The Arkentool War - Bk 1, Chap. 1: "Clocks"

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: The Arkentool War - Bk 1, Chap. 1: "Clocks"

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Hotel Internet is not working, so I'm stuck on my phone. :(

@sihoiba - I'll try to do that in future; obviously that'd be a bit impossible at the moment :P

@nihila - er, do you want those to be your turn 0 move? So then you'd start in Auria.

@BLAND - hit n'run is still in effect, I think. If it's in the ruleset, it definitely is.
Those stacks are single stacks, yes - like your notation system, a name in quotes signifies the following lines are in that stack.

@everyone - I apologize for throwing all this at you without fluff - it makes me feel horrible. I will do my best when I get back to make up for it. Also, (long fluff story short) you do have the authority to "suggest" orders for the Alkimian units. This isn't necessary (and they may move on their own as well), but that may help as well.

(BTW, is it clear how Alkimian units are distributed?)
WaterMonkey314

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 am

All right, let's do this!

(Meaning, do this if things behave as I expect- there's some rule of screening stacks that's new)

Looking at the map, and the massive invasion force, Lord Kelwin could barely contain his enthusiasm.

"Look at those Dwagons! A few of those on the trophy wall is bound to silence the likes of Wivingston!"

"Now, now, dear. You wouldn't want to end up in a Dwagon's stomach would you?"

"But they are so close! We must attack them post-haste. Hofen, what do you think?"

"Nasty beasts those, even the yellows. Attacking without shock is suicide. Best thing to do, if we want to attack, is ferry in the Hazmats to battle, then back out again, to Auria. Where we should bring all of our forces that can get there in one turn- leave no one stuck on the road between cities. Those invaders will want revenge after this."

"Sounds like a plan, when do we start on our way?"

"Uhm, your lordship, I'd rather you sit this one out ..."

"I'll hear nothing of the kind! Why there's no danger even, if Annie can shock all the Dwagons, couldn't you Annie?"

"The monsters are really crazy! There's monsters outside."

"Right. So off and away we go!"

"Your lordship, without shocking the entire stack, we cannot guarantee that they'll be all croaked, and then it would be a waste of Shockamancy."

The argument goes on, but eventually Kelwin relents.

Form Stack "Mutalisk":
Rick Hofen {Annie le Nox, Hazmat}
2x Otto Motor {2x Hazmat}

"Mutalisk" moves Natria -> P15. Expected outcome: the Ottos are now at 2/7M.

Form Stack "Trockaderos"
2x Hazmat {Hazmat}
Hazmat {Annie le Nox L4 (commander)}

"Trockaderos" moves to P15 where it attacks the "Dwagons of Doom" using Shockamancy. I expect the Dwagon of Doom stack to actually be attacked. 6 Hazmat troopers deliver 108 Shockamancy damage, enough to shock everything. The average defense bonus of the Dwagon stack should now be 0. Damage output is 6*18*1.4*1.5, which should be enough to guarantee, even on the worst roll, that all in the Dwagon stack is croaked.

Rearrange "Trockaderos"
2x Hazmat {Hazmat 1/4M}
Annie le Nox L4 {Hazmat 1/4M}

Move "Trockaderos" to P12, where they remount "Mutalisk". Mutalisk uses the Ottos 2 remaining move to get to Auria.

Once at Auria, destack "Trockaderos". They will go to the tunnels. Rearrange Mutalisk as

2x Otto Motor
Rick Hofen

and place Mutalisk in the courtyard. Some Alkimian stack should screen it.

Annie and the Hazmats place traps.

The Wail Gowem beefs up the walls of Natria, and lands in the courtyard. Screen it with some Alkimian stacks.

Form stacks

"Baker Str. Irregulars"
15x Street Urchin
I. Reg. Baker

and

"Safari"
7x Wion Hunter
Nanny Goo
Lord Kelwin

Safari and Baker St. Irregulars remain in the courtyard, screened by some Alkimian stack. All Wion Hunters should place traps.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Nihila » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 am

Yeah, I want most of my units in Auria to start with.
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Turn 1 Unit Listing:
(Before any orders)
BLANDCorporatio (The Steam Gentlemen):
Spoiler: show
N8 -
Lord Kelwin L3.0
Rick Hoffen L5.0
Annie le Nox L4.0
Nanny Goo L5.0
I. Reg. Baker L3.0
1x Wail Gowem L1.0
2x Otto Motor L1.0
5x Hazmat Trooper L1.0
7x Wion Hunter L1.0
15x Street Urchin

Sihoiba (The WeatherToffs)
N12:
Stack “Ill Tidings”
7x Storm Front {Thunder}
1x Storm Front Scout {Thunder Commander Fahrenheit L3.0}
96H 168A 4AvD 10M, 168Shock, 24Heal

Stack "Supply train"
8x Storm Front
48H 24A 4AvD 10M, 24Shock, 24 Heal

LtDave (The Grand Duchy of the FaeFolk)
(19983)
Duke of Cobbleren’s Own Regiment
F7 - 1st Battalion
1/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Cmdr “The Duke” L5.0

1/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri

1/C Company
6 Firee

1 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

F9 - 2nd Battalion
2/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Commander "The Major" Lv 5.0

2/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri

2 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

H7 - 3rd Battalion
3/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Commander "Ensign Akim" Lv 1.0

3/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri

3 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

Traps
F7 – 15 x 6A
H7 – 15 x 6A
F9 – 15 x 6A

Nihila (The Grand Archduchy of the Imperial Federacy)

(39958)
Natria (N8):
3 Imperial Stabbers
Imp. Diplomat Cmdr Fwedewick L1.0

Trap - 1 x 10 A

Auria
1 Imperial Knight Commander "Prince Maxwell" L5.0
7 Imperial Knights
6 Imperial Diplomat Commanders "Jan," L5.0 "Johannes," L5.0 "Nikolas," L3.0 "Awthur,"L3.0 "Kiwchew," L2.0 "Fwanz," L2.0
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 pm

City of Auria, Capital of the Federation of Alkimia:

Hall of the Privy Council, Tower of the Sun:
"... We will not - we cannot - die for the mistakes you have made, not while we protect what must be protected. And so, we have accepted the offer made by Gobwin Knob. We will stand aside as their troops move north to Alkimia, and in return, they will leave us unharmed. We are not formally breaking alliance with Alkimia..."

As the clerk read out Cameria's missive, the broad face of Lord Crust flushed first pink, then red, then scarlet. By the time the clerk reached the conclusion, the War Minister had acquired a coloring akin to that of the invaders. From the top of the Tower of the Sun, the invading force was clearly visible in the distance. Just past the rich hills that had yielded Auria's wealth was a massive column of infantry and cavalry, all dressed in striking red and black, that stretched past the tiny leaning tower of Bailey, across the river Aqua and off towards the horizon. And over the column swirled dark clouds of Dwagons - reds, yellows and purples.

It was a great crimson-and-black snake poised to strike at the heart of Alkimia. For the first time since the ancient days, the Federation was in mortal danger, and the Councillors gathered in the hall knew it (for given values of "know", though). The question was why things had come to this point.

They had their own ideas and suspicions, yes, and normally they would have discussed them. But these were different times. First Minister Lear was ailing, and it was doubtful if he even knew the extent of the danger Alkimia was in. Lord Crust, the War Minister, had spent many of the past turns with the First Minister, answering the same questions over and over: "So, tell me about these Duellists again? And Description? Why are we fighting them?" As Lord Lear grew more feeble, Lord Crust assumed more and more power. But at other times the First Minister was lucid, asking how Alkimia would succeed where so many other powers had failed. After a particularly dramatic episode when Lear himself questioned Crust's growing influence, the First Minister was suddenly ordered by the hired Healomancer to stay in his chambers and to not be disturbed. Lord Crust, in "admirable selflessness", took upon himself the First Minister's daily briefings and threatened to cut the upkeep for any ministry that contacted Lord Lear directly. It soon became obvious that questioning Lord Crust was not a wise career move, and so no one spoke up when Lord Crust ordered nearly all Alkimian forces southeast to Gall for a stand against the Decrypted.

So instead of debating like normal in this time of crisis, the Privy Council sat waiting for Lord Crust's decision. But for once, no decision came. Still crimson, Lord Crust departed the hall silently. The Council looked at each other briefly before leaving as well...

Alkimian Heartland Battlespace - Thinkagram to all Allied Commanders
"To all United Nations forces entering the battlespace: Thank you for your support in these critical times. As you may know, the enemy has already arrived and is positioned for a major assault on the Vital Triangle shortly. In addition, I regret to inform you that War Minister Crust is... indisposed... and will not be able to coordinate the defense of Alkimia. Please engage the enemy at your discretion, and feel free to give Alkimian forces orders as needed. Without Lord Crust, our chain of command has been thrown into disarray, and in my humble opinion, our troops would do more good under your guidance.

May Titans smile upon you and Alkimia.
-Lady Hillary Albright, Foreign Minister of the Federation of Alkimia.
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Order resolution:

BLAND's calculations check out - 6 x 18 SHK = 108 SHK dmg, enough to stun the stack. Minimum damage output is 113.4, also enough to kill everything.

The Hazmat Troopers successfully suppress the "Dwagons of Doom" before duly eviscerating them. The Crossbowmen, Sir Loves-a-Laugh, and the Camerian Scout evaporate into dust as they fall; the Dwagons land heavily on the ground.

Lord Kelwin may be rather annoyed once he realizes he forgot to tell Annie to actually save a Dwagon head for him. :P

Also, vaguely asking Alkimian stacks to screen is insufficient. The command structure just collapsed - no one's going to make the call about WHICH stack will if you don't. (otherwise, you just might get Artillery batteries hiding in the tunnels and other weird stuff :P )

Updated unit listings:
Turn 1 Unit Listing:
BLANDCorporatio (The Steam Gentlemen):
Natria (N8)
Courtyard:
"Safari"
7x Wion Hunter L1.0 LayTrap
Nanny Goo L5.0
Lord Kelwin L3.0 LayTrap

"Baker Str. Irregulars"
15x Street Urchin L1.0
I. Reg. Baker L3.0

"Wail Gowem"
1x Wail Gowem L1.0 UseBuild

Courtyard Traps: 8 x 12A

Auria:
Courtyard -
“Mutalisk”
2 x Otto Motor L1.0
Rick Hoffen L5.0

Tunnels -
“Trockaderos” (WilAtk 1)
2 x Hazmat 1/4M L1.1 {Hazmat 1/4M L1.1}
Annie le Nox 1/4M L4.1 {Hazmat Trooper L1.1}

Tunnel Traps:
6 x 18 A

GK Forces in P15:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman
8 x Swordsman
8 x Battle Bear
4 x Spidew {Swordsman}

2 x Yellow Dwagon Corpse L1.0
1 x Dead Purple Dwagon Corpse L1.0
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm

The Wail Gowem adds some temporary fortifications that strengthen Natria's walls (I'm assuming Outer Walls).

Updated City Stats:
Auria – (R12)
Level 5 CAPITAL; Outer Walls 140; Garrison Walls 160; Tower 175; AA 55; 6 x 5, 6 x 18 Dirtamancy traps in Tunnels

Natria – (N8)
Level 5 CITY; PORT; Outer Walls 120 + 60; Garrison 140; Tower 155; AA 40
= Courtyard Traps: 8 x 12 A
= Tunnel Trap - 1 x 10 A
WaterMonkey314

Postby LTDave » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 am

The Duke of Cobbleren's Own Regiment is on the March:

1st Battalion, A, B, and Recon Companies advance to K10.
Deploy mines.

1/C remain at F7 and await arrival of your flying elements. Deploy mines. (Note - there should have been 21 mines here at the beginning of the turn)

2nd Battalion, A, B, and Recon Companies advance to M10.
Deploy mines.
On the way past, order the units at J8 to follow to M10. (itisn't clear to me what units are at J8).

3rd Battlaion, A, B, and remaining units in Recon Companies advance to K12.
Deploy mines.
4 Flittee from the Recon Company are to form individual stacks, and move to F14, G14, H13, i13.

Standing Orders: If engaged by Flyers, use Shockamancy to induce storm, causing units to land on mines.
If engaged by ground units, use shockamancy to disable, then destroy enemies with Blast sticks.
Take all opportunities to search for toadstools.

Question: When do our reinforcements start arriving?
LTDave

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 am

WaterMonkey314 wrote:the Camerian Scout evaporate{s} into dust as they fall

Dun-dun-DUNNN. ?

Now there, how did a Decrypted Camerian Scout get into the invasion force? Not that the SG would know anything about that history of course. Cameria BOO! Kelwin can't wait to claim Oldcastle!

WaterMonkey314 wrote:Also, vaguely asking Alkimian stacks to screen is insufficient. The command structure just collapsed - no one's going to make the call about WHICH stack will if you don't. (otherwise, you just might get Artillery batteries hiding in the tunnels and other weird stuff :P )

This makes perfect sense; interpret the "screen this stack" as kind of a placeholder. Before ending turn, I'll select screening stacks from what will be available at the time.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm

I think I'll set a deadline for the United Nations' turn by Sunday. If I'm not mistaken, only Nihila and Sihoiba need to move.

@Dave - you get reinforcements at the beginning of next turn.
WaterMonkey314

Postby Nihila » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Okay, I don't think I'll make any attacks yet, but:
All Imperial Diplomats to lay traps, cloak their stacks. Form stacks in Auria:
Aggressive Diplomacy:
1 Imperial Knight, 5 Imperial Diplomats (Diplomats stacked in order of level, ascending)

Cloak and Dagger:
6 Imperial Knights, Imperial Diplomat Commander Kiwchew (Lvl. 2), Imperial Knight Commander Maxwell (Lvl. 5)

Anything more useful to do with them?
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila

Postby Sihoiba » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:09 pm

The one problem I have with this game is the information I need is not easy to find.

I want to attack Battle Group Purple, and I can find stats for all the units in that list, except the Knight, all I know is the Knight has the same stats as a Camerian Knight. Ok so where are the Camerian Knight stats? Not in this thread, not in either of the documents I've looked at, I finally found it in the prologues rule document. Then take the Alkemian units, I have to open one spoiler tag to see what units they have, then another spoiler tag to decode what those units compositions ends up being... too easy to make a mistake, and too hard to view and comprehend with a quick glance.

First things first, WaterMonkey314 you've missed the traps I laid in Q12 and Q13 on turn 0. There should be 4x 18 damage traps, and 8x 3 damage traps in each.

Ill Tiding and Supply Train will move 013-014-P14.

Supply Train will lay 8x 3 Damage traps in P14.
Both stacks move to Q15, 4 Storm Front and 4 Thunder will lay 4x 18 Damage and 4x 3 Damage traps.

Supply Train will move to R16
I'll Tidings will move to Q16 and attack Battle Group Purple. 5 Thunder and 7 Storm Fronts will use shockomancy (111 points exactly equal to the target stacks HP) and then should wipe out the now defenceless stack.

I'll Tidings moves to R16, 4 Storm Front and 4 Thunder will lay 4x 18 Damage and 4x 3 Damage traps.

Both stacks will then proceed to Cupra. The 7 Storm Fronts who used Shock in Ill Tidings will swap places with 7 Storm Fronts in Supply Train. They will request the Alkemian 12th Heavy Infantry screens Supply Train.

Status should be:

"Ill Tidings"
5x Storm Front LayTrap {Thunder UseShock LayTrap}
2x Storm Front Lay Trap {Thunder LayTrap}
1x Storm Front Scout LayTrap {Thunder Commander Fahrenheit L3.0} LayTrap

Stack "Supply train"
7x Storm Front LayTrap UseShock
1x Storm Front LayTrap
Sihoiba

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Sihoiba wrote:The one problem I have with this game is the information I need is not easy to find.

I want to attack Battle Group Purple, and I can find stats for all the units in that list, except the Knight, all I know is the Knight has the same stats as a Camerian Knight. Ok so where are the Camerian Knight stats? Not in this thread, not in either of the documents I've looked at, I finally found it in the prologues rule document. Then take the Alkemian units, I have to open one spoiler tag to see what units they have, then another spoiler tag to decode what those units compositions ends up being... too easy to make a mistake, and too hard to view and comprehend with a quick glance.

My apologies; I'd hurriedly copy-pasted units from the Prologue unit status notes and missed a few of them stat-wise. (I think I've forgotten the Alkimian Militiaman, too; I don't see it). (4 Hits; 6 Attack; 0 Def; 3 Move Walker)

I will post stack stats in future for NPC stacks (not player stacks; you guys restack too much for this to make sense. :P )
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Order Resolution (going in reverse order :P ):

Traps laid successfully.

"Ill Tidings" engages "Battlegroup Purple"!
COMBAT!

The Thunders and Storm Fronts' shock-and-awe tactics stun the Purple Dwagons and their riders into submission shortly before they are summarily slaughtered. The dust of the Decrypted is quickly washed away; the Purple Dwagons land soggily in the grass.

"Ill Tidings" gains an XP!

Updated unit listing:
Turn 1 Unit Listing:
Sihoiba (The WeatherToffs):
Cupra (V14) Courtyard - Stack “Ill Tidings” WilAtk1
5x Storm Front L1.1 LayTrap {Thunder L1.1 UseShock LayTrap}
2x Storm Front L1.1 Lay Trap {Thunder L1.1 LayTrap}
1x Storm Front Scout L1.1 LayTrap {Thunder Commander Fahrenheit L3.1} LayTrap 96H 168A 4AvD 10M, 60 (168) Shock, 24Heal

Cupra (V14) Courtyard - Stack "Supply train" SCREENED
8x Storm Front LayTrap 7/8 UseShock
48H 24A 4AvD 10M, 3 Shock, 24 Heal

"Supply Train" is screened by Cmpy A, Bat 1, 12 Hvy Inf (15 Hvy Pikers with L2.0 Cmdr Hvy Piker).

GK Forces in Q16:
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Crossbowman
8 x Spearman
8 x Spearman
8 x Swordsman
8 x Swordsman
8 x Battle Bear
4 x Spidew {Swordsman}

"Dead Purples"
2 x Dead Purple Dwagon, lvl 3
Dead Purple Dwagon, lvl 5
*item* - Sully's Wings!
Capt. Sully's Wings - allows the unit, its mount, and any additional riders to fall without taking any damage!

Trap status will be updated at the end in an overall terrain update.
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Six 10-hit traps laid successfully in the Tunnels of Auria!

1 10-hit trap laid successfully in the Tunnels of Natria!

ERROR! The Foolamancy-capable Diplomats can 1) cloak themselves; 2) veil their whole stack; 3) baffle their whole stack. At this point, I'm assuming you want them to cloak themselves; let me know if this is wrong.

Updated listing:
Nihila (The Grand Archduchy of the Imperial Federacy)
Natria (N8):
Courtyard - "Imperial Garrison"
3 Imperial Stabbers
Imp. Diplomat Cmdr Fwedewick L1.0 LayTrap

Auria (R12)
Courtyard - "Aggressive Diplomacy"
1 Imperial Knight L1.0
5 Imperial Diplomat Cmdrs "Fwanz," L2.0; "Awthur," L3.0; "Nikolas" L3.0; "Jan" L5.0; "Johannes" L5.0 (All LayTrap, All CLOAKED)

Courtyard - "Cloak-and-Dagger"
6 Imperial Knights L1.0
Imperial Diplomat Commander "Kiwchew" L2.0 LayTrap CLOAKED
Imperial Knight Commander "Prince Maxwell" L5.0

With cloaked units, I advise you to leave standing orders on when to fight, as fighting will implicitly reveal their existence.
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Re missing traps: - whoops, miscounted how many Firee you had. Fixed.

Re troops at J8: Another error on my part.
J8:
Companies B, C, D, Battalion 2, 42nd Combined Arms (3 stacks of 8 Hvy Pikers + 8 Arquebusier lead by L2 Arq Cmdr)

LtDave (The Grand Duchy of the FaeFolk)
Duke of Cobbleren’s Own Regiment
K10 - 1st Battalion
1/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Cmdr “The Duke” L5.0

1/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri

1 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

F7 -
1/C Company
6 Firee

M10 - 2nd Battalion
2/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Commander "The Major" Lv 5.0

2/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri

2 Recon Company
7 Flittee, 1 Fazti

K12 - 3rd Battalion
3/A Company
7 Firee, 7 Faeri, 1 Fatti, 1 Feaii Commander "Ensign Akim" Lv 1.0

3/B Company
8 Firee, 8 Faeri

3 Recon Company
3 Flittee, 1 Fazti

Flittee Screen:
F14, G14, H13, I13 (1 each)

Standing Orders:
1) Use Storm on fliers; let mines fire
2) Use Shockamancy on ground; let mines fire
3) Toadstools = Good!

Traps
F7 – 27 x 6A
H7 – 15 x 6A
F9 – 15 x 6A
M10 - 15 x 6A
K12 - 15 x 6A
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Cities and Terrain:
Auria – (R12)
Level 5 CAPITAL; Outer Walls 140; Garrison Walls 160; Tower 175; AA 55; 6 x 5, 6 x 10, 6 x 18 Dirtamancy traps in Tunnels

Argenta – (AA8)
Level 5 CAPITAL; PORT; Outer Walls 120; Garrison 140; Tower 155; AA 40

Natria – (N8)
Level 5 CITY; PORT; Outer Walls 120 + 60; Garrison 140; Tower 155; AA 40
= Courtyard Traps: 8 x 12 A
= Tunnel Trap - 2 x 10 A

Kalia – (O6)
Level 2 CITY; Outer Walls 20; Garrison 20; Tower 130; AA 60

Carbo – (U11)
Level 2 CITY; Outer Walls 30; Garrison 35; Tower 50; AA 15

Calx – (W7)
Level 3 CITY; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 75; AA 20

Cupra – (V14)
Level 3 CITY; NO TUNNELS; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 90; AA 25

Stanna – (C5)
Level 4 CITY; PORT; Outer Walls 70; Garrison 85; Tower 100; AA 25

Feria – (E12)
Level 4 CITY; NO TUNNELS; Outer Walls 70; Garrison 110; Tower 125; AA 30

Xenia – (D17)
Level 3 CITY; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 75; AA 20

Arsenia – (AA15)
Level 3 CITY; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 90; AA 25

Oldcastle – (R17)
Level 3 CAPITAL (Cameria); Outer Walls 37 (50); Garrison 69 (120); Tower 58 (125); AA 30

Bailey – (M17)
Level 3 CITY; Outer Walls 50; Garrison 60; Tower 30; AA 8

Field Traps:

F7 – 27 x 6A

F9 – 15 x 6A

H7 – 15 x 6A

M10 - 15 x 6A

K12 - 15 x 6A

Q12 - 4 x 18 A Trap
8 x 3 A Trap

Q13 - 4 x 18 A Trap
8 x 3 A Trap

P14 - 8 x 3 A Trap

Q15 - 4 x 18 A
4 x 3 A

R16 - 4 x 18 A
4 x 3 A

Cmpys B, C, D, Bat 2, 42 Combined Arms (3 stacks of 8 Hvy Pikers + 8 Arquebusier lead by L2 Arq Cmdr) are at M10
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Grr spammer...

(Edit: spam deleted -- mod)

Apologies for the massive delay; I'm caught up in preparations to go off to college soon. I will attempt to get the next turn up before I leave, as I expect that week to be extraordinarily busy.
WaterMonkey314

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Hello! I am back!

Things have sort of settled back down... and I'm checking to see how many of us are still left. Has interest trickled away terminally? Or do we all want a hiatus for a bit?
WaterMonkey314

Postby Sihoiba » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:25 am

I'm about mostly.
Sihoiba

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games