PbP Games?

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: PbP Games?

Postby Winged » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:30 am

I dm a 3.5 pbp on another forum, I think I'm doing well, and I've got some posative feedback, but somtimes I feel like I should take the party closer to the brink of tpk. I would gladly play in a pbp if the chance came up.
Winged

Postby malekith » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:17 am

we're currently in the search for either a second DM or just waiting for an opening in Gerwulf's atm mates.
:/

M
malekith

Postby Pax » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:08 am

Just as a total aside, and in the interest of my fellow gamers' convenience ... but I do all my PbP gaming over at Role-Play Online. Features include:

• Each game gets it's own sub-forum, over which the GM has full administrative rights;
  • Each game has it's own die-roller, which keeps a log of the past 20-odd rolls made;
  • Each player can have multiple characters at once;
  • Each character can have a separate description, character sheet (which the GM can set to be player-editable, or NOT), avatar image, and two-line "bio";
  • Threads can be posted to one or more Groups (1-9 plus A, B, C, D, E, and Z - the last being a lurker-only "purgatory" sort of group.) Thus, if the group splits up, then aside from OOC banter ... you can LITERALLY split the group up. You can also run Evil-vs-Good multi-party games.
  • Private messages between players and/or GMs - multiple recipients allowed.
  • Private lines in-line within non-private posts.
  • a lot of pseudo-html code options ... including the ability to create Tables.
  • Did I mention it's 100% free ...? 8-)
Pax

Postby malekith » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:58 am

nice plug :o and it sounds like a nice site. i may hop over there at some point ;)

M
malekith

Postby Pax » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:55 am

^_^ It's not my site, I've just been gettign my PbP "fix" from there for the past ... good lord, maybe ten years, now. :shock:
Pax

Postby malekith » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:00 pm

i guessed that and there's nothing wrong with a shameless on topic plug. especially if it's a good website :D

M
malekith

Previous

Return to Your Games