Assistant GM For Erfgame?

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Assistant GM For Erfgame?

Postby 0beron » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Hey guys, just throwing a shout-out for anyone who may be interested.
Kaed is looking for an assistant GM so that he would be able to take me on as a 4th player in his Erfgame
Not a desperate cry for help, just drawing attention to it for anyone who is interested, since it seems fun and I'd like to be able to play. Let us know! :)
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Re: Assistant GM For Erfgame?

Postby 0beron » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Hmmm, nobody interested? Kaed appears to be getting ready to start because the 3 sides already involved are close to finalizing their side info. Speak soon or forever hold your peace! :p
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Balerion » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:56 pm

if this is still open, i would be willing to give it a shot. would have to actually read his rules though :)
Balerion

Postby Kaed » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 am

Happy birthday Oberon! If you live in the US, this will be your first boozeversary. :)

As for you Bal, we're still preparing the session so yeah, you can join. I'll shoot you a PM in a bit with a rules overview, but several things to keep in mind - running this game can be fun, but it is can also be exhausting. It requires a good head for math, commitment (to the tune of possibly over an hour of your day when the game progresses a bit), and basic understanding of Hexographer (or similar) and Paint (or similar).
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 am

Kaed wrote:Happy birthday Oberon! If you live in the US, this will be your first boozeversary. :)

Thank you, that is indeed the case! :)
And it would seem I got the assistant GM I wished for too, pretty good birthday so far :D
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Return to Your Games