LoC RPG - Playable Races made

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

LoC RPG - Playable Races made

Postby Crovius » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:56 pm

So I'm wokring on making the Lords of Creation Roleplaying game, using DnD 3.5 rules as my base, but most creature and race stats are custom made and so will the spell system and how classes work. The basic rules though (6 Abilities, skill points, HP, Armor Class, d20s for skill/ability/attack rolls) will be in place, its just the campagin sepcific detaisl (races, classes, spell system) that will change. I'm trying to see how interested other are.

The world will take place using the world created in LoC Immortals. The time period will be approx 1000 years after the End of Days took place. The major races will have developed at least to the medieval stage of society, with some magitek and steampunk elements depending on the race. The immortals no longer walk the world, but amny of their artifacts were left on the material plane, hidden in dungeons and magic guarded tombs. Anyone who aprticipated in the LoC game can chose how the race they created developed (final stats however will be determined by me) and how their society runs and interacts with the other races. Immortals can determine which of their artifacts were left behind and what abilities they give. Also note that the immortal still has a representation of all their artifacts with them in the demiplane they now call home.

Classes are going to include some standard Warrior, divine caster, Arcane caster, and Skillful Class. Also there will be prestige classes, and presumably each Immortal from the LoC game has at least a cleric/priest or something similar as a prestige class. We will also work out the domains each Immortal covered (at least 2, no more than 4) and what kind of domain spells they grant to the divine casters that worship them. Any assistance given is greatly appreciated. We've already created the world and many fantastic creatures and races that live in it, and the pantheon is mostly worked out - whether all races worship the pantheon as a whole, like the greeks, with clerics/priests praising all immortals but focusing on one, or if some races only worship certain immortals, or even worship a single immortal. Also, in the 1000 years since following the End of Days, legendary Heroes and various minor Gods may have popped up to at least a role of Lesser God or Demigod (any Immortal that was at least DR4 was a moderate god, and all the Immortals that reached DR7 are now Greater Gods) and thus can help create alternative pantheons.

So... who wants to help? Who's interested in playing? Who wants to help work on society, tech levels, secondary senteint race (and subraces), monsters, magic, artifacts, mythology?
Last edited by Crovius on Tue May 25, 2010 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crovius

Re: LoC RPG - Poking for interest

Postby Azgrut » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 pm

I want to see how this works out :).

I'm in.

Some Crowkahn wizard or barbarian it will be. :P

Do you want Crowkahn and Zorea shizzle posted here or pmed?
Azgrut

Postby Crovius » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Please PM all data to me first to be tweaked and approved.
*The above is just so people pay attention*

Also remind me your races and their basic abilities and I'll start writing up their race's Monster Manual Entry, as that is what will be used for NPCs, and because their listed abilities and Level Adjustment will be displayed on these entries and their Attribute scores will modify a base set of 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
Crovius

Postby kriss » Sat May 01, 2010 9:27 am

Found this, I'm interested. What do you still need help with?
I think therefore I am. This leaves you in a bad spot.

Army inteligence is sadly an oximoron these days. And no General, I did not just call you a cow.

I cut myself shaving with Occam's razor.
kriss

Postby Crovius » Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 am

If you'd be interested kriss, look at some of the LoC game, the immortals and their interactions, see if you can come up with some of the myths and legends that could develop, or ideas for monsters and minor-gods that were created from when we ended the game to the timeline now. The game will be taking place about 1000 years after the immortals united the mortal races and fought back the great evil the Overbeing unleashed to test them in what was referred to as the End of Days. Basically it was how the game was to be wrapped up.

We need new monsters, minor gods, and maybe a few mortal races that developed on their own, these being in less sophisticated tech level than the main races. If you want to create your own tribal races and gods for them that's cool. I never do anything small scale, so this world is going to have A LOT of information.
Crovius

Postby kriss » Tue May 04, 2010 1:13 pm

I've only found 2 games. Can I rightly assume that those two on the front page are both in use when it comes to the Deity list, or is one cannon and the other not? Also, are there any deitys on the two lists you do not want present? And finaly do you want a Pantheological or Cosmoligical style to the myths involving them.

Panthological - All the Gods work together as one unified ruling body. They may have different ideas or desires, but overall they function as a group.

Cosmological - The Gods have agreements and rules between them and how they may act and what they are in charge of, but they're for the most part on thier own doing what they want without answering to each other.

Army inteligence is sadly an oximoron these days. And no General, I did not just call you a cow.

kriss

Postby Crovius » Tue May 04, 2010 4:53 pm

The older list of Immortals are the origional immortals fromt eh first game and are the main dieties in this world. They are a pantheon, working together similar to how the Greek and Norse gods woudl have. Any other immortals are newer, younger gods and are not considered a part of the origional pantheon, though with different races means that some races might include them, while other races only focus on specific immortals. The Crowkhan I believe only focus on 3 of the origonal gods, Teserath, Zorea, and Xeras.

But since the gods are less active in the lives of mortals, mythologies are that, myth and legend. So honestly I give you free reign to make the myths and legends as they are. There is only one thing that is consisten in all the major racial religions: All immortals were created by an Overbeing, also referred to as the All Father. A few cults may say different but any church devoted to any of the immortals at least mentions the All Father, though few directly worship him.
Crovius

Postby kriss » Tue May 04, 2010 8:09 pm

I'm almost done reading the entire first game (yeah it's long), but I already have a lovly myth worked out with Teserath and Zorea told by the Crowkhan. I'll PM it to you.

kriss

Postby Daemonwelsh » Wed May 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Hey, Kriss, May I request that you do something similar with the likes of The Parasite (aka the fanatic)?

I can give you all the info for his goals and whatnot, everything I didnt write down in the forum...
PM me if you would like what I have.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Crovius » Mon May 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Ok, I'm getting started on making the official Monster Manual entries for the various user created races. It should look more or less just like a monster manual entry, including the "Such-and-such as a character" paragraph listing all adjustments to be made on a character sheet. Probably just gonan go throught he game and grab the race as I see them. People who statted out their races ahead of time will have made my job easier.

Hope some of you all who are contributing to this have some ideas for me. Or maybe outlines of what you've made.
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Mon May 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Khalterian
Spoiler: show
Size/Type: Medium Monstrous Humanoid
Hit Dice: 3d8 (13 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 40ft (8 squares)
Armor Class: 18 (+0 size, +1 Dex, +4 natural, +2 leather armor, +1 light wooden shield), touch 11, flat-footed 17
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+5
Attack: Claw +5 melee (1d4+2) or club +5 melee (1d6+2) or shortbow +4 ranged (1d6)
Full Attack: 4 claws +5 melee (1d4+2) and bite +3 melee (1d4+1); or club +5 melee (1d6+2) and bite +0 melee (1d4+1); or shortbow +4 ranged (1d6)
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Darvision 60ft, Scent
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +4
Abilities: Str 15, Dex 13, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 10
Skills: Climb +6, Jump +4, Balance +6, Listen +8, Spot +5, Move Silently +4
Feats: Multiweapon Fighting, Multiattack
Environment: Temperate Mountains
Organization:
Challenge Rating: 3
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Usually Lawful Neutral
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +1

Appearance: All Khalterians are roughly humanoid, covered in thick black fur. The fur bleaches white at the tops of their heads and ankles and becomes red at the wrists. Khalterians possess four arms, the lower pair springing from the armpits of the upper pair. At the tips of the lower hands they have humanoid hands, but their upper hands have four claws 6 or so inches long.

Khalterians stand about 7 feet tall and usually weigh between 500 and 700 pounds. Their eyes range from yellows to browns and have slitted pupils. Khalterians reach adulthood at 18 and generally live into the middle of their 70s.

Khalterians speak Khalterian and Common.

Combat: Khalterians prefer to ambush opponents whenever possible. When hunting, they normally send scouts ahead of the main group that, if they spy prey, return to report and bring up reinforcements.

Khalterian attacks are coordinated, and their tactics are sound if not brilliant.

Skills
Khalterians have a +4 racial bonus on Listen and Spot checks and +2 racial bonus on Climb and Balance checks

Khalterians As Characters
Khalterian characters possess the following racial traits.

+4 Strength, +2 Dexterity
Medium Size
A Khalterian’s base land speed is 40 feet.
Racial Hit Dice: A khalterian begins with 3 levels of monstrous humanoid, which provides 3d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +3, and Will +3.
Racial Skills: A khalterian’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 6 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Climb, Jump, Balance, Listen, Spot, and Move Silently
Racial Feats: A khalterian’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
+4 natural armor bonus
+4 racial bonus on Listen and spot checks
+2 racial bonus on Climb and Balance checks
Automatic Languages: Common, Khalterian.
Favored Class: Ranger

What do you guys think of the first race to be officially converted into DnD statistics?
Last edited by Crovius on Thu May 20, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Mon May 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Ailoran, 1st-Level Warrior
Size/Type: Medium Humanoid (Reptilian)
Hit Dice: 1d8+1 (5 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 20 ft (4 squares) swim 40 ft (8 squares)
Armor Class: 17 (+0 size, +0 Dex, +6 natural, +1 light steel shield), 10 touch , 17 flat-footed
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/+3
Attack: Short Spear +3 (1d6+2) or Javelin +1 (1d6+2)
Full Attack: Short Spear +3 (1d6+2) or Javelin +1 (1d6+2)
Special Qualities: Limited Telepathy 40 ft, Low Light Vision, Amphibious, Telekinesis 30 ft, Ancestral Memory
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +1
Abilities: Str 15, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 13, Cha 6
Skills: Climb +6, Handle Animal +2, Intimidate +0, Jump +6, (cc)Listen +3, (cc)Spot +3, Swim +12
Feats: Combat Expertise
Environment: Shorelines
Organization:
Challenge Rating: 1
Alignment: Usually True Good
Level Adjustment: +3

Appearance:
Ailoran stand abou 5 to 6 feet tall and usually weigh between 200 and 300 pounds. They are covered in blue-green scales. For natural camouflage when in the water, the scales are darker on their back than their stomachs.They have, instead of arms, fin-like appendages that end in hands. Ailorans also posses a shark-like tail which they flap vertically. Their mouths are lipless and have needle-like back teeth, but normal looking front teeth. Their noses are just slits in their face and their lidless eyes bulge out of their heads. There is little difference between males and females at first glance but a few facial scales on men are black, and women are often slimmer. Every 4 months Ailoran females lay eggs whether fertilized or not, up to 40 at a time. Ailorans can Psionically detect which eggs have children in them and which are vestigial decoys for predators. These "false eggs" contain all of the nutrients required for an embryo but lack the embryo itself and so form a nutritious core for the Ailoran diet. They mature at age 20 and live for some 120 years, becoming elderly at roughly 105.

Ailoran speak Ailoran and Common.

Most ailorans encountered outside their home are warriors; the information in the statistics block is for one of 1st level.
The warrior presented here had the following ability scores before racial adjustments: Str 13, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 8.

Combat: In the water Ailoran's will surround their foe, often employing nets to entangle the enemy and then move in with spears. On land they continue using nets and thrown spears to great effect, though it is not surprising to see magically gifted Ailoran among the regular warriors.

Ailorans As Characters
Ailoran characters possess the following racial traits.

+2 Strength, +4 Wisdom, +6 Intelligence, -2 Charisma
Medium Size
An ailoran’s base land speed is 20 feet. They have a swim speed of 40 feet. Ailoran's have a +8 racial bonus to swim checks and they can always take 10 on a swim check.
Superior Low Light Vision - Can see four times as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of low illumination.
Weapon Proficiency: Ailorans are automatically proficient with the shortspear, trident, net, and javelin.
Amphibious - Ailorans can breathe air and water equally.
Ancestral Memory: Ailorans can remember every facet of the lives of their ancestors, reaching back to the first generation. This pool of knowledge is accessed only at will by a mental search system that subconsciously picks out the ancestor that would best help on whatever dilemma the Ailoran may have. It is theorized that these safeguards are in place because any Ailoran who plunges headfirst into the ancestral pool will go insane or die from overwhelming mental stimulation. All Ailorans can access these memories, although females are considerably better at it. This grants an ailoran character a +2 bonus to any attack roll, skill check, or ability check. The bonus is chosen in the morning and cannot be changed until the ailoran has rested for at least 4 hours.
Limited Telepathy: Ailorans can send emotional signs and mental pictures between each others' minds, but it is not sophisticated enough a system to replace verbal conversations. Can be used with non-ailoran's though how the messages are intepreted depends on the target. It takes a full round to communicate through telepathy.
Telekinesis: Ailoran's can spend a full round action to move up to their body weight with their mind. The target of this telekinesis must be within 30ft. They can target themselves in which case they spend a full round action to levitate with a speed of 15 ft. They cannot use their telekinesis for any purpose other than moving objects.
+6 natural armor bonus
Automatic Languages: Ailoran, Common. Bonus Languages:
Favored Class: Wizard
Last edited by Crovius on Thu May 20, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crovius

Postby Daemonwelsh » Mon May 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Great start, and as for my non-existent postings and replies... well, ill deal with that after I rebuild my files.

Would definitely add some kind of negative to the Khalterians, but other than that its pretty good, if just a little powerful.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Crovius » Tue May 18, 2010 10:20 am

Was thinking of maybe dropping the Con bonus. Other than the second pair of arms, which really doesn't do much but give them more attacks when they full attack and a few skill bonuses, they're pretty tame for a +2 LA. It's the 3 HD that makes up for it. A Khalterian as a character with only 1 class level would count as a Level 6 character. At least an Ailoran can pull off counting as a Level 4 character with only having it's LA and no racial HD.

The ants are surprisingly hard to make into a realisticly playable race right now. Especially to give them a reasonably low LA. The main issue is how you statted them origionally. You listed them as a Magical Beast. But since they use tools and such they should be more like monstrous humanoids. With their reasonably positive ability score modifiers, the magical gems, a decent amount of racial skill bonuses, natural armor, and their size, the level adjustment is looking to be at least +4, for the WORKERS.

Can I just re-write how they play out and blame evolution on why they're different from the Ants before the end of days?
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Tue May 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Crowkahn, 1st-Level Warrior
Size/Type: Small Humanoid
Hit Dice: 1d8+2 (6 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 20 ft (4 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (+1 size, +2 Dex, +2 natural), 13 touch , 13 flat-footed
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/-4
Attack: Talon +0 (1d4-1) or Longbow +3 (1d6)
Full Attack: 2 Talons +0 (1d4-1) or Longbow +3 (1d6)
Special Qualities: Low Light Vision
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +0
Abilities: Str 9, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 8
Skills: (cc)Bluff +2, Climb +0, Handle Animal +3, Intimidate +0, Jump +7, (cc)Listen +2, (cc)Spot +3, (cc)Search +2, (cc)Sense Motive +2
Feats: Dodge
Environment: Temperate/Tropical
Organization:
Alignment: Usually Neutral Good

Appearance: Crowkahn stand under 4 feet tall and usually weigh between 20 and 40 pounds. Their whole body is covered with feathers. Their feet are like eagle talons. capable to grab something with them. capable of ripping most mammal flesh. Their wings allow them to fly. With a hollow bones they are a light race. Their wingspan can reach 8-10 feet. Crowkahn reach adulthood at the age of 2 and generally live into the middle of their 30s. Crowkahn speak Crowkahnian and Common.

Most crowkahns encountered outside their home are warrior; the information in the statistics block is for one of 1st level.
The warrior presented here had the following ability scores before racial adjustments: Str 11, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 8.

Combat: Crowkahn take full advantage of their ability to fly. They will often take to the air and then use ranged weapons to defeat powerful enemies. When engaging in melee combat they tend to lash out with their talons, usually attacking either with both their arms or using both talons on their feet. They prefer ambushing and flanking tactics and will use the terrain to their advantage.

Crowkahns As Characters
Crowkahn characters possess the following racial traits.

-2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constituition, +2 Wisdom
Small Size
A crowkahn’s base land speed is 20 feet. They have a Fly (very good) speed of 40 feet. They can carry up to a medium load and still fly.
Low Light Vision
+2 natural armor
+2 racial bonus on Reflex saves. Crowkahn are good at avoiding harm and have great reaction time.
+8 racial bonus on Jump checks. Crowkahn use their wings to facilitate jumping, even if their wings are not usable for flight or they are unable to fly do to carrying a heavy load.
+2 racial bonus to Bluff and Sense Motive checks. Crowkahn are very skilled at lieing and have a good idea when being lied to.
+2 racial bonus ot Listen, Spot, and Search. Crowkahn have good eyesight and hearing and are not easy to catch off-guard.
Automatic Languages: Common, Crowkahnian. Bonus Languages:
Favored Class: Cleric
Last edited by Crovius on Thu May 20, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Tue May 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Den'i'ata, 1st-Level Warrior
Size/Type: Medium Humanoid
Hit Dice: 1d8+1 (5 hp)
Initiative: + 1
Speed: 40 (8 squares)
Armor Class: 16 (+0 size, +1 Dex, +3 studded leather, +2 heavy steel shield), 11 touch , 15 flat-footed
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/+2
Attack: Longsword +3 (1d8+1) or Longbow +2 (1d8)
Full Attack: Longsword +3 (1d8+1) or Longbow +2 (1d8)
Special Qualities: Stability
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +1, Will -1
Abilities: Str 13, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 8
Skills: (cc)Balance +6, Climb +1, Handle Animal +4, Intimidate +2, Jump +6, (cc)Listen +0, Ride +3, (cc)Spot +0
Feats: Power Attack, Weapon Focus (Longsword)
Environment: Temperate
Organization:
Alignment: Usually Neutral Good
Level Adjustment: +0

Appearance: Den'i'ata are humanoid with three legs and bluish skin. They are androgenous, with males and females looking identical. Den'i'ata stand about 5 to 6 feet tall and usually weigh between 110 and 200 pounds. Den'i'ata reach adulthood in their early 20s and generally live into the middle of their 90s. Den'i'ata speak Den'i'atan and Common.

Most Den'i'atas encountered outside their home are warriors; the information in the statistics block is for one of 1st level.
The warrior presented here had the following ability scores before racial adjustments: Str 13, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 8.

Combat:

Den'i'atas As Characters
Den'i'ata characters possess the following racial traits.

+2 Any 1 Stat
Medium Size
A Den'i'ata’s base land speed is 40 feet.
Stability: A Den'a'ata gains a +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, riding, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground).
+4 racial bonis to Balance and Jump checks. Having the third leg makes Den'i'ata very skilled on their feet.
+2 racial bonus on Handle Animal and Ride checks. Den'i'ata have to learn to handle flying wahles. This makes handling most other animals rather simple.
1 extra feat at 1st level.
4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
Automatic Languages: Common, Den'i'atan. Bonus Languages:
Favored Class: Fighter
Crovius

Postby Daemonwelsh » Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Crovius wrote:Was thinking of maybe dropping the Con bonus. Other than the second pair of arms, which really doesn't do much but give them more attacks when they full attack and a few skill bonuses, they're pretty tame for a +2 LA. It's the 3 HD that makes up for it. A Khalterian as a character with only 1 class level would count as a Level 6 character. At least an Ailoran can pull off counting as a Level 4 character with only having it's LA and no racial HD.

The ants are surprisingly hard to make into a realisticly playable race right now. Especially to give them a reasonably low LA. The main issue is how you statted them origionally. You listed them as a Magical Beast. But since they use tools and such they should be more like monstrous humanoids. With their reasonably positive ability score modifiers, the magical gems, a decent amount of racial skill bonuses, natural armor, and their size, the level adjustment is looking to be at least +4, for the WORKERS.

Can I just re-write how they play out and blame evolution on why they're different from the Ants before the end of days?

I would recommend the stat base for the workers to be as follows:
Strength -2
Dexterity +0
Constitution +4
Intelligence +4
Wisdom +0
Charisma -4

Preferred class: Sorcerer. Monk.
-1 to constitution modifier when in natural light, +1 when bathed in darkness, +0 when artificial, divine, or magical.

And make warriors and queens unplayable, or prestige classes. Actually, I like prestige class a little better.

And as for all my extra's, they were all wiped due to viruses... goram viruses.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Crovius » Wed May 19, 2010 10:27 am

Strength -2
Dexterity +0
Constitution +4
Intelligence +4
Wisdom +0
Charisma -4

I could maybe work with this... Might drop the Int and Con down to +2 just so we can help keep the LA as low as possible. I'm changing type to Monstrous humanoid, and they'll have the 2 HD. I'll give them an ok natural armor, maybe +3, Darkvision, and maybe take your idea and switch it to Light sensitivity. All that really keeps them at +1. Then maybe give them 3 1/day spell-like abilities: Spider Climb, Soften Earth and Stone, and Warp Wood; Caster level 4 and DC is Int based. Add on a handful os skill bonuses and they'lls till be at +1 LA if Int and Con bonus are only +2. Pick Sorc or Monk, a species can only have 1 favoured class. Sorcs rely on charisma so I don't see Ants doing well in that class. And I'll work on making Soldier ants a prestige class.
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Wed May 19, 2010 11:34 am

Guilded Ant
Size/Type: Small Monstrous Humanoid
Hit Dice: 2d8+2 (11 hp)
Initiative: +4
Speed: 20 feet (4 squares), Climb 20 feet
Armor Class: 14 (+1 size, +0 Dex, +3 natural), 11 touch , 14 flat-footed
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/-3
Attack: Quarter Staff +1 (1d4-1) or Light Crossbow +2 (1d6)
Full Attack: Quarter Staff +1 (1d4-1) or -3/-7 (1d4-1/1d4-1) or Light Crossbow +2 (1d6)
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft, Light Sensitivity, Spell-like abilities
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3
Abilities: Str 9, Dex 11, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 8
Skills: Balance +4, Climb +4, Jump +3, Listen +4, Move Silently +4, Spot +4
Feats: Improved Initiative
Environment: Mountainous
Organization:
Challenge Rating: 2
Treasure: 1/2 Standard
Alignment: Usually Lawful Neutral

Appearance: Ants appear as oversized insects with some humanoid features. Ants stand about 2 feet tall and usually weigh between 10 and 30 pounds. They have two pairs of large black eyes. Most have a chitenous exoskeleton colored red, black, or brown. Ants reach adulthood within 2 years and can reproduce after 5 but do not generally live beyond 50. This short lifespan tends to instill within them that everything they should do needs to be important and they must not waste their time.

Ants speak Antian and Common.

Combat:

Ants As Characters
Ant characters possess the following racial traits.

-2 Strength, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma
Small Size
Darvision 60 ft
Light Sensitivity - Guilded ants are dazed when in bright light, such as sunlight or a Daylight spell.
An Ant’s base land speed is 20 feet. They have a Climb speed of 20 feet.
Racial Hit Dice: As ant begins with 2 levels of monstrous humanoid, which provides 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +0, Ref +3, and Will +3.
Racial Skills: An ant’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 5 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Balance, Climb, Jump, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot
Racial Feats: An ant’s monstrous humanoid levels give it one feat.
Weapon Proficiency: Guilded ants are proficient with all weapons the Monk class is proficient with.
+3 natural armor bonus
+4 racial bonus on Climb and Balance checks.
+2 racial bonus on Move Silently checks.
+2 save versus spells adn spell like abilities.
Spell-like Abilities: 1/day a guilded ant can cast Spider Climb, Soften Earth and Stone, and Warp Wood; Caster level is equal to effective character level. DC is Intelligence based.
Automatic Languages: Common, Antian.
Favored Class: Monk
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Wed May 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Tserathian, 1st-Level Warrior
Size/Type: Medium Undead
Hit Dice: 1d12 (6 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30 (6 squares)
Armor Class: 17 (+0 size, +2 Dex, +1 natural, +4 chain shirt), 12 touch , 15 flat-footed
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/+4
Attack: *Scythe +4 (2d4+6)
Full Attack: *Scythe +4 (2d4+6)
Special Attacks: Dark Blast
Special Qualities: Undead Traits, Spell-Like Abilities
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +2, Will -2
Abilities: Str 17, Dex 15, Con 0, Int 10, Wis 7, Cha 4
Skills: Climb +3, Handle Animal -5, Intimidate +5, Jump +3, (cc)Listen -1, (cc)Spot -1, (cc)Search +0
Feats: Power Attack*
Environment: Any
Organization:
Challenge Rating: 3
Alignment: Any non-chaotic
Level Adjustment: +3

Appearance:

Tserathians stand about 5 feet tall and usually weigh between 100 and 160 pounds. They have empty pockets where their eyes should be, though the lack of eyes does not seem to impact their ability to see. Tserathians are randomly reanimated, though their minds are fresh and it often takes 10 years for them to mature to "adulthood". They do not age or deteriorate with time so they can "live" for centuries. Tserathians speak Tserathian and Common.

Most Tserathians encountered outside their home are warriors; the information in the statistics block is for one of 1st level.

Combat:

Tserathians As Characters
Tserathian characterss possess the following racial traits.

+4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, No constituition score, -2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma.
Medium Size
A tserathian’s base land speed is 30 feet.
+1 natural armor
+4 racial bonus to Intimidate. -2 racial penalty to Handle Animal. They are particularly unnerving.
+2 racial bonus to saves versus Turning.
Dark Blast: Ranged touch attack, 30ft range increment. Target takes 1d10+(1/2 character level)+(Cha modifier(min 0)) necrotic damage and rolls a Fortitude save. Failure results in the target being dazed for 1d4 rounds. DC based on 1/2 character level plus charisma modifier (min 0). Upon using a Dark Blast, it takes 1d4+1 rounds to recharge.
Spell-Like Abilities: 1/Day - Inflict Light Wounds, Darkness, Death Knell, Detect Undead, Deathwatch. Caster level equal to class levels, DC is Wisdom based.
Undead Traits
Exceptions: Tserathians are not immedietly destroyed upon reaching 0 hit points. Raise dead and reincarnate, and all similar spells will bring a tserathian back from "death" as a tserathian. Other Undead treat them in the same way Humanoids and Monstrous humanoids would be treated, though for purpsoses of targets based on creature type, Tserathians are undead. They do need to get at least 2 hours of "rest" every day to think, though they are not actually asleep and do not take penalties.
Automatic Languages: Common, Tserathian. Bonus Languages:
Favored Class: Cleric
+3 Level Adjustment
Crovius

Next

Return to Your Games