Washington Capitals

The FuMP, PartiallyClips, Get Nifty, and whatever else Rob Balder has a hand in.

Washington Capitals

Postby milesme » Fri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm

First and foremost, I am a Montreal Canadians fan, which will probably get me blacklisted right off the hop. That said my co-workers son plays for the Capitals - his name is DJ King. This means that because the Canadians are out I had switched to cheering for Washington in these playoffs. That did not go to well either.

This is my first post on this board and I wanted to say thank you for your work. I am a big geek as well and also a sport nut. The two can and do mix to create something special so my wife say's.

(Sorry if this should be somewhere else on the board. I am a first timer.)
milesme

Re: Washington Capitals

Postby SteveMB » Fri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm

I'd guess that a general "thank you for your work" directed to Rob fits here as well as anywhere.

You might want to be a little more descriptive with your titles when you start a new thread, though -- until I read the post, I was expecting another "spam cleanup on aisle three". Glad to see you're an actual fan posting an actual comment. :D
Is this a real holy war, or just a bunch of deluded boopholes croaking each other?
SteveMB
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!

Re: Washington Capitals

Postby balder » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Haha I only just saw this. Thanks Miles. Alas for my Caps. DJ King is our "enforcer." eh is a cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything
balder

Return to Rob's Music and Other Projects