Forum text game - Lords of Creation [Over(see last page)]

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Forum text game - Lords of Creation

Postby Bakuvii Manaquii » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 am

'I call upon you all, we vote now to create this pantheon. The Pax Hexion Immortus I believe would be a fitting name for a pact between six immortals. My brothers, sister, I now ask you all for your hands to decree your condoning of this Pax Hexion Immortus.' Solaris reaches out is hand, leaving his arm extended into the center of the encircled immortals. His hand lay flat in the air, with small tendrils of light extending from his face down palm, wrapping themselves around his fingers and phalanges. His hand Glows ever so softly, illuminating the shadows cast by the immortals blocking the still rising sun.
Bakuvii Manaquii

Postby Ehbobo » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Aye. Let us merge into one union of immortals, so that we may protect our peoples from the End of Days.
Ehbobo

Postby Sinrus » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:34 pm

I agree. Zorea and I have always desired to bring peace, and I believe that this is the easiest way to accomplish that task.
Sinrus

Postby turbler » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:40 pm

(Am I in on this deal?)
turbler

Postby Daemonwelsh » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:48 am

The Fanatic will join this cause. Let us all unite. For those who do not, I would suggest that we cast them down from their places, as we must not have detriments to this alliance.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Azgrut » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 am

I accept as well. Peace indeed has been my greatest interest. Let our nations mark this day in their calanders as a holy day each year. The day of the great union between the gods of their world.
Azgrut

Postby Crovius » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:27 pm

"Den Carvos is lost... He is one with the Overbeing now. We have not included Xeras or The One in this alliance, they have not had their word. I will not accept until they come forward and give their two cents."

Teserath stands off to teh side, leaning on his staff patiently, waiting for the two absent gods to show up.
Crovius

Postby Sinrus » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 pm

OOC: So are we still going to wait for turbler and Azure Sepulcher?
Sinrus

Postby turbler » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:37 pm

OOC: I wanna know if I'm in on this Pantheon thing yet. . .
turbler

Postby Sinrus » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Well, have you spoken with the Omniscient (read: Crovius)? If he's given Xeras a task, then you are in. If he hasn't, PM him pronto.
Sinrus

Postby Daemonwelsh » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 pm

ooc: btw, how many new motes do we have?

Divine Rank: 7
Power:15 (+8 against all immortals)
Potence: 7
Presence:4
Perception:2

Motes:
39 motes to spend.
Motes to reforge arena and imbue with power:
Motes to make mind impenetrable:
Motes to grant ants modern technology, and the ability to utilize it:30
9 motes left to distribute between arena reforging and impenatrable mind
Minor artifact goes to Ka-arthan
Last edited by Daemonwelsh on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Bakuvii Manaquii » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Solaris Lunerus
15 (33-18 [6x Minor Artifact 3 mote power ups]) Motes

DR 7 (6+1)
Power: 6 (4+2)(+5 in combat, +1 per Divine Spark in his presence, +1 for every Major Artifact in his presence, +1 Per Immortal within his pantheon)
Potence: 6 (+1 per Divine Spark in his presence, +1 Per Immortal within his pantheon)
Presence: 2 (+1 per Divine Spark in his presence, +1 Per Immortal within his pantheon)
Perception: 10 (+1 per Divine Spark in his presence, +1 Per Immortal within his pantheon)

MISC Effects
-2 Power and Perception to those he deems an enemy.

Symbolized by the sun encircled by the planets of the system.

Minor Artifacts
-1.Jah-Ith-Ber = Enigma
-2.Sam-Ill-Ka = Rendition
-3.Sheik-Lim-Douw = Ascention
-4.Lem-Ist-Io = Insurrection
-5.Kii-Sur-Dan = Direction
-6.Vex-Hel-El-Eld-Zod-Eth = Breath of the Dying
Major Artifacts
-1.Eta-Ni-Mod = Domination

-----------Minors
1--Jah-Ith-Ber: +2 cycle end Motte regeneration artifact.

2--Sam-Ill-Ka: Allows light manipulation by the user, severity determined by the amount of light. Uses may range from bending to illustrate himself a few feet to either side of his real self, to invisibility. A decent amount of light, such as a moderate fire, would allow the user to appear five feet to the right of his actual position, while a torch would only allow very minor renditions, such as causing movements to become blurred, the sun however would allow perfect rendition and mitigation, perhaps even mirror imaging of the user, while covering the traces of the actual location of the real user. More Specifically, -2 Perception to those with a divine spark who the user deems an enemy.

3--Shiek-Lim-Douw: Allows in conjunction with Sam-Ill-Ka, the physical manifestation of mitigated light. forming and shaping to the users will, giving it density. As well, the severity is limited by the source of light. More specifically, -2 Power to those with a divine spark who the user deems an enemy.

4--Lem-Ist-Io: Allows in conjunction with Sam-Ill-Ka and Shiek-Lim-Douw, matter displacement in the presence of light. The severity is determined by the amount of light, a torchlight would allow a small object to be teleported, while full sunlight would allow the user to teleport himself or another large object, even multi-teleport an object to propel it similar to the bullet of a fired gun, while pre and post displacement must occur within the required amount of light. More Specifically, +1 Power, Perception, Presence, and Potence for every divine spark in the percepted presence of the user.

5--Kii-Sur-Dan: Allows in conjunction with the other inscriptions, super acceleration of matter in the presence of light. As the other inscriptions, the severity is determined by the amount of light. Torchlight would allow acceleration of a few kilometers per hour over the objects standard terminal velocity, while direct sunlight would allow acceleration to light speed. More specifically, +1 power for every major artifact in the percepted presence of the user.

6--Vex-Hel-El-Eld-Zod-Eth: Allows the reversal of an object's polarity in the presence of light. This inscription is of course limited to the amount of light the object whose polarity to be inverted is immersed in. In minor torchlight only the topmost surface of the object can be polarized, while in direct sunlight the entirety or any portion or set of chemicals of an object can be polarized. More specifically, this inscription allows Solaris to annihilate objects, and provides +1 bonus to Power, Perception, Presence, and Potence for every Immortal within his pantheon while defending those in his pantheon and their creations, including his own.

-----------Major
1--Eta-Ni-Mod: Solaris reaches his hand into the sky, and touches the great star in the center of the universe, taking a piece for himself. Eta-Ni-Mod generates an amount of light on par to the star he touched, and thus emanates this light in the space surrounding him, and from his body as well. No darkness can pierce this light, turning it into day. The light produced by this inscription on Solaris can be manipulated by his other inscriptions, and also increases their power. Sam-Ill-Ka, while using the light this inscription provides, can bend light to an even further degree, even magnify it. Shiek-Lim-Douw can further solidify light, allowing Solaris to give it weight, even weigh down his enemies with merely the light around them to slow them down and decrease the intensity of their blows. Lem-Ist-Io becomes more effective at matter displacement, moving more, larger objects faster and more accurately, even allowing a handful of pebbles to be propelled similar to a gauss shotgun or teleport something so fast that it seems to physically in multiple locations at the same time. More specifically, this artifact provides the user with +5 power in combat with an enemy of his pantheon, and emanates light as strong as the sun.
Last edited by Bakuvii Manaquii on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakuvii Manaquii

Postby turbler » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Sinrus wrote:Well, have you spoken with the Omniscient (read: Crovius)? If he's given Xeras a task, then you are in. If he hasn't, PM him pronto.

OOC: yeah, that's a problem, cause I CAN'T PM people. . .weird, huh?
turbler

Postby Ehbobo » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Yeah, that's... odd. Maybe give him an email address or something..?
Ehbobo

Postby Sinrus » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:20 pm

The council seems to be over, so Lux leaves and prepares to uphold the task set out for him by the Omniscient.

He soars high above the planet, so that it appears not as a map but as a globe, rotating around him. Magic would be able to do anything, in theory. In practice, mortals would have the power to do only tiny tricks compared to the gods. And even the gods would pale before the Omniscient, who truly was as Omnipotent as scient.

6 elements there would be. Earth, which was cold and dry, and encompassed all dirts, stones, and metals. Fire, which was hot and dry, and encompassed all heat, light, and electricity. Water, which was cold and wet, and encompassed all liquids. Air, which was hot and wet, and encompassed wind and gases. Aether, which was indescribable and divine, and encompassed the whole being of immortals, the centers of stars, and the spirits of the sentient races. And Void, which was nothing, not just empty space but the endless centers of black holes and dark matter, both of which would destroy any of the other elements that encountered them.

All things would be made up of differing concentrations of these elements. Gemstones were almost all Earth, with a tiny speck of Fire. Clouds were equal parts Water and Air, magma equally Water and Fire. Sand and dust were formed from Earth and Air. In the thinking races, their flesh was Earth and Aether, their blood Aether and Water, their breath Aether and Air, their minds Aether and Fire. Void was unstable and lethal; it would be found only in the deepest reaches of the Universe. Tiny specks of Air would float among the sea of void that was the atmosphere of Outer Space, just enough to avoid complete destruction. But when the pure, undiluted Void of a black hole detected the slightest trace of a foreign element, it would strike and destroy the intrusive particles.

Magic would work by manipulating the elements in nature. A fireball could be created by adding Fire to Air. The slightest traces of Earth mixed with air would make the wind solid and allow telekinesis. Necromancy would draw Void from the nether regions of the galaxy and dilute it with Aether, creating a substance just barely unlike a soul; perfect for the animation of bodies.

Lux was pleased with what he had done. Now he returned to the world to spread magic across it.
Sinrus

Postby Crovius » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Motes this week, sorry I'm late, is 7. We're in week 7 now, from here on out motes won't be gained in large amounts.

Also don't forget everyone automatically ranked up over the weekend, be sure to make the changes in the thread where all the profiles are posted. If you hit Rank 4 remember all stats go up by 1, reaching Rank 5 you get a major artifact. All artifacts still have to be approved by me.
Crovius

Postby Ehbobo » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Divine Rank: 5
Power: 5 (6 with artifact, 8 in battle)
Potence: 9
Presence: 4 (5 when affecting chosen races)
Perception: 3

Artifacts
Shia'surna of Comabt: +2 Power when in combat
Shia'surna of Energy: +2 motes per turn
Shia'surna of Kindness: +1 presence when affecting his chosen races
Shia'surna of Dominance: +1 Power
Major Artifact to be created.

22 motes left over
Ehbobo

Postby turbler » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:47 am

OOC: I still can't send PMs but I can REPLY to them, so if you could, Crovi, send me something.
turbler

Postby Daemonwelsh » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 pm

The Fanatic begins to travel the world, staying in no place for long, speaking to the mortals in their own guise about the world at large. Always he was a nameless traveler, spreading the seeds of his own ideas. No being thought him as harmful, not even the sandwurms when they were approached. The Ants, having lost their god, were forced to evolve their technology further. It took many years, and though they never noticed it, they were being helped. Eventually they reached the modern age, and the race of Ants was forged as The Fanatic had wished it when he was still known as the Parasite.

They were as He had wished, and from here the Fanatic began to spread more of his idea's.

Four being were picked as the most devout, the most willing to listen to his influence.

The first was an ant, her previous name unknown. She embodied one of the four pillars of Chaos. Her name became Tzeentch, and she was the demigod of Change. Her power was in Magic and her endless schemes and plots

The second was a Slandrite who had taken to the gladiatorial arena with fervor. He embodied the second pillar of Chaos. His name became Khorne, and he was the demigod of Blood, with unrivaled power in the area of unrelenting fury and war

The third was a Den'i'ata who had been on the brink of death. He was already filled with a number of plaugues, and became the third pillar of Chaos. His name was Nurgle, the demigod of decay. His power was of disease and physical corruption.

The fourth was an Ailoran who had taken up slavery for his own purpose. He became the fourth and final pillar of chaos with the name of Slaanesh, the demigod of Hedonism, with powers of excess, and pleasure at his command.

Each was made immortal, with various powers at their disposal, merely by passing through the artifact that he had previously crafted.

Each was granted the freedom to do as they would, as they were no longer held in control by The Fanatic. They were however tasked with testing the world occasionally, and to attempt to bring the gods closer together.
Daemonwelsh

Postby turbler » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm

having been given a purpose by the Omniscient, Xeras floats off to check on his fledgling civilization, then if no troubles have arisen there, to meet with the other immortals.
turbler

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games