The Arkentool War - Bk 1, Chap. 1: "Clocks"

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: The Arkentool War - Bk 1, Chap. 1: "Clocks"

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Okay - so we're almost ready to go! In the interests of clarification, I'm going to change things and run an imaginary Turn 0 (asking you to move your units with 1 turn's move seems to have generated confusion).

Here's the status I've got so far of each of your sides - I'll be PMing you about specific issues, but please let me know if I've missed anything!

BLANDCorporatio (The Steam Gentlemen):
Spoiler: show
(15758; 24242 remaining)

STARTING POINT NEEDED

Lord Kelwin L3.0
Rick Hoffen L5.0
Annie le Nox L4.0
Nanny Goo L5.0
I. Reg. Baker L3.0
1x Wail Gowem

Sihoiba (The WeatherToffs)
(39576)

LANDING (Starting) AT O7 (need clarification)
POSITIONED AROUND N12 (need clarification - this will become your Turn 0 move)

Stack “Ill Tidings”
7x Storm Front {Thunder}
1x Storm Front Scout {Thunder Commander Fahrenheit L3.0}
96H 168A 4AvD 10M, 168Shock, 24Heal

Stack "Supply train"
8x Storm Front
48H 24A 4AvD 10M, 24Shock, 24 Heal

LtDave (The Grand Duchy of the FaeFolk)
(19983)

STARTING AT ROAD F7

3 Feaii Commander (L5.0, L1.0, L5.0)
3 Fattee
45 Faeri
51 Firee
3 Fazti
21 Flittee

Nihila (The Grand Archduchy of the Imperial Federacy)

(39958)
STARTING PORT NEEDED
CMDR LEVELS NEED ASSIGNING
3 Imperial Stabbers
1 Imperial Knight Commander "Maxwell"
7 Imperial Knights
7 Imperial Diplomat Commanders "Jan," "Johannes," "Nikolas," "Awthur," "Kiwchew," "Fwanz," "Fwedewick"

Levels 3, 5, 3, 5, 5, 2, 1, 2
Commander levels: 1 x L1.0; 2 x L2.0; 2 x L3.0; 3 x L5.0

Also, a note: tigerusthegreat is also playing (and has been) - though I can't say more than that for now. :twisted:
WaterMonkey314

Postby Nihila » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Imperial Federacy lands at Natria.

Prince Maxwell--Lvl. 5
Diplomats Jan, Johannes--Lvl. 5
Diplomats Nikolas, Awthur--Lvl. 3
Diplomats Kiwchew, Fwanz--Lvl. 2
Diplomat Fwedewick--Lvl. 1
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm

I see. Ok, I'll post final troop comp and location tomorrow.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby LTDave » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Duke Of Cobbleren's Own Regiment

1st Battalion - F7
1/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Commander "The Duke" Lv 5.0
1/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri
1/C Company
6 Firee
1 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

2nd Battalion - F9
2/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Commander "The Major" Lv 5.0
2/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri
2 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

3rd Battalion - H7
3/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Commander "Ensign Akim" Lv 1.0
3/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri
3 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

All Firee Deploy traps.

All Battalions deploy 6 Flittee into the hexes surrounding HQs.

The Duke Of Cobbleren's Own are deployed and awaiting orders. Does anyone know what we are trying to achieve here?
LTDave

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:28 am

Army composition:

Lord Kelwin L3.0
Rick Hoffen L5.0
Annie le Nox L4.0
Nanny Goo L5.0
I. Reg. Baker L3.0

Wail Gowem L1.0
2x Otto Motor L1.0
5x Hazmat Trooper L1.0
7x Wion Hunter L1.0
15x Street Urchin

(94 points remaining, I think)

Deploy all troops at Natria.

If we are allowed to move (how, we don't know what's in the neighbourhood) then the next orders change: the Hazmats and Annie start rigging traps everywhere in Natria.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:18 pm

@BLAND, in Turn 0, I think it'll be fine if you ignore the scouting issue. Also, Sihoiba's got a level 10 scout parked in the area of Natria, so that center section of the map should be very well scouted. :P

I knew I'd forgotten something - city stats!!!

Auria – (R12)
Level 5 CAPITAL; Outer Walls 140; Garrison Walls 160; Tower 175; AA 55; 6 x 5 Dirtamancy traps in Tunnels
The capital of the Federation of Alkimia. A proud city rich in history, the “Golden City” is a symbol of the Federation’s immense wealth and power. During the Federation’s early days, the surrounding hills yielded large amounts of gems and gold that helped the growing empire to thrive. The mines are still used today, though it is rumoured that they have also been retrofitted for defense. What gold they produce is now used to maintain the gold decorations across the city – everything from gold filigree on the red walls to gold plating atop the tower roofs.

The Privy Council meets at the top of the Tower of the Sun, built of red brick with gold accents, and topped with a soaring golden dome. Key Ministries have their offices here as well: The Ministries of War, Economy, and Militia are based here, as is the First Minister – the effective Ruler of the Federation.

Auria, Natria, and Argenta form the “Vital Triangle” that defines the Alkimian heartland. It has been a thousand turns since it was last threatened, and the Triangle has never fallen.

Argenta – (AA8)
Level 5 CAPITAL; PORT; Outer Walls 120; Garrison 140; Tower 155; AA 40

The “Silver City” stands in contrast to the “Golden City” of Auria. Rather than red and gold, it is decorated in blue and silver: blue tile to symbolize its vital role as the primary port of the Federation; silver trim from the nearby mines to symbolize contemplation. Although its decoration is less ostentatious than Auria, it is thought to be no less elegant – and perhaps even more so. Fittingly for the second capital site of the Federation, it also houses the Ministries for the Navy and Foreign Affairs.

Natria – (N8)
Level 5 CITY; PORT; Outer Walls 120; Garrison 140; Tower 155; AA 40

The third city of the “Vital Triangle”, Natria is the only one of the three that is not a capital site. That makes it no less important, though: it is home to the all-important Ministry for Alchemy, in charge of the Federation’s casters and alchemists. Although it keeps the majority of its resources in Feria, the Ministry for Air is also officially based in Natria.

The port of Natria is one of the greatest in the Western Continent, surpassed only by Argenta to the east. Its central location in the heart of Alkimia, near the mines of Auria and the farms of the Catabolic Plains, makes it a prime destination for trade. This central location also made Natria a prime target for invasion: of the three Vital cities, Natria has been attacked the most.

Kalia – (O6)
Level 2 CITY; Outer Walls 20; Garrison 20; Tower 130; AA 60

Prior to the conquest of the Sandwich Islands to the north, the greatest threat to Alkimia came from the north; seaborne and airborne invasions targeting Natria occurred with alarming frequency. Kalia was built as a watchtower to provide early warning for Natria as well as a defensive hardpoint for counterattacks. As a result, its walls were pitiful – but its tower was fit for a level 5. Soon after Kalia’s completion, a small complement of Alkimian alchemists based in the Tower of Potash held off a massive invading force in the historic Battle for Potash. Today, it serves as a navigational landmark as well as a symbol of Alkimian alchemical might.

Carbo – (U11)
Level 2 CITY; Outer Walls 30; Garrison 35; Tower 50; AA 15

A small farming town that supports the numerous farms of the Catabolic Plains, Carbo is actually less strategically important than the farms, which provide a significant portion of the Federation’s income.

Calx – (W7)
Level 3 CITY; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 75; AA 20

Another farming town on the edge of the Catabolic Plains. Calx also produces all of the Federation’s chalk… a completely useless product thus far.

Cupra – (V14)
Level 3 CITY; NO TUNNELS; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 90; AA 25

Located at the confluence of the River Aqua to the southwest and the River Hydra to the southeast, Cupra controls Alkimian river traffic. It is also a reasonably strong defensive position, with land access only to the northwest and no tunnel zone. As a result, it has a slightly reinforced tower to defend against air attack.

Stanna – (C5)
Level 4 CITY; PORT; Outer Walls 70; Garrison 85; Tower 100; AA 25

Stanna is an important transport hub, with easy access to air transport based in Feria, naval transport through its port, and key highways running east-west to the Vital Triangle and north-south to Cameria.

Feria – (E12)
Level 4 CITY; NO TUNNELS; Outer Walls 70; Garrison 110; Tower 125; AA 30

A fortress set high in the Mountains of Metallon, Feria anchors the Federation’s Western frontier. Tunneling through the hard rock is nigh-impossible, giving the city a valuable defensive advantage – one bolstered further by reinforced garrison walls and an imposing tower. Feria is also the heart of Alkimia’s artillery production, and some of its finest pieces remain on permanent defense. In recent turns, a small group of experimental fliers have been based in Feria to provide faster transportation to the Vital Triangle.

Xenia – (D17)
Level 3 CITY; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 75; AA 20

An outpost set far from any other Alkimian cities – and in fact almost encroaching on the Kingdom of Cameria – Xenia was built during an uncharacteristic period of isolationism. It was intended to guard the Federation from outside influence, though what outside influence has never been clear. Today, it is considered one of the worst postings for an Alkimian soldier – its soldiers often march in circles along the road out of sheer boredom.

Arsenia – (AA15)
Level 3 CITY; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 90; AA 25

Located deep in hostile terrain, Arsenia is a city for the more… libertarian types of Alkimia. Barbarians, mercenaries, and mad scientists alike haunt its cramped alleys, as do purveyors of other important “services”. The city itself is rather unremarkable, but the surrounding terrain makes it nearly impossible to attack by ground. As a result, soldiers are more likely to be croaked keeping the peace than defending the city from external threats – but at least it’s an exciting assignment.

The secretive Ministry for Intelligence is thought to keep its headquarters here, where it can easily monitor scuttlebutt for interesting developments.

Oldcastle – (R17)
Level 3 CAPITAL (Cameria); Outer Walls 37 (50); Garrison 69 (120); Tower 58 (125); AA 30

The ruins of Oldcastle rise imposingly over the River Aqua, but they are surrounded by mystery and speculation. A popular legend among the rank-and-file says that Oldcastle will be the site of an apocalyptic battle that will change the Erf forever, but the ruling elites do not take it seriously. However, the elites – and even some Privy Council members – do like to speculate on why proposals to claim the city tend to be mysteriously vetoed by the First Minister.

Bailey – (M17)
Level 3 CITY; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 30; AA 8

The iconic leaning tower of Bailey marks the border between Alkimia and its southern neighbor Cameria. It’s not much of a defensive position, though, (nor does it need to be) and few troops are regularly stationed here.
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Updated unit listing:

Turn 0:
BLANDCorporatio (The Steam Gentlemen):
N8 -
Lord Kelwin L3.0
Rick Hoffen L5.0
Annie le Nox L4.0
Nanny Goo L5.0
I. Reg. Baker L3.0
1x Wail Gowem L1.0
2x Otto Motor L1.0
5x Hazmat Trooper L1.0
7x Wion Hunter L1.0
15x Street Urchin

Yet to move - do you want to stay in Natria and lay traps?

Sihoiba (The WeatherToffs)
N12:
Stack “Ill Tidings”
7x Storm Front {Thunder}
1x Storm Front Scout {Thunder Commander Fahrenheit L3.0}
96H 168A 4AvD 10M, 168Shock, 24Heal

Stack "Supply train"
8x Storm Front
48H 24A 4AvD 10M, 24Shock, 24 Heal

LtDave (The Grand Duchy of the FaeFolk)
(19983)
Duke of Cobbleren’s Own Regiment
F7 - 1st Battalion
1/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Cmdr “The Duke” L5.0

1/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri

1/C Company
6 Firee

1 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

F9 - 2nd Battalion
2/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Commander "The Major" Lv 5.0

2/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri

2 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

H7 - 3rd Battalion
3/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Commander "Ensign Akim" Lv 1.0

3/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri

3 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

Traps
F7 – 15 x 6A
H7 – 15 x 6A
F9 – 15 x 6A

Minor issue - I don't think your Flittee have the move to get to the hexes AND surround the area. You can do that in Turn 1 though.

Nihila (The Grand Archduchy of the Imperial Federacy)

(39958)
Natria (N8):
3 Imperial Stabbers
1 Imperial Knight Commander "Prince Maxwell" L5.0
7 Imperial Knights
7 Imperial Diplomat Commanders "Jan," L5.0 "Johannes," L5.0 "Nikolas," L3.0 "Awthur,"L3.0 "Kiwchew," L2.0 "Fwanz," L2.0 "Fwedewick" L1.0

Yet to move - do you want to move around?
WaterMonkey314

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 am

Hmm, I'll forego moving for now. Have the traps in Natria, not the vicinity.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Sihoiba » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:20 am

We can have laid traps Turn 0? Excellent.

ETA: On that basis have half the Storm Fronts and half the Thunders lay traps at Q12, and the rest at Q13 on their way to N12
Sihoiba

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Alright - so I'm trying to work the kinks out of the new scouting system... how does this look for a map? (I haven't actually placed your results yet; just drawn the map).

Scouted areas should have a translucent green overlay; the more opaque gray represents the areas within scouting radii that are blocked by shadow (only mountains). Areas outside the green are not scouted.

Is it clear which hexes have been scouted, which would normally be but are blocked, and which have not been scouted? Is it intuitive enough? Do you have any other suggestions?

WaterMonkey314

Postby LTDave » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 am

The Green overlay is too hard to see - why not just have the scouted areas clear, and the non-scouted areas grey?
LTDave

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 am

I'm drawing all these as objects in Microsoft Powerpoint (hey - it kinda works as a primitive graphics editor :P ) and I haven't found a way to color negative space.

Would a different color / shade help? I can use something like blue and make it less transparent. (I'll try and post examples)
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 am

Dark blue @65% Transparency

Dark green at 50%

Green at 50%

Red @65%

White @50%

Do any of these look better?
WaterMonkey314

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 am

Unfortunately, the way to go is the opposite of what you're doing. Leave scouted hexes as-are, and "fog" all others (overlay some gray with 50% alpha or more).

Lot more work though.

Barring that, the best is imo the blue one. It doesn't change the underlying shades much (most of them are greenish, they stay that way), and the text is also legible.

PS: 65% transparency? You mean 65% alpha, which is more or less the opposite (100% alpha is fully opaque).
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 pm

No, no - Powerpoint makes it such that you can adjust transparency from 0 to 100 (100 being invisible). So, 65% transparency is 45% alpha. Confusing, I know. This is what you get when you use a slide program instead of a proper graphics editing one. :P

Is there an easy way to fill the negative space around the scouted hexes? Doing it by hand would be fine with small areas, but with the large map and Sihoiba's lvl 10 scout, it's much easier to make a mistake. That's why I prefer doing it the way I have now - I have a tiny dot in the center of each hexagon that I align, and that way the covered hexes are clearly marked for me.
WaterMonkey314

Postby Sihoiba » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 pm

I agree about the blue but would up the transparency further.
Sihoiba

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Hey all - I'll be going out of town from Tuesday till Sunday. I'll attempt to post the scene for this tomorrow while on the road, but for now, here's the scouting results.

Turn 1 Scouting Results:
Map V1:

Map V2:

L16:
"Bubblegum Flyers"
3 x Pink Dwagon {2 x Hobgob Knight}
Pink Dwagon {Hobgob Knight, Knight Lady Bubble Yum L3.0}

"Company A, 3rd United Infantry"
8 x Swordsman

"Company B, 3rd United Infantry"
8 x Swordsman

"Company C, 3rd United Infantry"
8 x Crossbowman

"Company D, 3rd United Infantry"
8 x Crossbowman

"Company E, 3rd United Infantry"
8 x Spearman

"Company F, 3rd United Infantry"
8 x Spearman

M20:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Swordsmanman
8 x Spearman

M19:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman

"Center-Rear Command"
3 x Spidew {Hobgobwin Knight}, Spidew {Knight General Specific, lvl 5}

M18:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman

N17:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman

N16:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman

"Battlegroup Pink"
2 x Pink Dwagon, lvl 3 {2 x Swordsman, lvl 2}
Pink Dwagon, lvl 5 {Swordsman, Knight Captain Morgan, lvl 5}
Real men wear pink!

O17:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman

O16:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman

"Central Command"
7 x Battle Bear, Knight General Quarters, lvl 5

"ORLY?! YEAH!"
8 x Battle Pigeon

P16:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman
4 x Spidew {Swordsman}
4 x Spidew {Swordsman}

P15:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman
8 x Swordsman
8 x Battle Bear
4 x Spidew {Swordsman}

"Dwagons of Doom!"
2 x Yellow Dwagon {2 x Crossbowman}
Purple Dwagon {Decrypted Scout, Knight Sir Loves-a-laugh, lvl 4}

Q16:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman
8 x Swordsman
8 x Battle Bear
4 x Spidew {Swordsman}

"Battlegroup Purple"
Purple Dwagon, lvl 3 {2 x Hobgobwin Knight, lvl 2}
Purple Dwagon, lvl 3 {2 x Hobgobwin Knight, lvl 2}
Purple Dwagon, lvl 5 {Hobgobwin Knight, Knight Captain Sully, lvl 5, *item*}

U19:
"Battlegroup Red"
2 x Red Dwagon L4.0 {2 x Swordsman L4.0}
Red Dwagon L 6.0 {Swordsman L4.0, Knight Lady Sylvia Lazarus, lvl 7}

"ORLY?! FTW!"
8 x Battle Pigeon

V18:
"Battlegroup Yellow"
2 x Yellow Dwagon L2.0 {2 x Swordsman L2.0}
Red Dwagon L 4.0 {Swordsman L2.0, Knight Capt. Sale, lvl 3}

Unit Stats:
Piker, Stabber, Archer, and Knight are the same as Camerian units.

Hobgobwin Knight:
Hits 6, Attack 10, Defense 2, Move 2 (Walker)
Battle Bear:
Hits 15, Attack 20, Defense 0, Move 2 (Walker), Siege

Yellow Dwagon
Hits 20, Attack 40, Defense 0, Move 10 (Flyer), Cargo 12, Ranged, Siege
Red Dwagon
Hits 25, Attack 75, Defense 4, Move 10 (Flyer), Cargo 12, Siege
Purple Dwagon
Hits 25, Attack 60, Defense 0, Move 10 (Flyer), Cargo 12, Ranged, Siege
Pink Dwagon
Hits 20, Attack 40, Defense 0, Move 10 (Flyer), Cargo 12, Shockamancy

Spidew
Hits 12, Attack 24, Defense 2, Move 5 (Walker), Cargo 6

Swordsman
Hits 5, Attack 10, Defense 2, Move 6 (Walker)
Spearman
Hits 5, Attack 8, Defense 3, Move 6 (Walker)
Crossbowman
Hits 5, Attack 8, Defense 1, Move 6 (Walker), Ranged
Battle Pigeon
Hits 3, Attack 6, Defense 0, Move 10 (Flier)

Alkimian Forces:
(If Company is stated, see corresponding entry for composition; Battalions and Regiments are composed of subunits as stated below as well.)

Organization:
Artillery:
2 x Battery -> 2 x Battalion -> Regiment

Infantry:
4 x Company -> 3 x Battalion -> Regiment

Special Forces:
2 x Company -> 2 x Battalion -> Regiment

Militia
10 x Company -> Regiment

Air Force: Squadron

Company:
Combined Arms
8 x Heavy Piker
7 x Arquebusier
Arquebusier Cmdr L2.0

Heavy Infantry
15 x Heavy Piker, Heavy Piker Cmdr L2.0

Arquebusier
15 x Arquebusier, Arquebusier Cmdr L2.0

Battery
Light Arty
5 x Arquebusier
2 x Wagon {Falconet}
1 x Alchemist Cmdr L2.0

Heavy Arty
4 x Arquebusier
3 x Cannon
1 x Alchemist Cmdr L3.0

(Garrison)
5 x Arquebusier
2 x Bombard
1 x Alchemist Cmdr L2.0

Militia:
8 x Militiaman

Squadron:
3 x Flying Machine {Arquebusier}
1 x Flying Machine {Arquebusier Cmdr L3.0}

Special Forces:
7 x Alchemist L4.0, Alchemist Cmdr. L6.0

Field Units:
Stanna:
Company D, Battalion 3, 42nd Combined Arms Regiment

Feria:
Company A, Battalion 3, 42nd Combined Arms Regiment
Battalion 2, 1st "Home" Artillery Regiment

(Garrison Arty)
2nd Experimental Transport Squadron
3rd Experimental Transport Squadron

Xenia:
Companies B, C, Battalion 3, 42nd Combined Arms

Regiment

Natria:
1st Experimental Transport Squadron
Battalion 1, 42nd Combined Arms Regiment
Battalion 1, 3rd Heavy Artillery

Kalia:
Company H, 1st Militia Regiment
Companies Alpha, Beta Battalion 1, 2nd Special

Forces Regiment

Calx:
Companies A, B, E, 1st Militia Regiment

Carbo:
Companies C, D, F, G, 1st Militia Regiment

Cupra:
Company A, Battalion 1, 12th Heavy Infantry

Regiment

Argenta:
Battalion 1, 42nd Combined Arms Regiment
Battalion 2, 3rd Heavy Artillery
4th Light Artillery

Arsenia:
4th Experimental Transport Squadron
Company A, Battalion 2, 42nd Combined Arms Regiment

Auria:
Battalion 1, 1st "Home" Artillery Regiment

(Garrison Arty)
22nd Heavy Infantry Regiment
Dancing Horse {Capt. Siegfried Tiller L3.0}

N15:
75th "Royal Alkaline"
15 x Heavy Piker
WaterMonkey314

Postby Sihoiba » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:46 am

If you could give the stack total stats on scout reports would be very useful, thanks.

Also I don't see the Decrypted scouts stats either.
Sihoiba

Postby Nihila » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 am

Aah, if I could move around a bit on Turn 0, that'd be nice. I've been out, sorry for lateness. :P

Prince Maxwell, second heir to the Imperial Throne, was not happy.

He had seven very good reasons to be so. The most paranoid, insane, and uncontrollable Diplomats of the Imperial Federacy had been assigned to the Western Conflict. And so had he.

To his loyal--or at least sane--Knights, he said, "We shall march with 6 Diplomats towards Auria, one will stay here. If we meet any Alkimian units on the way, perhaps we can persuade them to take more off of our hands."

Fwedewick to stay in Natria with the 3 Imperial Stabbers, lay a trap there.

All other units form one stack and move out to Auria. If they travel over farmland, they should be able to make it.
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Me likey map version 2. Also, I assume that the Hit-n-Run (Defender only does 25% damage) rule is still in effect. And that "The Dwagons of Doom" (Yellow and mounts, Purple and mounts) are one single stack, not two.

My orders depend on the answers to that. The SG might look for a way to get the Hazmats on those Dwagon's tails, and by reckoning, Annie's Hazmats can fell the beasts while themselves remaining unscathed. Currently planning troop movements so that the Hazzies can get to the safety of Auria as well.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games