This will give the GMs in New Erf (AKA Erfgame revived) something to do.
The Titans will not be bound by turns, but gain motes every week and can plan their actions in real time (their titans after all).
Besides GMing Titans will do several things:
1) they will create the world during the first two weeks
2) after that they will use the mortal races in their world to become the most powerful Titan
There are some restrictions,
1) Titans can not influence terrain controlled by an opposing Titan
2) Titans will be bound by their own laws and can if a Titan starts messing around the other Titans will be able to Banhammer him,
How do Titans use other sides?
1) Titans get divine rank based upon the amount of cities their controlled sides have
2) Titans will "control" the sides they are gming for
Note: If it turns out this Titanic involvement ruins the game for the sides the system will get kicked out, it is merely a test which could add a fun dimension to the game.
Here are the titanic rules, they are not done yet and require a lot of tinkering, but they're good enough to start world building with.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L3b ... y=CKXRsZ4O