Open Game - Rise of the Redmark

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Open Game - Rise of the Redmark

Postby Harry1991 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:28 pm

my advice was to send 7 infantry, 1 flyer and a warlord.

I advised sending 4 infantry from the capital as well as the army from blumberg.
Harry1991

Postby Cnor » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:50 am

I'm going to propose that we follow Harry1991's plan of sending seven infantry, a flier, and a warlord to hold off the enemy, to a certain extent. However, this is a delaying tactic only - they should retreat if they take heavy losses, or the warlord dies.

Meanwhile, we should also carry out Azgrut's plan to pop maximum infantry in all of our cities, to see use next turn.
Cnor

Postby Helium Flash » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:15 am

Can we send the new fleet to reinforce Fleet 1? If not get some more ships built.
Helium Flash
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby The Colonel » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:03 am

I suggest we buckle our infantry in the cities and pop max infantry in as many cities as possible to wait to be attacked. When one city is attacked, send infantry from another city to catch the Blulen army between a hammer and an anvil.
The Colonel

Postby LTDave » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:49 am

Hi "Helium Flash" and "The Colonel".

Thanks for posting in this thread. I'm sorry that this game died a few months back, primarily due to me losing interest.

Helium, I hope you didn't register with the site just to post here...

I have been thinking for a while that I need to get back involved in running a game on this site. I'm enjoying the Clash of the Titans, but I yearn for simpler days... perhaps I'll post something tonight.

We've had some good games here, including 4 incarnations of the Battle for Gobwin Bump, and a few incarnations of Erfworld Empires.
And the Matrix Campaign went pretty well too.

So, thanks for posting. Sorry, I won't be continuing this game. You have prodded me, however, to start something different.
LTDave

Previous

Return to Your Games