Forum text game - Lords of Creation [Over(see last page)]

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Forum text game - Lords of Creation

Postby Azgrut » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:40 am

On the highest mountain and the highest peak, Zoreä uses her potence to create a flat surface. On this surface she uses her might te create a great temple. The greates even build on this world. To build it she uses many mortals and many years to do so. After a mortal century it was finished and great statues of more then 15 meters long stood proud in this temple. All the god of the pantheon were represented in one of their many forms. This would be the Pantheon temple. This will be a place of pilgramage for all who believe.

Then she decides to finish up her plan. She could not speak to the other about it thus she had to act alone. She was pregnant, since she wanted to, from Lux. Thus she recieves an imortal child, infused with powers normally infused in artifacts to give it the might it needs.

"You, my child, will be the guardian of this Pantheon temple. Do not fear, you shall not be alone. You will be my representative on this earth and you shall be the one that reunites our people. They will follow you and through you they will follow me and the pantheon. The Crowkahn here already do, but you must spread the word of the gods even further. Go, my child. You will live forever. Search for ones worthy of this temple. They shall be your personal guards."

With those words, Zoreä lifts off. She had at least one other task to fullfill. The Overbeing had commanded her to.

She travels to the moon. Taking with her a few Crowkahn who had crimed against civilization. On the dark side, she lands. Seeking Teserath.

"I have brought you the Crowkahn I promised. They have crimed against me. Do with them as you please."
Azgrut

Postby Daemonwelsh » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:26 am

((Are we still playing this?))
Daemonwelsh

Postby Azgrut » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 am

I do not really think so...
Azgrut

Postby Crovius » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:52 am

((Sorry guys, I got busy and I saw people posting less often after we had the whole "We all have a purpose" meeting... I saw that as people loosing interest. I might end the game with the world surviving, the immortals ascending to their respective divine realms, and they will no longer get directly involved. Jump the world civilizations ahead to the medieval ages and then I'll start statting everyone's races out for play. Since the "weakest" race is like a +2 or +3 level adjustment compared to a normal human in DnD, I'll be skewing the LA down so everyone might seem a bit stronger than their LA would expect. Start planning if you want to play the race you made or another immortal's race. I'll also add a handful or races that may have evolved on their own over a couple thousand years and become sentient enough to be playable races.)

Sound good?)
Crovius

Postby Daemonwelsh » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 pm

sounds fine to me, except that it also sounds like the Ants are going to become less technologically advanced?

I paid the motes for that though...
Daemonwelsh

Postby Crovius » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Think steampunk, and magitech. Don't worry. I just don't want to push the genre beyond a setting similar to Fable
Crovius

Postby Daemonwelsh » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Alright... though we really should switch forums at this point in time.
Daemonwelsh

Previous

Return to Your Games