Summer Updates - 002

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Summer Updates - 002

Postby Bobby Archer » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Welf von Ehrwald wrote:Everything in immediate vicinity of an exploding Vulcan is distressingly flammable.

I'm guessing you meant volcano, but I had the interesting mental image of Spock suddenly bursting into flame.

As for how much Stanley will need to take back the other cities he lost, that'll depend heavily on whether anyone is currently occupying those cities. The RCC seemed mostly interested in wiping Stanley off the map and when we last saw Warchalking, it appeared to be an empty ruin. Stanley and Parson might be able to take them at a walk.
Uncroaked for Hire

No, no, Misty is Uncle Ben; Bogroll is Gwen Stacy.
Bobby Archer

Location: Mass Hysteria, Chicago, IL, USA, Earth, Reality, Sanity

Postby Welf von Ehrwald » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Bobby Archer wrote:
Welf von Ehrwald wrote:Everything in immediate vicinity of an exploding Vulcan is distressingly flammable.

I'm guessing you meant volcano, but I had the interesting mental image of Spock suddenly bursting into flame.

A double anti-spoiler to the new star trek. And damn you, auto spell correcting, you made me stuwpid!

I actually expect that most of the cities will be taken without a battle; GK needs some additional cities before it can go back to real war. And we know that there won't be any real action for a certain time, a.k.a. summer updates and "narrative distance".
I love uncroaked Dora. I love an anonymous friend even more.

Only one man has understood me, and even he has not!
Welf von Ehrwald

Postby Anton Gaist » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:02 pm

My mind just raced to the caster in page 140. I wonder how explosive a caster can be...
Gentlemen, I like war.
I like trench war, I like Blitzkrieg, I like the offensive, I like the defensive.
I truly love each and every kind of war man can wage on a tabletop game.
Anton Gaist

Previous

Return to Reactions