Gobwin Bump IV: A New Home

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Gobwin Bump IV: A New Home

Postby LTDave » Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 am

This is the thread for playing the forum game "The Battle for Gobwin Bump: Episode IV: A New Home."

Please find in the signature below a link to rules version 3.4 of "The Battle for Gobwin Bump." These are the rules that this game will use (with modification and clarification as necessary).

They are also included in this spoiler:
Spoiler: show
The Battle for Gobwin Bump
V3.4
By Lt. D. R. Grounds, esq.

Premise: The Battle for Gobwin Bump is a multiplayer play-by-post grand tactical campaign. While other games represent the comic at an abstract level, Gobwin Bump tries to simulate the turn by turn manoeuvres of individual units and stacks.

The Map:
Open Hex – Cost 1 movement for all units to enter. No Defence advantage.
Woods Hex – Cost 2 movement for all non-flying units to enter. Cost 1 movement for Flying units. Flying units may only be engaged by Archer units in Woods. All Ground Stacks gain 20 Defence in Woods.
Mountain Hex – Cost 2 movement for Flyers. No other unit can enter.
Lake Hex – Cost 1 movement for Flyers. No other unit can enter.

Design Your Force:
As in the Comic, Units have four stats – Move, Attack, Defence, and Hits.
Move
• Number of hexes a unit moves on the strategic map
• Determines Type – 2: Siege, Pikes, Stabbers, or Archers, 3: Cavalry, 4: Flyer
• No unit may have move less than 2, or greater than 4
• Siege units may not move and attack in the same turn – either move, or attack. Siege units may fire into an adjacent hex. Targeted stacks may not return fire.

Attack
• Number of hits a unit inflicts on enemy in combat
• Minimum value of 2
• Only the top 8 units in a stack can contribute their full Attack to a stack
• Units after the first 8 in a stack contribute a maximum of 1 attack only
• Modified by Leadership, Trump, and Other Special
• The combined score of Attack and Defence may not exceed hits

Defence
• Number of enemy hits that are ignored in combat
• Minimum value of 0
• Only the top 8 units in a stack can contribute Defence to the stack
• The combined score of Attack and Defence may not exceed hits

Hits
• Number of hits a unit can take before destroyed
• If not destroyed, units regenerate all their hits at the beginning of the turn
• Units that started a turn with less than half their total hits may not move or fight

The cost of the unit is equal to all the following formula {Round Up to nearest whole number}:
Cost = (Hits^2)/8+Attack+(Defence^2)/4+Move^2

Commanders:
A Commander is a Character, like Ansom or Zamussels in the Comic. Each Player must have at least one Commander. A Commander is a character, not a unit, and has only a level, not stats. Commanders may also have a special ability. Commanders must be a part of a stack at all times. Once all the units in the stack Cwoak, so does the Commander.

Special Abilities:
• Dance Fighting – Leading Stabbers or Pikemen, Attack +50%
• Rockin’ Out – Leading Cavalry or Flyers, Attack +50%
• Ditto-a-mancy – Leading Archers or Siege, Attack +50%
• Look-a-mancy – choose a hex anywhere on the map. Receive a free scout with range of 1 centred on that hex
• Dirt-a-mancy – construct 1 points of Walls per turn per Pikeman or Stabber in stack – stack may not move and use Dirt-a-mancy (see section on Walls)
• Cwoak-a-mancy – gain one half points value of all units cwoaked by this stack for popping or upgrading
• Fool-a-mancy – Add 20 points of Defence to led Stack, or gain 1 additional hex of movement for led Stack
• Shock-a-mancy – in combat, the Defence value of the opposing stack is halved

In addition, Commanders have a “Level”. When the Commander is created, the GM will determine the level – on a d5, 1-3 is level 2, 4 level 3, 5 level 4.
Each time a Commander is in a winning attack (not defence), the Commander gains 1 experience point. The Commander may go to the next level if they have experience points equal to the next level (ie, to go from level 3 to 4, the Commander must have 4 experience points).

Commanders increase the attack values of the units they are stacked with, and may issue orders. Only units in the same hex as a Commander may move in a turn.
Costs: Commanders
Commanders cost 50 points + 50 for any special taken. No more than three kinds of specials may be taken per faction. A special may be taken more than once per player faction, at an additional cost equal to the number of times it has already been taken x 50 (so the second of a kind would cost 100, the third 150, usw).
More than one Commander may join a stack, but only the highest level Commander influences combat. Any others are merely observers.

Scouts:
Scouts, like Commanders, are not a unit. They do not have stats. They have a rating, which represents the number of adjacent hexes they inspect at the beginning of the turn. A rating of 3 means that a scout detects enemy units up to three hexes distant. A rating of 4 detects enemy units up to 4 hexes distant.
Terrain blocks scouts – so a mountain, forest, or lake will be scouted, but hexes beyond will not. They are in the “Scouting Shadow”.
At the beginning of the turn, players receive a report of everything in range of their scouts. Scouts must be assigned to a stack. Once all the units in the Stack Cwoak, so does the Scout.
Costs: Scouts
Scouts 60 points for rating 3, and 100 points for rating 4.
For the purposes of this rule, all cities and units have a scout rating of “2”.

Stacks:
Units may only form stacks with units of the same type (Pikes, Archers, Flyers, etc) though they may be of different kinds (Heavy Pikes, Light Pikes, etc).
Commanders and Scouts may stack with any type of Stack (they are assumed to be mounted, etc) and take on the characteristics of that unit type (Move, bonuses, trumps, etc).
Allied nations may not stack their units together.
No stack in a hex may be attacked more than once if there any other stacks in the hex with their “one shot wonder.” Once all “one shot wonders” are gone, a stack may be attacked without restriction.
A Maximum of 8 stacks of the one side (Alliance or Opposition) may be present in one hex at a time.

Combat:
In the comic, Parson says that Combat in Erfworld has a simple mechanic.
Units fight together in Stacks.

A stack that is attacked more than once may only fight back against the first stack that attacked. This is called “One Shot Wonder”. An attack is considered valid for the “One Shot Wonder” if the attack managed to inflict hits on the defenders, that is, not all of the attacks were absorbed by the enemy defences. If attacked again, a Stack that has used its once shot wonder would count as having 0 attack and 0 defence. Defences from walls would still be counted.

For Example:
A stack of 8 Gobwins is attacked by a stack of 2 Pikemen. The Pikemen do not inflict enough hits to get past the Gobwins’ Defence value. The Gobwins are able to fight another combat in this same turn if attacked again. Had the Pikemen managed to inflict even 1 hit on the Gobwins, the Gobwins would not be able to retaliate against any further attacks this turn and would not receive their Defence Value.

In Combat, Total all ATTACK values points for the first eight units in the stack. Units beyond the first 8 add 1 Attack per unit.

Commander Bonuses – Gain +10% attack for each level of the highest Stack Commander.

Special Bonus – Dancefighting, Dittomancy, etc.

Trump Bonus –
Units that fight combat against their “Trump” type gain +50% attack value
• Pikes trump Cavalry and Flyers
• Cavalry trump Stabbers and Siege
• Stabbers trump Pikes and Archers
• Archers trump Flyers and Pikers
• Flyers trump Siege and Cavalry
• Siege trump Stabbers and Archers

Random Number – not every combat point means a hit. The Random Number adds a bit of luck to the mix. On 2d5, 2 is 20%, 7 is 70%, 10 is 100%, etc.
Use the following formula to work out how many hits have been inflicted on the enemy:

Hits = ((Total Attack of Top Eight Units +1 attack for each unit after the top 8)+ Command Bonus + Special Bonus + Trump Bonus) LESS (Opposition Defence of Top Eight Units + Terrain and Wall Bonus) TIMES Random Number

Round result down to nearest whole number.

The opposing stack takes the number of hits inflicted. Units are destroyed based on their stacking order – first unit listed takes maximum hits, before the next is wounded.
Exception – a stack led in attack by a Commander may direct hits at any unit in the opposing stack, but the unit takes TWICE as many hits to cwoak as it normally would.

Guard Stacks
A stack can be ordered to Guard another stack in the same hex. The Guarded stack cannot be attacked until the Guarding stack has lost its one shot wonder (this creates an exception to the “Multiple attacks on the same unit” outlined above). A stack cannot be Guarded by more than one stack. A Guarded stack may not itself be Guarding.

Walls
Walls are defences in a hex that protect defending stacks. Walls have a certain number of points possible to be built in a hex – 20 in a non-City hex, 40 in a level 1 City, 60 in a level 2, 80 in a level 3, and 100 in a level 4 or 5 City) Walls absorb hits from combat. Walls can only be targeted by Siege, and two hits destroys one point of wall. Walls do not receive the Defence bonus of Walls.

The Alliance Turn.
Once the GM has made their actions and reported on what Alliance scouts have detected, the Alliance turn begins. Players may pop new units & characters using points allocated. Players may issue orders to units in the same hex as a Commander. Units & Characters that have been popped may move, fight, and use their special abilities in the same turn.
Units may only move into hexes that have been scouted.

Commanders may move units to pass on orders to other units – so a stack at a distance could be reached by another unit that passes on instructions.

Commanders may move into a hex, issue orders to units there, and then move on again.

Units may be sent to attack enemy units. Players should use the spreadsheet provided to calculate the combat results. Each Unit may attack once per turn.

Players may move in any order, and may move and fight with all or some of their units at any one time.

If a stack has movement left after combat, it may move to an adjacent hex that does not contain enemy forces.

End of Turn:
The Alliance turn ends 96 hours after it has begun. At the beginning of the side’s turn, all units of that side that have partial hits are healed.

Opposition Turn:
The forces of the opposition move at the discretion of the GM. Any results that impact on the Alliance players will be posted on the forum. Once the Opposition turn is over, the Alliance turn begins.

The following are the specific Scenario Notes

The Battle for Gobwin Bump IV: A New Home

With the fall of Unaroyal, the Allied Expeditionary forces sent to capture Gobwin Bump have been cut off from their home nations. As an extremely costly gesture of good will, the Allied Powers have paid the necessary cost to upgrade Queen Jadis to the rank of ruler.

Each of the respective nations represented in the expeditionary force now have a choice – join the new nation, or become allied barbarian tribes.

The Nation
Forces loyal to the Nation can only be spawned in cities. Only 200 points of units per level can be popped in a city in a turn. So a level 3 city can pop up to 600 points of units.
Units loyal to the Nation must be maintained at 10% of popping cost per turn. Units that cannot be maintained must be disbanded.
The Nation may have three types of special characters.
The Nation may have ten different types of units.
All funds will be controlled by the ruler of the Nation. Income is derived from controlled open hexes within two hexes of controlled cities. 40 Schmuckers per open hex.
Forces will be given to various players to command in the field. Each player must have at least one Commander assigned to their control. The ruler may appoint another to serve as Chief Warlord, or other functions, as desired.
Any player that is a part of the nation may propose another player to become ruler. If a majority of players agree, a new ruler is appointed.
Players are not obliged to obey the orders of their ruler.

The Barbarians
Forces that elect to be Barbarians can choose any hex with their units present to be their ‘camp.’ All forces from that faction are spawned in the camp.
Barbarian units must be maintained at 20% of popping cost per turn. Units that cannot be maintained must be disbanded.
Barbarian factions may have one type of special character.
Each Barbarian faction may have four different types of units.
Each Barbarian faction will be responsible for its own treasury. Income is gained either by gifts from the Nation, or from “foraging” in open hexes. “Foraging” too close to the Nation’s Cities will result in lost income for the nation.
Foraging generates 40 Schmuckers +d5 Schmuckers per unit in the foraging stack (up to a maximum of 8 units). Foraging “ravages” a hex – once a hex has been ravaged three times, it no longer generates income through being in range of a city or from foraging. Hexes will eventually recover as determined by the GM.
The Barbarian factions are allied with the Nation, but act as they deem fit. They are not obliged to obey orders, though they might lose future funding!

To simplify money matters, only Schmuckers left in a factions treasury from a previous turn can be spent in a current turn. All income earned or received in a turn cannot be spent until the next turn.
Last edited by LTDave on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
LTDave

Re: Gobwin Bump IV: A New Home

Postby LTDave » Mon May 30, 2011 8:07 am

Up to eight players may join in - the first four places are reserved for the players from Ep. III if they wish to join.

Players may elect to continue their sides from a previous episode, or conveniently write them out of the picture and start afresh.

I've asked Twoy to lead the Nation, for three reasons:
1. Jadis is the highest level Character, and I need to get rid of that level 6 bonus she carries
2. She's already a Queen, and the Royal Crown Coalition would never appoint a lowly overlord
3. It's good for the narrative purposes - Jadis is a Cwoakamancer after all.
And a fourth reason:
4. Twoy is a great player, who has been a part of these games for a long time now. He is organised, efficient, and I trust him to be a constructive force in the game.
I hope that no one is overly put out by this choice - and that you will all immediately begin plotting against your Queen in-game and in-character, not in-person.

Each Player will have 500 points to start their faction - if they join the nation, those points will be part of the Nation's starting army. Each Barbarian faction will have 200 schmuckers to start the game (not to be spent on turn 0 pops please). The Nation will have a treasury equal to 100 per player, + 40 per open hex within 2 of a city (not counting i5, unless you want to start a war with the C-Elfs straight away!).

I'm about to take a ten day holiday, and my online time will be sporadic. I will try to respond to questions as they arise, but please be patient.
I see turn 1 for the nation starting sometime on Saturday June 11.

Thanks for playing!
LTDave

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon May 30, 2011 8:24 am

Indeed, onwards!

The system is in some respects simpler (LT's Way(TM) being a major improvement; I remember with dread having to cook up scout patterns as a CWL; OTOH, I fondly remember cooking up long supply lines of mixed units, again as a CWL, and that's not possible any more) but that just makes the leadership role more treacherous. The ruler has fewer levers to push on to control the various units, therefore they must look further into the future.

Also, I'd hope a certain parting gift would make a grisly appearance in the story :)
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby tigerusthegreat » Mon May 30, 2011 10:37 am

I'm going to maintain the forces of Isenlard as Barbarians. I'm curious to see how much the 10%/20% pop cost will hurt the massive stacks we had last game, not to mention the other changes.
Prehendo Victoria - My first erfworld story. Comment thread

Last Updated 4/09/2014

Imperial Destiny (My Science Fiction Story) Updated 4/09/2014 (link is to first page)
tigerusthegreat

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon May 30, 2011 11:03 am

Baww, I wanted to be a Barbarian.

Ok then, I'll be part of the Nation. Chalk it up to the C-Elfs being nat. allies or such.

2 unit kinds is all I'd put forth, the Archers and the Moa Archers. The latter actually being Cavalry.

EDIT: to avoid confusion, I'll call the units Ewws and Moa Ewws.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby tigerusthegreat » Mon May 30, 2011 12:11 pm

If you really want to be barbarian, that's fine...is there a restriction I am not seeing, or are you joining the nation for practical purposes? If you feel strongly about it I can switch over to being part of the nation.

Given the things that happened last game, and Isenlard acting mostly on its own and for its own goals, I thought barbarian made more sense.

Last Updated 4/09/2014

Imperial Destiny (My Science Fiction Story) Updated 4/09/2014 (link is to first page)
tigerusthegreat

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon May 30, 2011 12:42 pm

I'll join either side; I'm not really all that concerned (though as far as I can tell, we *could* all be Barbarians)
WaterMonkey314

Postby Twoy » Mon May 30, 2011 2:20 pm

I think everybody should play whatever they think will be most fun for them.

If you have a great idea for a barbarian side, then play it. If not, join the nation.

Name: Kingdom of Narnia
Spoiler: show
Specialities:
1. Cwoakamancy
2. Dirtamancy

Units:
1. Beaver Piker, 7H 2A 5D Cost 19
2. Dwarf Siege, 15H 10A 5D Cost 49
3. Eww Archer, 10H 8A 2D 2M Cost 26
4. Moa Eww Cavalry, 15H 13A 2D Cost 52
5. Imperial Stabber, 6H, 4A, 2D, Cost: 14
6. Imperial Eagew, 10H, 6A, 4D, Cost: 39
7. Peasant Piker, 2H, 2A, 0D Cost: 7
8. Conscript Archer, 10H, 2A, 8D, Cost: 26

See above for information about the nation's units and specials.

Feel free to submit units and discuss specialties. We'll take a vote after everything is filled out.
Last edited by Twoy on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Twoy

Postby Nihila » Mon May 30, 2011 2:45 pm

I'll join the nation, I think.

Twoy, do you want me to draw up a few units to supplement the current ones listed?
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon May 30, 2011 3:18 pm

As long as the Archers are Ewws and Cavalry is Moa Ewws, I'm fine with being part of the Nation.

About specials. Dirtamancy is quite useful, so I'd cast my vote for that. And I think we still have 2 specials available. One of which might be Shockamancy, provided it halves bonuses from Walls as well. Talk about powerful. That thing almost makes Siege redundant.

Anyways, (note, next stats rely on Dirtamancy being common for our side)

Eww
10H 8A 2D 2M Archer ((rounded up) 26 cost)

Moa Eww
15H 13A 2D 3M Cavalry ((rounded up) 52 cost)
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon May 30, 2011 3:33 pm

About interesting barbarian sides-

what'd be interesting is making a barbarian side that really is special. Because I think the most viable way for any Barbarian side is some mix of small units, and the Croakamancy special. This depends on how foraging works, of course.

What may be rather helpful for Barbarians is their ability to designate a hex as a camp/spawn point. Am I correct to understand that said pop point can be moved "freely"? As in, any hex may serve the purpose as long as it's under the control of the barbarians, and a hex can be designated, and used for popping, in the same turn? (But of course, units can spawn from only one hex in a turn)?

If so, then an "interesting" unit mix for Barbarians would be

Attack/Cost maximizer(s)
{4, or 6, or 8}H {4, or 6, or 8}A 0D 2M {Stabber, Piker or Archer}

Defender
xH 2A (x-2)D 2M {Stabber, Piker or Archer}

The point is that (apart from the Defender) these units cannot survive long- but they don't need to! The Barbarian side can just locate its camp as close as it can to whatever enemy it is besieging, then flood it with Attack/Cost maximizers until victory is achieved. Grezling rush ke ke ke!

Assuming they have the resources to keep at it, of course.

EDIT: now I'm curious. What's the "best" {Stabber, or Piker, or Archer} unit combo, say one that optimizes (attack+defense)/cost? Is it better to have Attack Maximizers mixed with some Defender-type units, or ditch that in favour of one unit that's balanced between the two? And if so, how?

Also, since Defense is very expensive (compared to Attack), (Attack+Defense)/Cost is maybe not the best thing to look to optimize (as it will come down to just Attack/Cost in the end).

In any case, we have a few days to play with stats.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby LTDave » Mon May 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Just one thing I want to add on unit design:
When naming a unit, can you please start the description with a P, St, F, C, S, or A so that the type is clear to everyone.

So:
P Infantry 8 4 4 2.

To answer BLAND's question - yes, the Barbarian Camp can move each turn - it is set up wherever the Barbarian wishes at the start of their turn, in a controlled hex.
There is also somemore information on foraging in the scenario notes.
LTDave

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Since we don't seem to have many barbarians, I'll probably go with that.

LtDave, some additional clarifications:

1) The barbarian camp can move each turn - but can it also pop each turn, unlike when the pop point was moved each time in RtGB?
2) Do commanders and scouts count for upkeep purposes?
3) What happens if the entire barbarian contingent is wiped out, but pop points remain?
4) Can barbarians transfer funds to the Nation if they choose to?
WaterMonkey314

Postby LTDave » Tue May 31, 2011 12:49 am

1. Yes, they can move camp and pop in the same turn.
2. No. Only units need to be maintained (ain't I generous?)
3. The contingent is wiped out and all Schmuckers in the treasury are lost. Also, a Barbarian group is wiped out if there are no Commanders alive at the beginning of a turn - this is a new rule that I just made up.
4. Yes.
LTDave

Postby tigerusthegreat » Tue May 31, 2011 2:50 pm

The barbarian forces of Isenlard.

0 Baconrog (F) 20 Hits 15 Attack 5 Defence 4 Move Cost Per 88 Total Cost 0
0 Lord Baconrog (F) 40 Hits 30 Attack 10 Defence 4 Move Cost Per 271 Total Cost 0
6 Uruk-Ham Archer (A) 10 Hits 5 Attack 5 Defence 2 Move Cost Per 28 Total Cost 168
3 Uruk-Ham Ranger (A) 20 Hits 15 Attack 5 Defence 2 Move Cost Per 76 Total Cost 228

Commander: Saruham the White Meat *Shockamancer* 100 points
Total expenditure: 496; leaving 4 points in the treasury.

Stacks available at the beginning of the game: Saruham the White Meat (3 Uruk-Ham Rangers (A), 6 Uruk-ham Archers (A). (120 hits, 86 attack, 40 defense) *Shockamancy*

Per turn maintenance: 78.4 pop points

WIth the loss of support from the coalition, and the forming of the new nation, the forces of Isenlard have remained resolute in their independence from their allies. It has become clear that Isenlard must stand for itself, and Saruham, while still allied with the rest of the advanced forces, has become a mercenary barbarian, rather than enjoin his mighty forces into the fold. Faced with the limits of funding, and supporting such a force, Saruham, Lardz, and Hamwise have split their forces into mercenary detachments. Lardz, and the bulk of his pikers, and the stabbers and worghogs that had not made it into the field, set off to return to the homelands of Isenlard, to see what had happened to the cities there that had been sending support. Hamwise went on a similar mission, north to the mountains of fire where baconrogs are birthed. Though he has not returned, his mission had awakened from the depths the mighty Lord Baconrogs. These mighty fiends make up for the weaker specimens of Baconrog that Hamwise had left behind.

Saruham has not been idle. Using his powers of dittomancy and croakamancy he has raised the most powerful of dead Uruk-ham Archers to form divisions of Uruk-ham Rangers. These beasts are the souls of the dead, spliced within the bodies of still living archers, giving rise to powerful masters of the bow. It takes much of Saruham's considerable power to maintain these beasts, leaving none of his former powers available for use in battle. However, the souls that float around the units he leads disturb even the most firm of defenses, terrifying the living.
Last edited by tigerusthegreat on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last Updated 4/09/2014

tigerusthegreat

Postby tigerusthegreat » Tue May 31, 2011 2:52 pm

If we are going by RNG from the spreadsheet, I get a 4, which means he's lvl 3.

Last Updated 4/09/2014

tigerusthegreat

Postby Twoy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Anyone who wants to make up some units for the nation, feel free to do so. I'm thinking about making the third specialty be Rockin' out, so that we can have long range and do a lot of damage. At first I was thinking dittomancer to beef up the siege, but I think the siege will not need to be beefed up.

I will be gone to the Black Forest until Sunday, so feel free to continue the discussion on the Nation's units and specialites while I am gone.
Twoy

Postby Nihila » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Okay, my contribution to the Nation's units:
Consider these units an expeditionary force that arrived late and attached themselves to the Nation.

Imperial Eagew
10H 6A 4D 4M Flyer 39 cost

Imperial Stabber
6H 4A 2D 2M 14 cost

Feel free to double-check the costs for me.
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby Sihoiba » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:43 am

I think I'd like to join this iterating off the battle for Gobwin Bump.

Barbarian Side the Dothwaki will make their return.

Code: Select all
Dothwaki Dwagon Riders   15   Hits   15   Attack   0   Defence   4   Move      Cost Per   60   Flyer
Dothwaki Wives            10   Hits   2   Attack   8   Defence   2   Move      Cost Per   35   Stabber
Dothwaki Riders            8   Hits   8   Attack   0   Defence   3   Move      Cost Per   25   Cavalry
Dothwaki Swaves            2   Hits   2   Attack   0   Defence   2   Move      Cost Per   7   Pikes

Scout: Jhogo (Rating 4) 100
Commander: Khal Dwogo Foolamancer 100

Starting Stacks:
4 Dothwaki Wives (Stabber, 40H, 8A, 32D) Cost 140
4 Dothwaki Riders, Jhogo, Khal Dwogo (Cavalry, 32H, 32A, 0D, Foolamancy, Scout 4) Cost 300
8 Dothwaki Slaves (Piker, 16H, 16A, 0D)
Total Cost 496
Upkeep cost 59.2 (296 non commander/scout units)

Riders attack, Wives guard, Slaves forage

tigerusthegreat I think you're upkeep cost is wrong.
Sihoiba

Postby HerbieRai » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:57 am

I'll join with the nation. My thoughts on units are:

Peasant 2 hits, 2 attack, 0 defense, 2 move, piker, cost 7
Conscript 10 hits, 2 attack, 8 defense, 2 move, archer, cost 35

I would also ask if I can have Freddy back (even if his specials change), I've grown attached to him.
When it comes to third specials, shockamancy looks good as do one of the dance/ rockin/ ditto, leaning toward rockin out.
HerbieRai

Next

Return to Your Games