Bloodbowl Let's Play

Your campaigns, your favorite systems, and gaming news.

Which race should the team be?

Human
4%
Dwarf
4%
Orc
No votes
Skaven
13%
Goblin
17%
Lizardman
17%
Chaos
22%
Wood Elf
9%
Dark Elf
13%

Total votes : 23

Re: Bloodbowl Let's Play

Postby wolfminmitar » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:05 pm

i think i will be a receiver.
wolfminmitar

Postby Daemonwelsh » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:09 pm

dude... go blocker instead. It fits with your personality more.

And I was talking from the AI's perspective, not from the players.
:))
Daemonwelsh

Postby Crovius » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:03 am

So, based on the votes, looks like we're gonna be playing as Goblins. I'm at work right now but tonight I'll be sure to get online and post all avalable positions for a goblin team and how many people can appy for each. We'll then get started on characterizing you guys and filling otu details about our team.
Crovius

Postby Ehbobo » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:09 pm

So... anything happening here?
Ehbobo

Postby Daemonwelsh » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:12 pm

not as of yet, though we do play goblins (yay, I get to be a troll)
Daemonwelsh

Postby Crovius » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 pm

I'll get to the troll as soon as I can, here are the other people for the Goblins

Goblin (can have up to 16) - MA 6, ST 2, AG 3, AV 7 - Right Stuff(Can be thrown by teammate with Throw Team-Mate skill); Dodge(Auto re-rolls a failed dodge. Only pushed back n "Defender Stumbles" result); Stunty(Ignore negative modifiers for moving through enemy teckle zones. However, more prone to injury
by -1 and have a -1 modifier when attempting a pass action)

Looney (only 1 on a team) - MA 6, ST 2, AG 3, AV 7 - Secret Weapon(At the end of a drive of Half, the player automatically sent off by the referee); No Hands(The player cannot carry the ball); Stunty(Ignore negative modifiers for moving through enemy teckle zones. However, more prone to injury
by -1 and have a -1 modifier when attempting a pass action); Chainsaw(A player may only attack opponents with his chainsaw. But first, there is a 17% of the chainsaw attacking the player! An Armour save roll is made for the player hit by the chainsaw, adding +3 to the roll. Casualties caused by a chainsaw player do not count for SPPs. However, beware! If the chainsaw player is knocked to the ground, then it also suffer the armour penalty)

Pogoer (only 1 on a team) - MA 7, ST 2, AG 3, AV 7 - Secret Weapon(At the end of a drive of Half, the player automatically sent off by the referee); Very Long Legs(+1 to interception and leap. Prevents use of "Safe Throw" skill; Stunty(Ignore negative modifiers for moving through enemy teckle zones. However, more prone to injury by -1 and have a -1 modifier when attempting a pass action); Dodge(Auto re-rolls a failed dodge. Only pushed back n "Defender Stumbles" result);
Dirty Player(A player with this skill has trained long and hard to learn every dirty trick in the book. This skill reduces Armour Value by 1 on the armour roll when fouling); Leap(The player can leap over another player. For the leap to be successful, the player must pass an agility
test without any modifier. If the test is unsuccessful, the player falls to the ground)

Fanatic (only 1 on a team) - MA 2, ST 7, AG 3, AV 7 - Secret Weapon(At the end of a drive of Half, the player automatically sent off by the referee); No Hands(The player cannot carry the ball); Stunty(Ignore negative modifiers for moving through enemy teckle zones. However, more prone to injury by -1 and have a -1 modifier when attempting a pass action); Ball & Chain(This player systematically moves in a random direction without any throw of a Dodge roll. If he moves onto a square occupied by a team mate or an opponent, he will throw a block. A Ball & Chain player must follow up if he pushes back another player. If the player is knocked down, a Stunned reult for an Injury roll will be treated a KO'd. The Grab kill cannot be used.
Crovius

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Dangit, I can't choose between Loony and Pogo.

*Throws dice* Loony it is.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Ehbobo » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:10 pm

I'll take Pogo then.
Ehbobo

Postby Daemonwelsh » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:32 pm

is it possible to throw secret weapons?

and mmmm 3 minute brownie tastes good. PM me for recipe.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Crovius » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:48 pm

The unit has to have Right Stuff to be throwable
Crovius

Postby Daemonwelsh » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:48 pm

ok... btw, I got my own copy of the game... it lags worse than wow during a goon swarm.

Or it has so far.

Anyway, made my own team of goblins, and I want to see how it works on the field.

the hacks helped a little i think.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Crovius » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Idk about lag... The computer sure takes it's precious time thinking about it's actions. I'm waiting for everyone to declare their official roll, I know someone suggeested they'd liek to be on of the pair of trolls. Anyone wanna be a basic goblin?
Crovius

Postby Sinrus » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:26 pm

I will be.
Sinrus

Postby Crovius » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Roster goes here:
Ehbobo as Pogoer
Daemon as Troll
Sinrus as Goblin
BLAND as Looney

Anyone want a specific name for their guy or will your erfworld forum name work?

I'm building the team tonight, with the guys above that gives me 1 random troll and 6 random goblins to fill out the rest of the roster. I'll try and make sure the "Star Players" get the ebst treatment, saving rolls for them, making sure they pull off TDs and KO enemies. Once I've bought and named all my players I'll post the roster here and show you what money I have left over to spend on extras. I also will make a contract. I'll post options and let you guys decide what I should aim for. That will give us some extra gold and then we can spend starting gold on Rerolls, Apothecaries (to reroll injuries), Cheerleaders (increase morale), and Fans (increases popularity). Then I can get ready to start our first game!
Crovius

Postby Ehbobo » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Excellent. What do popularity and morale do?
Ehbobo

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Okey-dokey!

I'm trying to think of a suitably loony name, but so far a) no inspiration and b) it would just be confusing in the end. So loony's name- BLAND it is.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Ehbobo » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Oh come on, just take something from LOONEY Tunes. Porky or Bugs or Daffy, something like that.
Ehbobo

Postby Daemonwelsh » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Stonepuke the twoll
Daemonwelsh

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Well, Looney Tunes is a good idea, but I don't remember any axe-crazy chainsaw-wielding monstrosity there.

So how about this- my player will be called Flippy.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Crovius » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:48 pm

BLANDCorporatio wrote:Well, Looney Tunes is a good idea, but I don't remember any axe-crazy chainsaw-wielding monstrosity there.

So how about this- my player will be called Flippy.

Too bad we don't have a Fanatic. We could name his Tazmanian Devil.
Crovius

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming