DevilDan wrote:The archons were very clearly incinerated, yet there certainly were enough of them left for Wanda to decrypt.
Winged wrote:allow me to list how GK has changed.
1) their forces just got big, not only do they get their usual pops, and dragons from stan, but now they have ansom and plenty of his crew.
2) wanda's new toy. We know ONE thing it can do (two if ya count how ansome sed it to destroy undead), it may have new tricks.
3) better defended than ever, come on man, a lake of lava!
4) off the raydar. obviously everyone will know they got beat, but almost none will know how, and the whole bringing back yor foes thing is a nice curveball.
5) they are ritch! Apperently the gem mining industry is about to make GW ritcher than ever, by far if they had truly only scratched the surface before. ritch is good, ritch buys allies with magical tools, and cash seems to be a big deal to the TVs, big enough to keep them from keeping a city they want.
6) Jack is back. sure they lost one mage, but they got Jack working, and from what I can tell he is one of the best options you can get, illutions are good for both attacks and defence.
Anton Gaist wrote:their lack of leadership.... That's GK's main weakness now, the lack of leadership. Sure, Ansom's there, but that's just one warlord
Anton Gaist wrote:Now I'm assuming decrypted units can't advance/get experience
Maldeus wrote:Gobwin Knob only has one croakamancer, Wanda. The rest are casters of various other disciplines, and I don't think we have any evidence to believe that Sizemore is master-class.
moose o death wrote:everyone seem to forget he is capable of making golems. he is the only mancer, heck, non overlord, in gobwin knob capable of MAKING units. wanda can make corpses dance, but sizemore can fabricate new troops.
if that doesn't put him up at masterlevel or at least more useful than some like to believe what does?
moose o death wrote:those are my theories, they are based on decent dramatic storytelling. not so much on game rules i couldn't really care less about that stuff. any of those happening is a good turn for the future. if we end up watching some overpowered gk run about croaking small forces and amassing an ever larger maintenance free side. the story will get boring fast.
moose o death wrote:to quote the Author
"Erfworld is NOT a game!"
moose o death wrote:but i will say it again an over powered protagonist does not make for a good story. so gk isn't as well equipped as we'd like to think...OR their numbers will be decimated quickly (in the pages we do read)...OR, this fantastically powerful army of wanda's walks off into the sunset and stanley and parson are left with their hands in their pockets wondering what to do.
Maldeus wrote:Unless the Decrypted have an Achilles Heel we don't know about.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests