rereading?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

rereading?

Postby robinmdh » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:14 am

I found myself wanting to reread the whole comic as we got closer to the end and got a little frustrated with slow load times etc, so i made a [cbz archive] (aka a zip file) with all the pages of book 1.

if you like the idea of a offline version of the first book get it ->>here.
I'll leave it up as long as the creators don't object (or as long as i don't blow trough my bandwidth limitations).

Robin

CDisplay a windows cbz viewer
info on cbz/cbr viewers (same as firs link)

P.S: the firs page says creative commons, but later pages of the comic on giantITP are stored with random names (as if that's any defense against them being copied).
robinmdh
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Re: rereading?

Postby jioan » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:26 am

If I were you I would have just waited until the book came out. Now just having reread it you won't want to when you get it. (Assuming you are.)
Also, did you ask Rob or Jamie before doing this?
jioan

Postby robinmdh » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:46 pm

the firs page has a Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license so i didn't think that was necessary no, but if they ask I'll take it down as i mentioned earlier.

duh!
robinmdh
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby balder » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Yeah as long as you are using the standard resolution and not the higher resolution, this is totally within the terms of our CC license and completely kosher.
balder

Return to Everything Else Erfworld