. The teleporter can move as much inanimate objects as they and each person in the chain can carry.

The actual gameplay will be more or less free form. For the most part you will interact with eachother and go abotu your new daily lives. Once enough people join I'll choose a country and city that the group will arrive in and we'll go from there.
Last edited by Crovius on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crovius

Re: Free form RPG... well, mostly

Postby Ehbobo » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Ehehehehehe... I have an idea for a character. Is there any plot to this game, or can we do whatever we want?

Name
Damian Ryder

Description
Damian refuses to say where he came from. The most anybody can figure is that he's from somewhere in America due to his accent, but other than that he's an enigma. Somewhat tall, Damian has sunken eyes, black hair, and is almost morbidly thin. He has a sick, twisted, mind that often disgusts his peers and ostracizes him somewhat from the group. Nevertheless, he is valued as an asset if not a person, as he is cunning, if not brilliant, in his madness.

Physical
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Stamina: 3

Mental
Intelligence: 4
Wits: 3
Resolve: 2

Social
Presence: 1
Manipulation: 4
Composure: 3

Talents
Puppeteer
Mental Cage
Psi Dampener
Last edited by Ehbobo on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ehbobo

Postby Sinrus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Name
Takeshe Yamamoto

Description
Distantly related to the great WWII admiral, Takeshe has always admired his family's military heritage. Before he manifested, Takeshe had planned on entering into the Japanese military and was heartbroken when they attacked him. He's short, with blond hair uncharacteristic of Japanese. Although a powerful presence, Takeshe has no desire to be leader of the group.

Physical
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 4
Stamina: 2

Mental
Intelligence: 2
Wits: 3
Resolve: 3

Social
Presence: 2
Manipulation: 2
Composure: 3

Talents
Bullet Time
Unbreakable Barrier
Superior Push
Last edited by Sinrus on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sinrus

Postby Crovius » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:21 pm

And yes, there is a plot. You have joined together simply ebcause it's safer and more convenient to stay as a group, we'll pick which country you'll start in, and you can chose to wander the countryside and do whatever you please or settle downa nd maybe try setting up a place to live, possibly attracting survivors of the big event to you who will look to you for protection? As long as all of you stay together

Ok, I should ahve been cleraer I guess... You guys only get 1 talent. 1, that's it. The skills I'm talking about you make up yourself really. If you'd prefer I could create a list... though now that I think about it I do like the multiple talents thing... I'll allow you to pick 3. That way at least you guys aren't crazy powerful, but at least you have some overlap of skills. And remember, you shouldn't really fight eachother, more likely the only people you face are humans, and most will be helpless, possibly even asking for you to save them if you go the rebuilding society route. Or you can go crazy and just do whatever you want, being self-proclaimed gods. Just be aware most people heard about people liek you on the news, some called you angels but most people think you're bad and at the very least will fear you, hate you, maybe even be violent towards you.

So please chose only 3, and remember that some powers might be reduntant to have.
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Would it be interesting if I GAVE everyone some mental issue? Nothing really big just minor stuff like:
Paranoid about something (your weight, the weather, the government still looking for you)
Child-like nature (most of the time)
Obsessive-Compulsive(can vary about what)
ADD(Attention defecit Disorder)
Narcoleptic (you can still have Insomniac but there's a chance when you nod off to rest yourself you might end up crashing for a few hours and be practically useless)
Various degrees of Scitzophrenia/Delusions
Nymphomaniac (I'm not kidding, this is post apocolyptic, and to some people that business is still a big deal)
Memory Loss (can be long term or short-term, with good and bad possobilites. Note you will always know your anme, the anme of the other psychics, and most things that you use your powers with)
Alcoholic (though with concentration you can basically sober yourself up right away, kills the buzz though and still might get a hangover later)
Drug addict (Maybe even overdosed one in the past)
Suicidal Tendencies (mostly justt you think abotu it, but you never actually TRY to do yourself off)
Superiority/Napolean complex
Depression/Guilty concious

I cna make up more. This is just something I thought about, flavor for the characters. Also thinking back, none of you WANTED to end the world, sorry, that's not how this works. You just wanted the military to leave you alone and that kinda blew out of proportion. Everyone that 'died' when you rammed the laws of the universe from behind simply disappeared, then a lot of people died in the ensuing chaos. So life sucks, and you guys can either fend for yourselves or try and make up for what you did.

Oh, and funny side-note, tinfoil cna help block mental messages. :mrgreen:
Crovius

Postby Sinrus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:20 pm

I edited my talents down to three. I can't think of anything for skills though. :|

Come on people, this'll be fun. Let's get some more players.
Sinrus

Postby Crovius » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Sinrus wrote:I edited my talents down to three. I can't think of anything for skills though. :|

Come on people, this'll be fun. Let's get some more players.

Don't worry about skills, we're work out if you're good at something or not as we go along.

Also I recommend reading http://www.freakangels.com/ as it gives a good idea of what I'm talking about as far as what you are capable of and what the world is like. This comic takes place all in London, I was planning on maybe somewhere more United states, maybe a flooded New York City, or Las Vegas or Hollywood, or just a made up city in the middle of the country, not decided yet.
Crovius

Postby Daemonwelsh » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 am

Name
Gaven

Description
Gaven ran way from his home in Europe at the age of 12, and worked his way south. He stayed hidden and alone, making no friends, and many enemies. When his powers came into form, he was already at the edge of the Sahara dessert. He crossed into the massive expanse after spending two years living in junkyard, which gave him both an iron stomach, and a vehicle which would allow him to live deep in it. He was one of the last powers to be contacted, and the first to be attacked. Many of the grievances the politicians used as propaganda to allow them to go after powers, were caused by Gaven's machinery when they assaulted his home. He is obsessive about machines, tailoring himself to them, sometimes giving them persona's. This got worse when he discovered warhammer 40k, and he now believes that the machines he works on have spirits. When he gets angry, the object of his anger will burn, usually from inside their own skull, and when he does this to one of his creations, he soon creates a new body for it, giving it the same name and personality. Each one of his current creations has gone through this at least seven times. His desert home is mostly underground, and he uses his powers to keep it warmed or cooled as he see's fit. Even when he is connected to the other powers, his mind is focused on a cog, which allows him to maintain his own vision, and block them from his mind to the best of his abilities. Even when someone gets around his mental blocks, they encounter blueprints of what he is designing, as he is almost constantly reviewing and revising his creations. In his heart he can see a world, where everything fits together, maintaining a perfect harmony. He attempts this with his machines, and keeps getting closer to what he believes is the perfect model. He is a talented machinist, and can turn even some of the most useless scraps into workable pieces.

Physical
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Stamina: 4

Mental
Intelligence: 5
Wits: 2
Resolve: 2

Social
Composure: 2

Talents
Pyromaniac
Super Computer
Skilled Mechanic
Last edited by Daemonwelsh on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Daemonwelsh » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:41 am

btw, been reading that comic. Great little peice. annoying as hell to page through, but still really nice.
Daemonwelsh

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 am

Crovius wrote:Would it be interesting if I GAVE everyone some mental issue?

:lol: You sick twisted piece of work you.

Crovius wrote:Also thinking back, none of you WANTED to end the world, sorry, that's not how this works.

Wait, what? What's that connected to, I don't see anyone here going about plotting Doomsday. Okay, I see two sociopathic characters but they don't strike me as the omnicidal type.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Crovius » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:45 am

I'm just saying it so that it is mentioned. You guys aren't deranged psychopaths. You are psychics. Still going through the final rounds of puberty. Here's the rundown of big things that happened to ALL of you at the same time.

Birth - All of you were born at the exact same instant 19 years before game start. You all have pale skin and purple eyes,a nd some of you have odd hair colors for your race.
Age 12 - The Gifts manifest in all of you at the same moment. You are all immedietly aware of eachother. Your minds are one and your are able to communicate with each other regardless of distance. You all immedietly understand eachother as well. Most of you go into a brief state of physical shock, even while your minds adapt.
Age 13 - All of you feel the need to seek eachother out, and some of you have learned about a few powers, mostly that you can read peoples' minds, move stuff by thinking about it, and a few of you have tried seeing things through eachothers' eyes. The bonds begin growing between you.
Age 15 - Several of you are snatched by various governments. All of you have already left your familes by this point, either because they threw you out, you knew they had called the government and ran away, or you simply wanted to meet up with the others. Those that get caught manage to escape and find shelter. You all hold a meeting together in your minds and decide that everyone should find the way to America, plannign to meet up in the east cast.
Age 16 - The majority of you have found eachother, with one or two still catching rides and planes to get across countries. The group ahs run into the government now and then but lways manages to escape by working together.
Age 17- All of you are together, and the military has been chasing you across America. You've all learned some fo your powers that are unique to you, and experimented with joining minds to do greater things. One of you sugests doing something to scarethe military, make them decide it's better if they left you alone. As the government has you backed into a corneryou all agree. The world as we know it breaks. All of you lose your powers for a while as the world tries to get some semblence of order to its new, re-written laws. 80% of the human race disappears. The other 20% falls into a panic. Looting, rioting, lots of people die and the world economy plummets. Modern technology - phones, computers, television, radio - is gone. Most electronic devices were ruined in the breaking and anything that ran on fuel became something to save. Wind-up radios and lamps are a godsend. People try doing whatever they can to survive. Some isolate themselves, hoarding things to wait for things to go back to normal. Larger groups try to establish communiites, or turn into raiding groups and scavengers. The players realize the scope of what they've done. They move from town to town, surviving, deciding what to do. They realize that using their powers in any obvious way in front of regular humans is a bad idea.
19 - Now. After nearly 2 years the player's have the basics of their powers back and also have learned their individual specialties. They have to make a decision to either continue wandering from town to town, or settle down somewhere and use their powers to help people.

How's that for backstory? Please adjust individual bakcgrounds accordingly. And Daemon, read your background. No. You Cannot just make smart robots. That technology barely exists int he real wold. On top of that you would have a very hard time finding the parts to build such machines, especially if you kept melting them. The mechanic Talent DOES NOT make you able to jury rib theoretical technology, and is still limited to mechanical engineering, which means you are not as skilled with electronics. And even so it still takes you just as long to build things as any other person. Between being chased by governments and trying to meet up witht he others, you'd have no time to make one robot even if you DID have the resources.

And let me clear up how the network works (thats what I call the telepathic communication you guys use.) You have to speak outloud. Most of the time the person you send the message to is the only one that hears it. If you want everyone to hear it, it is called a Mass Send and anyoen not actively screening their mind will hear it. Screening your mind makes it so the others can't find you or talk to you, and vice versa. But if you are making contact with others, the screen is dropped, there is no "I'm still in contact but they can't know anything I'm thinking about" because the brain isn't like that. The best way its put is an office filled with stacks of papers and sticky notes all cluttered up. The things you are thinking about are at the front of your mind. Even if you have your brain trying to think about one thing, it only makes reading what else you've got on your mind harder, not impossible.
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 am

Daemonwelsh wrote:Name
Gaven

Description
Gaven ran way from his home in Europe at the age of 12, and worked his way south. He stayed hidden and alone, making no friends, and many enemies. When his powers came into form, he was already at the edge of the Sahara dessert. He crossed into the massive expanse after spending two years living in junkyard, which gave him both an iron stomach, and a vehicle which would allow him to live deep in it. He was one of the last powers to be contacted, and the first to be attacked. Many of the grievances the politicians used as propaganda to allow them to go after powers, were caused by Gaven's machinery when they assaulted his home. He is obsessive about machines, tailoring himself to them, sometimes giving them persona's. This got worse when he discovered warhammer 40k, and he now believes that the machines he works on have spirits. Many of the machines he creates have an artificial life, some can walk and talk, and even hold an intelligent conversation with people. When he gets angry, the object of his anger will burn, usually from inside their own skull, and when he does this to one of his creations, he soon creates a new body for it, giving it the same name and personality. Each one of his current creations has gone through this at least seven times. His desert home is mostly underground, and he uses his powers to keep it warmed or cooled as he see's fit. Even when he is connected to the other powers, his mind is focused on a cog, which allows him to maintain his own vision, and block them from his mind. In his heart he can see a world, where everything fits together, maintaining a perfect harmony. He attempts this with his machines, and keeps getting closer to what he believes is the perfect model.

Physical
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 1
Stamina: 1

Mental
Intelligence: 5
Wits: 2
Resolve: 1

Social
Composure: 1

Talents
Pyromaniac
Super Computer
Skilled Mechanic

Already stated in my above post that you need to change that history. Right now the best technology we could possibly create is maybe some steam-punk style machines. So yeah, no way you're making warhammer 40k style things, sorry. Also you can't isolate from the others because then my whole stroyline is thrown off. Think of it as you guys are all a family. Even when you hate eachother's guts you still need to look out for eachother and stay together.

Also, what's up with those stats? ideally you should try to have only one or two stats left as just a 1. And it looks like you did the math wrong anyway, I gave you guys 4, 5, and 6 points, you've got only 3 spent in Social, onyl 5 in physical,a nd while you did spend 6 in mental you didn't add your extra point. Unless you did add it to intelligence, in which case you only spent 4 stats in mental. 1 means below average by human standard. Dexterity 1 means you've tripped yourself no and then, probably can't catch, have bad aim and no coordination or balance. Stamina 1 means you get sick all the time, have a weak stomach, low tolerance to pain, and probably get naseus just at the sight fo blood. Resolve is your mental determination, and with a 1 that means giving up is an option you find acceptable. Presence 1 means you're very plain and no one would really be impressed by you. And Composure 1 means you can't hold up under pressure and would spill your guts out in an interrogation.
Crovius

Postby Daemonwelsh » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm

I edited my stuff, anything else that I should change?
Daemonwelsh

Postby Crovius » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Daemonwelsh wrote:I edited my stuff, anything else that I should change?

Just your description of his past. Read the above posts for why. These powers do not allwo you to create theoretical technlogy (like true AI) and certainly doesn't allow you to create complex robotics, you simply don't have the equipment and resources to pull that off. You might understand it and if you had the equipment, funding and time you could pull that off, but you're a teenager running from several government agencies. You don't have the time to be building robots.
Crovius

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:57 pm

Crovius wrote:How's that for backstory?

Meh, sorry, deal-breaker. I'll sit this one out.

And why in the heck would they go to East Coast America anyways, Syberia is a nice cozy place that is very sparsely inhabited.

EDIT: wait, I know. So that the cliched story of the US Army chasing gifted people can play out. Meh.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Crovius » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 pm

BLANDCorporatio wrote:
Crovius wrote:How's that for backstory?

Meh, sorry, deal-breaker. I'll sit this one out.

And why in the heck would they go to East Coast America anyways, Syberia is a nice cozy place that is very sparsely inhabited.

EDIT: wait, I know. So that the cliched story of the US Army chasing gifted people can play out. Meh.

Yes, because of that awesome survival skills in hostile weather you have.

Aww, that sucks. I'll probably have to just scrap this project, there's barely any interest. And my Mansion Murder game bellied up before it even got off the ground. :( Well I guess I'll just sit on my ass and wait for Kaed to let us keep playing the erfowrld game. The battle of gobwin bump is stagnating and I've practically lost interest in it. I'll keep playing it just so the coalition has the forces of Bugger'al to defend the siege and city.
Crovius

Return to Your Games