Erfworld Game

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Erfworld Game

Postby Sintar07 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:01 am

So I was just thinking, OOTS, Erworld's adopted father comic, has it's own game. Do you think Erfworld will ever have one?
Sintar07

Re: Erfworld Game

Postby Bobby Archer » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:36 am

There's been quite a bit of discussion revolving around a Erfworld video game here. I don't know if anyone's planning on making a table-top style Erfworld game (either fan- or Titan-created), but I'm sure that there are plenty of people around here who'd love to get in on tinkering with something like that.
Uncroaked for Hire

No, no, Misty is Uncle Ben; Bogroll is Gwen Stacy.
Bobby Archer

Location: Mass Hysteria, Chicago, IL, USA, Earth, Reality, Sanity

Postby Maldeus » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 pm

To make a board/video game of Erfworld based off the mechanics of Erfworld itself, we would obviously need to know more about what said game mechanics actually are. We might know enough to hammer out a game right now, but I'd probably wait until a few more things have been cleared up concerning long-term strategy (things concerning city management and gathering resources and such). Making a video game of a different genre based off of Erfworld in general (for example, a hack-and-slash game played from the perspective of various members of the RCC) would be completely doable, given the resources to actually make a game at all.
Maldeus

Postby Mikalyaran » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:51 am

I would muder russian czar to play this game.
Mikalyaran
Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby Maldeus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:32 pm

Murder a Russian czar?

Down with the aristocracy! Viva la Stanley!
Maldeus

Return to Everything Else Erfworld