An Erfworld Matrix Campaign

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: An Erfworld Matrix Campaign

Postby Shusagi » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:22 pm

I was wondering which other argument was the "Game-winning argument". Nicely done Watermonkey.

LTDave, are you going to run another one of these any time soon, or would you mind me running one?
Shusagi

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Hahaha :lol: - I was wondering why no one noticed I'd put out a game-winning argument and why no one was opposing me. Until Dave said there were 2 game-winning arguments, I was afraid even he hadn't noticed. I think Escotia and ESCORKAND are now as nefarious as Charlie. :twisted:

Good game to all, and I'm definitely interested in the possible future game based off the map.

@BLAND: Thank you for helping, but did you know that that was a game-winner? I'd be shocked if even House Ordos got tricked. :P
WaterMonkey314

Postby LTDave » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:19 pm

WaterMonkey314 wrote:Until Dave said there were 2 game-winning arguments, I was afraid even he hadn't noticed.

I was under the impression that you hadn't noticed the game-winner.

BLANDCorporatio wrote: One question to LtDave: you said you wanted to use that map you made for a more "numeric" campaign, and I was wondering if perhaps we could join efforts, in the sense that I'd run a game based on that TBfOddworld(x2) ruleset, on that map.

Tbf<> games are tactical, whereas I'm looking for somthing more Grand-Strategy of Empires aqnd Armies and Diplomacy and Spies.

You are welcome to use the map, though. May it bring you much joy. If you wish, I can send you the Photoshop version, which is a bit prettier.

Shusagi wrote:LTDave, are you going to run another one of these any time soon, or would you mind me running one?

I have no immediate plans to run one again. You are welcome to do so - if you'd like my excel spreadsheet, I can email it to you.

If I were to do it again, I would have people pick 3 characteristics for their nation, and 2 statements about the map and geography.
So the Generics would be:
* Capable Military
* Rapidly Reproducing
* Excellent Officer Corps

- Flat, dull terrain
- Neighbouring the Cheesecake Empire
LTDave

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:25 am

WaterMonkey314 wrote:@BLAND: Thank you for helping, but did you know that that was a game-winner? I'd be shocked if even House Ordos got tricked. :P

:lol: You tricked me!

But I kinda think that's the only way to win. Imagine having everyone else doing a no actually on your winning argument. It would easily become Stupid, even if it started as Very Strong.

LTDave wrote:Tbf<> games are tactical, whereas I'm looking for somthing more Grand-Strategy of Empires aqnd Armies and Diplomacy and Spies.

You are welcome to use the map, though. May it bring you much joy. If you wish, I can send you the Photoshop version, which is a bit prettier.

Aah, it's a big map meant for another kind of game. Ok, then thanks I'll invent another one.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Previous

Return to Your Games