Is "It's Raining Men" available yet?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Is "It's Raining Men" available yet?

Postby gameboy1234 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:18 am

I have about $60 in tool-points or whatever they're called and I'd like to be able to spend them on a new book. I only see the pre-order in the store. Is "It's Raining Men" still a pre-order? When will it become available?

Thanks.
"Do it?" Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome?

I did it thirty-five minutes ago.

gameboy1234
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Re: Is "It's Raining Men" available yet?

Postby Magentawolf » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 am

Here's part of an e-mail that I just received -

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered Erfworld Book 2, Issue 2: It's Raining Men. Probably, you ordered it an absurdly long time ago. I am sending this now because you deserve to know when you can expect to receive your booping book!

The answer is...not real soon.

Erfworld returns to comic updates on June 6. So here's my promise on Issue 2: we'll have them out the door by that date at the absolute LATEST.

So.. June 6th is the current answer.

PS: Also, good job exposing the e-mail address of everyone who pre-ordered on that apology, too!
Magentawolf

Postby heng » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 am

Magentawolf wrote:PS: Also, good job exposing the e-mail address of everyone who pre-ordered on that apology, too!

my thought exactly... well, let's be honest, whoever ordered an erfworld book can't be a bad enough person to grant not giving him/her my email address :D

point is, i totally forgot i ordered those... so thanks for the reminder!
heng

Postby balder » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:59 am

Magentawolf wrote:PS: Also, good job exposing the e-mail address of everyone who pre-ordered on that apology, too!

Yeah apparently we did about 8 groups of 50 people's emails together. That was an accident and won't happen again. Sorry guys.
balder

Postby gameboy1234 » Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 am

Magentawolf wrote:So.. June 6th is the current answer.

Thanks for that answer, Magentawolf. I'll look for it again around then.
"Do it?" Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome?

I did it thirty-five minutes ago.

gameboy1234
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld