Darkness Rising

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Darkness Rising

Postby Werebiscuit » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 am

Swodaems wrote:
MarbitChow wrote:I can post the exact layout once I get home tonight, but this round, all 7 are coming through the "R" portal, filling a pattern that looks like this:

Code: Select all
3 2 4
6 5 7

Place your orders accordingly.
I suggest we start by seeing if T. Coil's hoboken and Yuri's attack combined can put the Dagron down. (They should have a 66.44% chance of doing it. (T. Coil does 8+2d6 and Yuri will do (11-10)+2d6. So 9+4d6 total. 22-9=13. A roll of 13 or higher on 4d6 has roughly a 66.44% chance of happening.))
If not, Rolf goes P9>O8>Q6>U6>V7 and trys to land the finishing blow. (Between these 3 characters, we have 14+6d6 damage after def is applied to Rolf and Yuri's attacks. With 22 hits, that is only a 7/(6^6) chance of survival.) If the dagron is already gone, he waits until after Will and I go. (And maybe Cupid.)
Will uses mighty blow to pick off any single member of the pack. (Maybe we should start with this.)
I move to any spot I can reach on either the P or Q columns that offers me a chance to lunge 2 targets and take it.
Rolf attacks a target.
Bill, Cupid and Triage concentrate fire on a target. (Triage may need to renew Yuri if the Dagron chooses to strike at him.)
Green Man group attacks whatever remains of Red Man group. (We'll set 1 of them on the dagron if it is somehow still around.)
We might see a few survivors of Red man group still around at the start of next round, but they won't last long.

I like it but can I suggest one change? That we switch Yuri's attack on the Dagron for Rolfs strike. It gives us a higher chance of success with 2 strikes as (due to Rolfs combat 15 compared to Yuri's combat 11) we would only need a roll of 9 or more on 4d6. (Probability 94.598 % I believe)
Rolf can get in position to strike before anyone can block and Yuri still has a 42% chance of taking out a lesser (which is not as vital to our plan) and he can also get into position before any move.
If Rolf does enough damage ( 17 IS possible though unlikely) in combat phase 15 we can have a conditional on Yuri's strike allowing Yuri to try to finish him off and giving T.Coil a TooGeeWonCee shot at the redman group before they can move.
Our Greenman attack group is unlikely to catch the Redman group so they can finish off the dragon if needed leaving the skeleton to intercept and take out survivors of the T.Coil blast.

With yourself, Cupid, Bill and Triage mopping up I doubt any will last to next round.
Werebiscuit

Postby Swodaems » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:32 am

Sounds like a good idea.

A few other refinements:
I'm thinking that we ask Will to take out the guy in the front of the horde. (Marked as 8 in the diagram.)
After Rolf moves, Tod will move to take his place in P9 and lunge the 2 enemies marked as 2&3.
If Yuri's attack is not needed to dust the Dagron, he moves to S8 and attacks either 5 or 7. Between Yuri, Tod, and green man group, the horde is now stuck in a small area near the portal. (Note: if there is an open spot in green man group after this round, Yuri gets it.)

It will be nice to finally get the dagron fight over with. We first saw the beast a month and 10 days ago.
Swodaems

Postby MarbitChow » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Swodaems wrote:It will be nice to finally get the dagron fight over with. We first saw the beast a month and 10 days ago.

I'm just trying to match the pace that Rob is setting for the fight updates, to give us that real Erfworld feel. :lol:
MarbitChow

Postby 0beron » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 pm

"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Uhm, "What is this I don't even"

lol

MarbitChow wrote:
Swodaems wrote:It will be nice to finally get the dagron fight over with. We first saw the beast a month and 10 days ago.

I'm just trying to match the pace that Rob is setting for the fight updates, to give us that real Erfworld feel. :lol:

LOL
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:23 pm

BLANDCorporatio wrote:Uhm, "What is this I don't even"
lol

Hahaha I was just referring to the fact that myself and Lord of Monies, the 2 players who will be joining after this engagement completes, are apparently on our way to Dis City, so I wanted our journey to seem as epic as your action :p
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Final Results

At last, the bone dagron lies dusted at your feet. All that's left of him is a skull, which oddly didn't dust, and now appears to have a small golden plaque on it that reads "Slain By Tesla Coil (with some help)." The croakamancy structures collapse into dust at the moment the dagron dies. The remaining uncroaked attempt to make their way towards the wounded Yuri, but Bill's loyal soldiers intercept them, one by one, and destroy most of them. Bill and Rolf finish of the remainder.

Each member of the team gains 22 XP. Rolf GAINS A LEVEL! William GAINS A LEVEL! Yuri GAINS A LEVEL! Cupid GAINS A LEVEL! T. Coil GAINS A LEVEL! Triage GAINS A LEVEL! Bill GAINS A LEVEL!

A few breathless moments pass, and there is a loud click as the chest opens. In addition, the portal nearest to the dagron's skull reactivates, leading (you assume) back to the Ruin Hex.

The chest contains the following :
Spoiler: show
25,000 Shmuckers in gems
x2 Potion of Healing Ward
x3 Potion of Restore Juice (20)
Ring of Defense +2
Ring of Combat +2
Staff of Er : Requires Caster. Allows caster to cast a 2nd Healmancy spell in the same turn. Casting cost of the 2nd spell is doubled.
Stewart’s Rod : Requires Caster. Max Juice +8.
Hazardous Bow of the Duke : Requires Fire, Requires Non-Caster. Combat +2.
Armor of Eckrich : Defense +2. Mighty Blow, Interpose, and Coordinate penalties are halved.
Staff of Locockus : Requires Caster. Combat +2.
Talkie Bracer : Thinkagram 2x/day; +1 Effective Level for Leadership purposes
(ARTIFACT) Crown of Darkness : Thinkagram 5x/day; Pop(3) Heck Pup; Pop(4) Bad Ass; Pop(5) Lesser Bone Dagron [requires 5 turns]. Pop(X) - Any city controlled by this ruler can choose to pop this unit if city level is at least X.

Note that I've removed the banked AP / Combat stats from the character listing below. Once the current turn ends, the updated rules will go into effect.

Because of the significant changes to the cost of abilities and the changes to leveling, as well as the introduction of new caster disciplines and mounts, all players can completely revise their character's build using the new rules. If you wish, you can even 'retire' your current character (he becomes an NPC) and create a new character with the same XP. Note, however, that magic item distribution will be made to the current characters first, so you might be sacrificing one or more items if you choose to do so. If you have not reviewed the new rules, please take some time to do so now. The updated rules are at the end of the current rules thread, and will be moved to the front of the thread as well.

Player Stats
Rolf (Werebiscuit): Warrior {Lvl 4, 52.5xp} [ 15 Combat / 11 Defense / 32 Hits. Attack. Special: Heavy, Well-armed.] Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
William Showend Tell (BLANDCorporatio): Archer {Lvl 4, 52.5xp} [ 14 Combat / 5 Defense / 18 Hits. Fire. Special: Well-Armed, Mighty Blow x2] (Ward-8)
Yuri (Exate): Warrior {Lvl 4, 53.5xp} [ 11 Combat / 12 Defense / 24 (of 32) Hits. Attack. Special: Heavy.] Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Tod (Swodaems): Spearman {Lvl 4, 57.5xp}[/color] [ 9 Combat / 9(+1) Defense / 23 (of 24) Hits. Strike/Lunge. Special: Leadership, Improved Leadership, Dance Fighting] (Ward-8) Ring: +1 Defense, Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits), Gem: 5000 Shmuckers, Gem: 2000 Shmuckers
Cupid (HerbieRai): Flier {Lvl 4, 53.5xp} [ 8 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits. Fire. Special: Fly] (Ward-8)
T. Coil (ETheBoyce): Caster {Lvl 4, 54.5xp} [ 7(+1) Combat / 3 Defense / 12 Hits. Fire. Special: Shockamancy (Hiya, Hoboken, TooGeeWonCee). 8 Juice.] (Ward-8) Ring: +1 Combat, Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits), Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20), Scroll: Revitalize, Scroll: Renew
Triage (WaterMonkey314): Caster {Lvl 4, 55.6xp} [ 6 Combat / 3 Defense / 12 Hits. Fire. Special: Healamancy (Revitalize, Renew, Minor Ward). 13 Juice.] (Ward-8)
Bill (The Colonel): Caster [color=#4000FF]{Lvl 4, 55.5xp}
[ 6 Combat / 4 Defense / 11 (of 12) Hits. Fire. Special: Croakamancy (Reanimator, Bone Puppeteer). 0 Juice.] (Ward-8) Scroll: Revitalize, Scroll: Renew, Scroll: Lucky Streak, Scroll: Regenerate, Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20)

Skeleton SK-1: Warrior [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 11 (of 22) Hits / Attack. Special: Calcium Enriched, Dance Fighting.]

Lesser Uncroaked L07: Warrior [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / Attack. Special: Dance Fighting.]
Lesser Uncroaked L08: Warrior [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 10 (of 14) Hits / Attack. Special: Dance Fighting.]
Lesser Uncroaked L10: Warrior [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 6 (of 14) Hits / Attack. Special: Dance Fighting.]
Lesser Uncroaked L13: Warrior [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / Attack. Special: Dance Fighting.]
Lesser Uncroaked L15: Warrior [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / Attack. Special: Dance Fighting.]

Results
William declares Mighty Blow x2
Improved Leadership: Tod, Yuri, William, Rolf, Cupid, T. Coil, Bill, Triage (+4 / +4)
Dance Fighting Stack (Green Man group): L07, L08, L10, Sk-1, L13, L15, L16 (+3 / +3)
Dance Fighting Stack (Redman group): Yellow L01, Yellow L02, Yellow L03, Yellow L04, Yellow L05, Yellow L06, Yellow L07, Yellow L08 (+4 / +4)

20: Bone Dagron Attack @ Yuri :
Roll : 8. 28 Combat - 12 Defense = 14 Hits. (Yuri:10)

Yellow Lesser Uncroaked L02 : Respawns
Yellow Lesser Uncroaked L03 : Respawns
Yellow Lesser Uncroaked L04 : Respawns
Yellow Lesser Uncroaked L05 : Respawns
Yellow Lesser Uncroaked L06 : Respawns
Yellow Lesser Uncroaked L07 : Respawns
Yellow Lesser Uncroaked L08 : Respawns

15: Rolf : Moves to V7; Attack @ Bone Dagron
Roll : 6. 21 Combat - 10 Defense = 11 Hits. (Dagron:11)

14: William : Fires @ YL08
Roll : 11. 25 Combat + 6 Mighty Blow - (5 Defense + 4 Dance Fighting) = 22 Hits. Target dusted. Team gains 2 XP.

11: Yuri : Attack @ Bone Dagron
Roll : 5. 16 Combat - (10 Defense) = 6 Hits. (Dagron:5)

9: Tod : Moves to P8; Strikes @ YL03, Lunges @ YL02
Roll : 8. 17 Combat + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 3 Dance Fighting) = 17 Hits. Target dusted. Team gains 2 XP.
Roll : 10. 19 Combat + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 3 Dance Fighting) = 19 Hits. Target dusted. Team gains 2 XP.

8: Cupid : Fires @ YL06
Roll : 6. 14 Combat - (5 Defense + 2 Dance Fighting) = 7 Hits. (YL06:7)

8: T. Coil : Cast Hoboken @ Bone Dagron.
Roll : 8. 16 Combat = 16 Hits. Target dusted. Team gains 80 XP.

6: Bill : Fires @ YL06
Roll : 4. 10 Combat - (5 Defense + 2 Dance Fighting) = 3 Hits. (YL06:4)

6: Triage : Cast Renew @ Yuri
Yuri heals 16 Hits. (Yuri:26)

5: Yellow L01 : Attack @ L10
Roll : 7. 12 Combat + 2 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = 1 Hit. (L10:6)

5: Yellow L04 : Attack @ L08
Roll : 10. 15 Combat + 2 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = 4 Hits. (L08:10)

5: Yellow L05 : Attack @ Sk-1
Roll : 5. 10 Combat + 2 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = 0 Hits.

5: Yellow L06 : Attack @ L14
Roll : 10. 15 Combat + 2 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = 4 Hits. Target dusted.

5: Yellow L07 : Attack @ Sk-1
Roll : 3. 8 Combat + 2 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = 0 Hits.

5: SK-1: Attack @ YL05
Roll : 11. 16 Combat + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 2 Dance Fighting) = 17 Hits. Target dusted. Team gains 2 XP. Team gains 1 Leadership XP.

5: L07: Attack @ YL06
Roll : 6. 11 Combat + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 2 Dance Fighting) = 12 Hits. Target dusted. Team gains 2 XP. Team gains 1 Leadership XP.

5: L08: Attack @ YL04
Roll : 2. 7 Combat + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 2 Dance Fighting) = 8 Hits.(YL04:6)

5: L10: Attack @ YL01
Roll : 7. 12 Combat + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 2 Dance Fighting) = 13 Hits.(YL01:1)

5: L13: Move to L5

5: L14: Attack @ YL01
Roll : 2. 7 Combat + 4 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - (5 Defense + 2 Dance Fighting) = 8 Hits. Target dusted. Team gains 2 XP. Team gains 1 Leadership XP.

5: L15: Move to L7

--- ROUND 8 : MOP UP! ---

15: Rolf : Move to S9; Attack @ YL04
Roll : 12. 27 Combat + 4 Leadership - (5 Defense + 1 Dance Fighting) = 25 Hits. Target dusted. Team gains 2 XP. Team gains 1 Leadership XP.

14: William : Fire @ YL07
Roll : 6. 20 Combat + 4 Leadership + 6 Mighty Blow - (5 Defense + 1 Dance Fighting) = 24 Hits. Target dusted. Team gains 2 XP. Team gains 1 (final) Leadership XP.

XP Breakdown :
Round 1 : 5
Team gains 4 XP. Team gains 1 Leadership XP.

Round 2 : 16
Team gains 4 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.

Round 3 : 13
Team gains 2 XP. Team gains 1 Leadership XP.
(Bill's XP already applied.)

Round 4 : 10
Team gains 4 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 4 XP.

Round 5 : 12
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 4 XP.
Team gains 4 XP.

Round 6 : 12
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 4 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.

Round 7 : 14
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.

Round 8 : 94
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 80 XP.

Total : 176 / 8 = 22 XP Each.

As always, let me know if you see any mistakes.
MarbitChow

Postby 0beron » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Some of you may have noticed I asked Marbit if my incoming character Vinny Starcall could be a Dollamancer. He let me know that the original players will have first pick, a choice I totally agree with. So if any of you want to change to a Dollamancer, please don't hesitate. I am equally happy to play a Dollamancer or the Leadership Archer I originally built, so don't feel restricted by my interest.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby ETheBoyce » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:18 pm

So, as far as divying up the spoils, clearly I should get the combat staff, Bill the juice Staff, and Triage the heal staff. Will gets the bow, because duh same with Tod and the bracer and the Artifact getting sent to our Ruler. I also want the Combat ring because I like oneshotting things <_<
ETheBoyce
YOTD + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
YOTD + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Methinks the heal staff and I were made for each other. :D
WaterMonkey314

Postby Swodaems » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:19 am

You're off by 3 XP in the calculations.
MarbitChow wrote:Round 3 : 13, one of these dusts was mine and we establish later that means my dusts/croaks don't receive the bonus
(Bill's XP already applied.)

Round 7 : 14, (Two of the dustings made in round 7 were made by L13 and L15, units that were receiving leadership.)
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.

Round 8 : 96 (Will's dusting or one of mine wasn't counted.)
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 2 XP.
Team gains 80 XP.

Total : 179 / 8 = 22.375 XP Each.

Question about the bracer's +1 to leadership: When I level to 6, will I need to take commanding leadership to use the bracer to get to +7/7?
Do I know how much money it would take to get Dis city (or our capital) up a level? (What level is our capital anyway?)
Are the Bracer's and Crown's thinkagrams two way or one way?
Swodaems

Postby The Colonel » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:31 am

OKAY! I take Bone Warlord, Pall Raiser and Uncroak, anything I should not take here? Oh and I boost Defense and get a +6 to juice for level Four. Level Three, +1 Combat, +6 Juice, Level Two, +1 Defence, +6 Juice

And with what all the casters have been through, howabout everyone getting a tan?
Last edited by The Colonel on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Colonel

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 am

I'm going to put in a claim on the Armor as I was building Rolf towards Bodyguard. He would be taking Guard X2 with the AP refund from buying Well armed and the 3rd guard needed with his next AP earned (4th level - i.e now) the spare 0.5 AP would be spent on interpose. I am interested to see what Exate plans or which item interests him.
Werebiscuit

Postby Lord of Monies » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 am

You don't need Guard x3 for bodyguard, just guard and interpose. Means, with a points reshuffle, you could be a bodyguard that can really tank while I have to settle with being a bodyguard. Tanking comes later for me.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 am

Lord of Monies wrote:You don't need Guard x3 for bodyguard, just guard and interpose. Means, with a points reshuffle, you could be a bodyguard that can really tank while I have to settle with being a bodyguard. Tanking comes later for me.

Actually, You're right I was getting confused with shield mastery...which I'm not sure I see the benefits of. I could be a fairly decent bodyguard by 4th level instead of 5th as I expected.
Werebiscuit

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 am

ETheBoyce wrote: I also want the Combat ring because I like oneshotting things <_<

T.Coil already has a +1 ring, juice potion and a couple of scrolls. To ask for the combat staff AND Combat ring is taking things too far

As far as I see it Cupid needs some lovin and either he or Will should get first pick. Will could probably be doing with extra def to make him a bit less squishy so may not want the bow (which would also be useful to Cupid). Unfortunately the same could be said for Cupid so we will have to let their players decide.
There are 8 new items.. - we should each choose 1

I await Exates claim with anticipation as he may also want the armor but the def ring ( or combat ring) are worthy prizes for us both too.
Werebiscuit

Postby MarbitChow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 am

Swodaems wrote:Question about the bracer's +1 to leadership: When I level to 6, will I need to take commanding leadership to use the bracer to get to +7/7?
Yes. It raises your effective level, but does not grant you additional abilities.

Swodaems wrote:Do I know how much money it would take to get Dis city (or our capital) up a level? (What level is our capital anyway?)
Tenebris is currently a Level 4 city, and Dis City is currently Level 3. Upgrade costs : 1->2 = 4,000; 2->3 = 9,000; 3->4 = 16,000; 4->5 = 25,000. After upgrading Dis City a few turns ago, you've currently got about 5,000 in the Treasury.

Please note that I intend to keep things like unit upkeep and city production intentionally vague. It will be a very long time before diminishing returns for controlling too many cities is an issue, and since uncroaked and golems have no upkeep, I'm going to assume you can support whatever you can pop for a long time.

Swodaems wrote:Are the Bracer's and Crown's thinkagrams two way or one way?
Two-way, and each Thinkagram lasts for the duration of a complete conversation.

The Colonel wrote:OKAY! I take Bone Warlord, Pall Raiser and Uncroak, anything I should not take here? Oh and I boost Defense and get a +6 to juice for level Four. Level Three, +1 Combat, +6 Juice, Level Two, +1 Defence, +6 Juice
So, your level progression based on the new rules looks like this, correct?
1: 3 Combat / 1 Defense / 4 Hits / 8 Juice / 8 {8} Move. Reanimator
2: 3 Combat / 2 Defense / 8 Hits / 22 Juice / 8 {8} Move. Reanimator, Bone Puppeteer
3: 4 Combat / 2 Defense / 12 Hits / 36 Juice / 8 {8} Move. Reanimator, Bone Puppeteer
4: 4 Combat / 3 Defense / 16 Hits / 50 Juice / 8 {8} Move. Reanimator, Bone Puppeteer, Uncroak, Pall Raiser, Bone Warlord

Final Stats:
[ 4 Combat / 3 Defense / 16 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Special: Croakamancy (Reanimator, Bone Puppeteer, Uncroak, Pall Raiser, Bone Warlord). 50 Juice.] (Ward-8) Scroll: Revitalize, Scroll: Renew, Scroll: Lucky Streak, Scroll: Regenerate, Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20)

If everyone else could revise their characters in a similar manner to the above, I'd appreciate it. The {8} move indicates your overland Hex Move stat.

The Colonel wrote:And with what all the casters have been through, howabout everyone getting a tan?
Native Tenebrisian units are monochromatic. They come in pale grey and dark grey, and their colors don't change.

Werebiscuit wrote:I'm going to put in a claim on the Armor as I was building Rolf towards Bodyguard. He would be taking Guard X2 with the AP refund from buying Well armed and the 3rd guard needed with his next AP earned (4th level - i.e now) the spare 0.5 AP would be spent on interpose. I am interested to see what Exate plans or which item interests him.
Please see Bill's example above. You have the opportunity to completely redesign your build. I'd encourage you to examine the new Mount rules. The Bad Ass unit is a flying mount. (Exact stats will not be available until you pop one, but the crown gives you impressions of the unit.) You may wish to swap Heavy for the Beefy / Well-Armed / Well-Protected build, which would allow you to ride.

The new Mount rules might, in fact, make Heavy underpowered at this point, and I'm considering lowering it's AP cost to 2 in light of that. I'd like to hear all of your thoughts on the matter.

Werebiscuit wrote:You're right I was getting confused with shield mastery...which I'm not sure I see the benefits of.
In the original rules, only one Attack Modifier could be used at a time. Shield Mastery was intended to allow units w/ max Block to use another Attack Modifier (like Mighty Blow) if they chose to, and still use Shield Mastery to get block-like benefits. Since that is no longer an issue, I've reduced the Attack penalty on Shield Mastery so that it gives you a much better exchange rate, and have adjusted Reckless Assault similarly.
MarbitChow

Postby HerbieRai » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 am

And Cupid is now a Heavy!!!!!

Also, if I can get some defensive items. The armor may be a bit much since I don't have Mighty blow, support, ect., but I'd love the ring!
HerbieRai

Postby The Colonel » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 am

Eer, I remove six Juice and Increase combat to five!
The Colonel

Postby HerbieRai » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 am

You wanted character progression? Mine's pretty pland

1: 4/4/8/12 {12} fire
2: 6/5/12/12{14} fire
3: 8/6/16/12{16} fire
4: 13/11/30 {18} fire, heavy(already added in)

If you change heavy to cost 2 AP, I'll get Mighty Blow x2 as well.
HerbieRai

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games