Attuned of the world, unite!

Your fan art, demotivators, cartoons, animations, lolcats or whatever other images you want to show off.

Postby leshabirukov » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Tried to make an avatar out of it, but can't link the image in user control panel : ( Killed entire hour while trying.
ImageArkentools of the Erfworld, unite!
leshabirukov

Re: Attuned of the world, unite!

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:10 pm

That's actually clever. Too bad for the pliers though, just sitting there spoiling a nice symbol. But the Dish and Hammer, yeah they work well.

The Tools will be brought together! Down with nobles, royalty and upper class privileges! The Tooletariat shall rise!
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby effataigus » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:21 pm

The pliers are a pretty good stand in for the star I think!

That would mean that the fourth arkentool is... red?
Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.
effataigus

Postby leshabirukov » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 pm

I am very glad that you liked it.
BLANDCorporatio wrote:That's actually clever. Too bad for the pliers though, just sitting there spoiling a nice symbol. But the Dish and Hammer, yeah they work well.

I am agree, that hammer and sickle is more appropriate symbol, than flag of the USSR, but set is incomplete without Arkenpliers.
BLANDCorporatio wrote:The Tools will be brought together! Down with nobles, royalty and upper class privileges! The Tooletariat shall rise!

Sizemoor and Zhopa could represent Tooletariat, others more like totoolitarists.
effataigus wrote:The pliers are a pretty good stand in for the star I think!

Look, it is known to exists, but not mentioned what is it. That's because it is unspeakable.
leshabirukov

Postby Jallorn » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am

leshabirukov wrote:I am very glad that you liked it.
BLANDCorporatio wrote:That's actually clever. Too bad for the pliers though, just sitting there spoiling a nice symbol. But the Dish and Hammer, yeah they work well.

I am agree, that hammer and sickle is more appropriate symbol, than flag of the USSR, but set is incomplete without Arkenpliers.
BLANDCorporatio wrote:The Tools will be brought together! Down with nobles, royalty and upper class privileges! The Tooletariat shall rise!

Sizemoor and Zhopa could represent Tooletariat, others more like totoolitarists.
effataigus wrote:The pliers are a pretty good stand in for the star I think!

Look, it is known to exists, but not mentioned what is it. That's because it is unspeakable.

Parson said not to mention unspeakable...
Jallorn

Postby leshabirukov » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Jallorn wrote:
leshabirukov wrote:Look, it is known to exists, but not mentioned what is it. That's because it is unspeakable.

Parson said not to mention unspeakable...

Yes, that was I had in mind!
leshabirukov

Postby leshabirukov » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:23 pm

Look at the great development on the symbol by Avens:
leshabirukov

Postby Nihila » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:36 pm

"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"
And,
"The Infantryman has no country. Lady Firebaugh cannot take away what they have not."
--Kawl Mawx, renowned Moneymancer
Really, while the Tools may lead the revolution, the revolution must be based in the Infantrymen of the world. In the distant future, after Charlie converts to Toolism, the Gobwin Knob-Charlescomm Eternal Alliance will be represented with the insignias posted in this thread.

On another note, the fourth Arkentool would be the Arkenoutliner, in Avens's version?
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby zilfallon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:22 pm

O.o cool new flag for Toolism! I love it :D

And nihila, LOLROFLWTF. Kawl Mawx :D :D

Edit: Arkenoutliner? I think it's the Arkenstar
rkyeun wrote:Roses are red.
Violets are blue.

zilfallon

Postby Nihila » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:45 pm

zilfallon wrote:Edit: Arkenoutliner? I think it's the Arkenstar
No, there's also a circle continuing from the Dish, surrounding the Hammer. The Arkenoutliner extends Signamancy to the Motion axis, creating symbols (signs) out of apparently uncorrelated objects.
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby zilfallon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:00 pm

I know what you meant, what i meant by Arkenstar is: if you consider the true meaning of "star", it fits too. The "outline" you mentioned resembles sun, which is also a "star". and there is a star sign which is covering the pliers. So, i agree that 4. tool extends signamancy to motion, but i believe that tool is Arkenstar.

That's according to this picture though, i have a strong belief that the 4. tool is Arkenshovel
Last edited by zilfallon on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violets are blue.

zilfallon

Postby leshabirukov » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Comrades! I have made new avatar for myself, just to use old one as toolist banner. I encourage you to join me. May be, it is to big for signatures, and we must ask comrade Avens to make 100px version.
leshabirukov

Postby zilfallon » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Sweet! But i believe we should use the outlined version of Avens in our signatures, it's very cool!

Also, i want to suggest my signature (not "Wanda is cute", the other part) as our dogma. Every toolist must have the banner and that line in signature. Of course, if you have more ideas about it, i'm open to edit it.
Violets are blue.

zilfallon

Postby leshabirukov » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Oh, I think both pictures are suitable. I have asked Avens to make 100px versions. The motto you proposed is certainly appropriate, but we can't put dogmas, only erfworld toolists such as Stanley and Wanda can.
leshabirukov

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 pm

leshabirukov wrote:we can't put dogmas, only erfworld toolists such as Stanley and Wanda can.

Or Kawl Mawx.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Avens » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 pm

:D I added an Arkenshovel in there for people who wanted it.

Communism has nothing to do with love. Communism is an excellent hammer which we use to destroy our enemy.
Mao Tse-tung
Avens

Postby zilfallon » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Oh...Arkenshovel! together with pliers, in the star, with dark-redish outline...that's just too cool that it makes me want to become attuned :D
Violets are blue.

zilfallon

Postby Nihila » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Gah, I leave for a few days and we have a banner? Well, comrades, I'd say, post dogmatic sounding stuff along side the banner. To the Infantrymen's revolution, brought about by the Tools!
Nihila

Postby leshabirukov » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:00 pm

BLANDCorporatio wrote:
leshabirukov wrote:we can't put dogmas, only erfworld toolists such as Stanley and Wanda can.

Or Kawl Mawx.

Or Kawl Mawx. It's pity we have no access to the books of this great Erfworld thinker. Parson should spare more time for the Gobwin Knob library.
Avens wrote: :D I added an Arkenshovel in there for people who wanted it.

Exelent. Sizemoore fans would like it.
Avens wrote:Communism has nothing to do with love. Communism is an excellent hammer which we use to destroy our enemy.
Mao Tse-tung

In the book titled "Love is a battlefield" such a position may cost us.
zilfallon wrote:Oh...Arkenshovel! together with pliers, in the star, with dark-redish outline...that's just too cool that it makes me want to become attuned :D

If I were Sizemoore, I'll prefere Arkendozer. :mrgreen:
Nihila wrote:Gah, I leave for a few days and we have a banner? Well, comrades, I'd say, post dogmatic sounding stuff along side the banner. To the Infantrymen's revolution, brought about by the Tools!

Hooray!
leshabirukov

Postby Nihila » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:29 pm

leshabirukov wrote:Or Kawl Mawx. It's pity we have no access to the books of this great Erfworld thinker. Parson should spare more time for the Gobwin Knob library.
It's more of a high score room, sadly. If only Parson could go back to the Magic Kingdom, where that mysterious Moneymancer is rumored to live, and interview him, we'd have some actual dogma.
In the book titled "Love is a battlefield" such a position may cost us.
Comrade, why are you sounding so worried? This book will end, eventually, at which point we can hope for the rise of Mawx-Wandaism, or something like that. I mean, Stanley's new livery is the right colors and Wanda has shown all the empathy of Stalin, so we can pull through.
Nihila

Next

Return to Art and Images