Forum Love

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Forum Love

Postby Kaed » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:39 am

I have to say, this is like the coolest forum I've ever been on. (almost) Everyone acts reasonably intelligent, the subject matter is fun, and the PM system has this really great 'Rule' system that lets you do things like place messages from certain senders into organized folders. Never seen that before on a forum!

This is really damn useful if, say, you are trying to organizing a forum-based game where you are expecting a great number of PMs going back and forth :>

/endgush
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Re: Forum Love

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Kaed wrote:I have to say, this is like the coolest forum I've ever been on. (almost) Everyone acts reasonably intelligent, the subject matter is fun, and the PM system has this really great 'Rule' system that lets you do things like place messages from certain senders into organized folders. Never seen that before on a forum!

This is really damn useful if, say, you are trying to organizing a forum-based game where you are expecting a great number of PMs going back and forth :>

/endgush

Quite so! In fact, the group PMs by subject feature I first used while playing one of your Erfsims!
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:19 pm

BLANDCorporatio wrote:
Kaed wrote:I have to say, this is like the coolest forum I've ever been on. (almost) Everyone acts reasonably intelligent, the subject matter is fun, and the PM system has this really great 'Rule' system that lets you do things like place messages from certain senders into organized folders. Never seen that before on a forum!

/endgush

Quite so! In fact, the group PMs by subject feature I first used while playing one of your Erfsims!

Wait what?! This would make my life so much easier when running TAW! How did I miss this? :shock:
WaterMonkey314

Re: Pozycjonowanie witchcraft delayed borough

Postby Dirili » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 am

Oh, the irony.
Dirili

Postby drachefly » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:26 pm

I know of several forums around as good as this one. It's unusual, but not rare.
drachefly

Postby Balerion » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:59 pm

can't help but laugh at the spam bot hitting this thread :)
Balerion

Return to Everything Else Erfworld