Reactions to The Shadow of Anvelis

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Reactions to The Shadow of Anvelis

Postby malekith » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:05 pm

I still have both characters that i posted in the original thread open for inclusion to the game.
I have been following the story and feel that i can write into the RP coherently and with good, regular response times for the foreseeable future as well. (although my posts will be a little out of kilter with some of you due to timezones but from the amount of new posts i see as i browse the forums in a day it doesn't seem to be a problem :D)
Zithith Ansir. Tiefling Rouge - backstory included might need a bit of revision to describe either what happened to him prior to a first post or describing how he got to a position in order to get aboard the ship.
Dwarf Fighter of Diamitriis - needs a backstory as stands, could be a member of Tevin's guard and possibly knows Franklyn?
Right that bit done, time to talk about the rest of you :D
You are all welcome to use my host for your character sheets if you want. just send me a copy of the sheet in word/notepad/html format and i'll have a look at it, possibly pretty it up a little :lol: and then upload it and post the link here :)
also chrono i personally think that your short post was all that was needed. it's up to you to fill it out with other thoughts but as you said, all that was needed was a reply to show no intent to interrupt a conversation obviously between Drake and Tevin.
and i also think it's fair to say that most people are waiting for a DM response gerwulf, but i understand that you may want them to post a little more RP than they have atm. *looks thoughtful* but that's up to you :) not everyone can make posts at Lothmar's standard consistently :lol:

Mal

EDIT:
dont ask me why, but the links to my files aren't working though the links are right and the files are there working they aren't linking together properly hmmm it's odd....
completely off-topic PS: Muth, I'm currently uploading a wiki program to my host that we might be able to use for Risky Business as it has more features and no ads. but up to you now that you made the wikia...
malekith

Postby chrono » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:17 pm

malekith wrote:dont ask me why, but the links to my files aren't working though the links are right and the files are there working they aren't linking together properly hmmm it's odd....

Beats me, but you can try 2 things:
1) Replace the spaces in the directory and file names with underscore _
2) Check the permissions the files are uploaded with (i.e. if you're using FTP or some such). The 'Erfworld Forums' directory and files inside may need both read and execute permissions (for reasons I won't go into) - in general it's easiest and safe enough ti give all permissions (even write isn't really a problem).

It's inconvenient to send you character sheets since that way we can't update them regularly... Though what we're doing now isn't really better. Does everybody have a gmail account? We can easily share GoogleDocs documents and have everything (char sheets, other info, even maps) easily shared between players, or even as private communication. In a previous game I required all private player-to-player IC communication to be archived this way so me (the GM) could see what the players are talking about (that game private IC communication was done using PMs to make plots more involved).
I Am A: True Neutral Human Sorcerer (4th Level)
Strength-13
Dexterity-11
Constitution-17
Intelligence-16
Wisdom-12
Charisma-14
chrono

Postby malekith » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm

actually that's a very good idea chrono. i didn't think of that. i got gmail anyone else?

umm as for my 110mb.com stuff, i've even typed in the correct url in the address bar (once with straight spaces and once with %20 and the) result is the same... I'll need to check up on permissions but i think they have em all hmmmm...

Mal
malekith

Postby MuthSera » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:04 am

malekith wrote:actually that's a very good idea chrono. i didn't think of that. i got gmail anyone else?

umm as for my 110mb.com stuff, i've even typed in the correct url in the address bar (once with straight spaces and once with %20 and the) result is the same... I'll need to check up on permissions but i think they have em all hmmmm...

Mal

I don't. But I can get one.
oh god how did this get here
I am not good with computer
MuthSera

Postby chrono » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:00 am

MuthSera wrote:I don't. But I can get one.

I'm pretty sure registration is open to everyone, but if not I've got like 100 invites.
I Am A: True Neutral Human Sorcerer (4th Level)
Strength-13
Dexterity-11
Constitution-17
Intelligence-16
Wisdom-12
Charisma-14
chrono

Postby Lothmar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:50 am

Wow, It's almost 5 am and what am I doing... Im checking forums while watching the original 'the time machine' and eating cheesecake when I should be working on a presentation for work; or sleeping so I can better play it by ear... Guess I just have to remember that "Stressed" Is just "Desserts" spelled backwards.
Lothmar

Postby Skyrar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Uh. Could you replace me?

*grabs the FIRST OUT token*

I have a lot of stress and yadda yadda, just let Corlen fall overboard. Thank you for letting me participate.
True Neutral Human Barbarian/Bard (2nd/1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13
Skyrar

Postby MuthSera » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Skyrar wrote:Uh. Could you replace me?

I have a lot of stress and yadda yadda, just let Corlen fall overboard. Thank you for letting me participate.

--Wuh

Was that sarcasm or a joke, or..?
MuthSera

Postby Skyrar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:48 pm

MuthSera wrote:

--Wuh

Nah, for real. The games very good, but I just don't check into the forum that often, somehow, and I feel reluctant to type anything for reasons not connected
to the game and as there are many guys here yearning to play.. I mean, jump in! *g*
Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13
Skyrar

Postby Cmdr I. Heartly Noah » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:08 pm

I saved you for nothing??

Also, I am still looking at the deck.
I am a: Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Str- 12, Dex- 15, Con- 12, Int- 14, Wis- 11, Cha- 13
Cmdr I. Heartly Noah

Postby MuthSera » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Skyrar wrote:
MuthSera wrote:

--Wuh

Nah, for real. The games very good, but I just don't check into the forum that often, somehow, and I feel reluctant to type anything for reasons not connected
to the game and as there are many guys here yearning to play.. I mean, jump in! *g*

Nobody can just jump in. We have to wait for Gerwulf.
:[
MuthSera

Postby Doktor Jones » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:18 pm

MuthSera wrote:
Skyrar wrote:Nah, for real. The games very good, but I just don't check into the forum that often, somehow, and I feel reluctant to type anything for reasons not connected to the game and as there are many guys here yearning to play.. I mean, jump in! *g*

I think he meant it in the context of personally endorsing the replacement of his character... that'd be my interpretation anyways :)
Doktor Jones
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Skyrar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:13 am

Doktor Jones wrote:
MuthSera wrote:
Skyrar wrote:Nah, for real. The games very good, but I just don't check into the forum that often, somehow, and I feel reluctant to type anything for reasons not connected to the game and as there are many guys here yearning to play.. I mean, jump in! *g*

I think he meant it in the context of personally endorsing the replacement of his character... that'd be my interpretation anyways :)

I know my English is bad. No need to rub that in. :P

I won't be able to play much more and I wanted to announce that here. I do not think that will pose a problem to Game Master or players. Just let Corlen be an NPC and "jump in" at the next possible... uh... game-induced moment.
Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13
Skyrar

Postby MuthSera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:05 pm

I am now also looking at the deck.
MuthSera

Postby Lothmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:27 pm

If something doesnt happen soon im half tempted to storm off, go to the galley and get myself some key lime pie. - -
Lothmar

Postby malekith » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

i know this is shocking!

M
malekith

Postby MuthSera » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Everything at this very moment hinges on the DM.
New characters. Storyline progression. Ect.
MuthSera

Postby Cmdr I. Heartly Noah » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:01 pm

MuthSera wrote:I am now also looking at the deck.

Don't lie.

MuthSera wrote:Everything at this very moment hinges on the DM.

Also, re: the deck.
I am a: Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Str- 12, Dex- 15, Con- 12, Int- 14, Wis- 11, Cha- 13
Cmdr I. Heartly Noah

Postby MuthSera » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:07 am

Cmdr I. Heartly Noah wrote:
MuthSera wrote:I am now also looking at the deck.

Don't lie.

MuthSera wrote:Everything at this very moment hinges on the DM.

Also, re: the deck.

OKAY OKAY. I'm looking at A deck, okay? It's black and red, and I tap a mountain and a swamp to play goblin death raiders, a 3/1 with trample, then another black and red to equip fist of the demigod on goblin death raiders, giving it +1/+1 and wither if it's black, and +1/+1 and first strike if it's red.
MuthSera

Postby malekith » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:41 am

the working links to my character sheets are in my last post on this page:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=141&start=60
although Zithith is technically lvl 2 overall only class lvl 1 so i dont mind letting everyone else get xp from the battles etc till they're lvl 2 as well

M
malekith

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games