Book 2 – Parson’s Klog 003

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Book 2 – Parson’s Klog 003

Postby SomeUnregisteredPunk » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 pm

odoflood wrote:So, sorry if this has been brought up before (I didn't read the entire 18-page thread, though I skimmed most of it), but I had two questions/thoughts:

- I believe that harvested dragons will NOT turn into rations at the beginning of the next Gobwin Knob turn. They would do so under normal circumstances, but once they are decrypted, there is no corpse to depop; they have been "popped again," and thus Wanda now controls some dwagons (which will give her significant mobility irrespective of any future affiliation with the Stanley). Any dwagons that Wanda doesn't decrypt will become food, but I think those that she decrypts will be full units until they are croaked again.

- Falling units do not have a .3333 chance of death, .3333 chance of incapacitation and .3333 chance of being fine. The fact that there are three outcomes does not meant that the probability of each outcome happening is equal. If I put a .45 pistol to my head and shoot myself, I may end up either alive or dead, but the odds of being dead are much greater than .5

/end random nonsensical post

People are thinking of this like we got a three sided die. Each side represents one of three possible outcomes.
Or like falling is part of critical fumbles chart or something.
SomeUnregisteredPunk

Postby Ranjurm » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 pm

This is might be an old thread but I didn't see this topic discussed in it. The portion of Parson's Klog discussing bubble kingdoms using dittomancer and other caster tricks got me thinking, what side would have a lot of casters available for duplication tricks? The magic kingdom. The magic kingdom could be the ultimate bubble kingdom hiding in plain sight.
Ranjurm

Postby drachefly » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 am

But can they pop harvestable units?
drachefly
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby Oberon » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 pm

drachefly wrote:But can they pop harvestable units?
Can they even pop Units? I don't think we've seen any MK cities.
How using capslock wins arguments:
Zeroberon wrote:So we know with 100% certainty that THIS IS HOW TRI-LINKS WORK, PERIOD END OF STORY.
Oberon

Previous

Return to Reactions