Thanks for the amazing webcomic

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Thanks for the amazing webcomic

Postby Atnas » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 am

I'd just like to praise the amazing writing and drawing behind it. I don't think I've ever been so eager for updates from well... anything!

I'm especially impressed with the portrayal of different characters, sides and ideas. What I love the most about Erfworld is the way there's no clear "good" and "evil" side, just different ones, all with people you like and agree with. I'm so torn myself, hahaha!

Robs writing makes me go nuts aswell. The text updates, a likely sink in popularity/quality of any other webcomic (webtext? webnovel? :D) rather made the universe gain so much depth and interest. I wish I could write as well!

It says quite a lot when the fully drawn part of the webcomic ended quite some time ago on a cliffhanger and I still crave the text updates and the prequel. So interesting!

The build up is so goddamn teasing aswell, ominous too!

Just wanted to post it :) Don't know if Rob/Xin reads the forums a whole lot, but I had to express my gratitude at the immense amount of work that must be behind Erfworld!

Thanks, a lot!
Atnas

Re: Thanks for the amazing webcomic

Postby Mrtyuh » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:13 am

This is a bit late, but welcome to the boards.
मृत्युः सर्वहरश्चाहमुद्भवश्च भविष्यताम् ।
Mrtyuh
Tool + YOTD + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld