Inner Peace

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Inner Peace

Postby erfnewb » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 pm

I have been following erfworld for about 4 years now and this is the first time I felt inclined to post in the forums.

I just wanted to post and say how much I am enjoying the Inner Peace backstory. I am always so bummed when there is not a new post and always so excited to consume the latest tidbit. Excellent story telling.

Cheers!
erfnewb

Re: Inner Peace

Postby Mrtyuh » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 am

Welcome to the boards. It's always nice to meet another fan.
मृत्युः सर्वहरश्चाहमुद्भवश्च भविष्यताम् ।
Mrtyuh
Tool + YOTD + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby gobe » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:58 am

erfnewb wrote:I am always so bummed when there is not a new post and always so excited to consume the latest tidbit.

Me too!! I enjoy the new schedule very much, even as it falls into a more irregular and slower pattern.

The story is really entertaining, and I think I would like any story set in Erfworld, even with a brand new set of caracters, even 1000 turns in the past. Well, I guess that is what IPTSF is, minus Wanda whom we sort of know (though it isn't really the same Wanda).

Rob, you write very entertaining and interesting stories, keep it up!
gobe

Postby 0beron » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:20 pm

gobe wrote:The story is really entertaining, and I think I would like any story set in Erfworld, even with a brand new set of caracters, even 1000 turns in the past.

I personally think a story without the complicating factor of someone like Parson would be a LITTLE less interesting. Wanda's backstory is interesting because we have been introduced to her through Parson's story. But I agree, a totally unrelated Erfworld story would definitely catch my attention, if not quite so much as Parson-related ventures...through I'd LOVE to know Charlie's back story after the main Erfworld/Parson story is completed (since I imagine showing too much about Charlie now would reveal spoilers about the main plot)
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld