Misc Drawings

Your fan art, demotivators, cartoons, animations, lolcats or whatever other images you want to show off.

Misc Drawings

Postby Sky » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Here's a few misc drawings I found cleaning out my comp.
For the people who wanted a better version of my character I represent myself with usually.
Her dragony form. Slightly coloured on photoshop, I like my normal pencil line art more than when I doodle in photoshop. It's very rare I can get the lines I want in there, they always are slightly wavy. Might be time for a new tablet!
A tattoo design I did for a friend, he wanted pisces: one fire, one ice. Well that was lame, so I based the fire one with lava and rock too. Unfortunately, I usually fail at colouring so I can only see it in my head. He got this finish and needs to show me.
This is a finished version of another tattoo I did for my friend. Lineart, I did the lineart. He told me that his tattoo artist had so much fun with this that he cancelled 3 appointments that day to finish it and wanted permission to put it in his portfolio. I play WoW if you didn't notice =)
Last art spam, don't want to be clogging up this post too much for one day. An art trade I did with a friend, her character from some game I've never heard of. Completely done on photoshop, one of the few pieces I'm proud of (for now).

Hopefully I can get my scanner back up and working. Then I might post some of the pencil drawings I doodle over the course of a week.
Sky

Re: Misc Drawings

Postby Mikalyaran » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:03 am

I love your artwork. Really great stuff. That's super cool that you do up tats for your friends as well. For the longest time I didn't get a tat cause I didn't know an artist I really dug on. I got lucky and found some one though.
Mikalyaran
Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby Bobby Archer » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Very nice! I'm really digging the fire and ice Pisces.
Uncroaked for Hire

No, no, Misty is Uncle Ben; Bogroll is Gwen Stacy.
Bobby Archer

Location: Mass Hysteria, Chicago, IL, USA, Earth, Reality, Sanity

Postby Secret » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:27 am

Oh wow those tattoos are so good!
If tattoos looked good on me I might have asked to use one of your designs.

Also I still think your character is very cute and I love her dragon form too.(Got more you could post? ^_^)
"I only exist inside those people aware of my existence." -Lain
Secret
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby Lord of Extinction » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Love the tattoo. Very well done. The rest is cool as well.
Lord of Extinction

Return to Art and Images