Book 2 – Page 83

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Book 2 – Page 83

Postby Salem » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:41 pm

I believe someone in one thread mentioned that Isaac, was a level 11 master class thinkamancer, a master class in another mancy and a lower level in a third mancy.
"Too cute to (stay) croak(ed)!"
Salem
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby effataigus » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:31 am

Kyrt wrote:Fifth, Elliott looks VERY unhappy when Slately croaks.

Elliot looked very unhappy before Slately croaked, too! :)
Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.
effataigus

Postby Kyrt » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:50 pm

effataigus wrote:
Kyrt wrote:Fifth, Elliott looks VERY unhappy when Slately croaks.

Elliot looked very unhappy before Slately croaked, too! :)

Apparently because Slately was rushing into battle without waiting for Elliott. Why look unhappy if he managed to get his spell off in time anyway? Especially at a time when it looks like they are winning, contrary to their expectations. The loss of Ossomers and Wandas bonuses hurt.
Kyrt
YOTD + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
YOTD + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby Nnelg » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 am

Kyrt wrote:Apparently because Slately was rushing into battle without waiting for Elliott. Why look unhappy if he managed to get his spell off in time anyway? Especially at a time when it looks like they are winning, contrary to their expectations. The loss of Ossomers and Wandas bonuses hurt.

Maybe because he knows something we don't... ;)
"The Wizard is Charlie!"
Nnelg

Postby Oberon » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:34 am

Salem wrote:I believe someone in one thread mentioned that Isaac, was a level 11 master class thinkamancer, a master class in another mancy and a lower level in a third mancy.
He's a one man trimancer!
How using capslock wins arguments:
Zeroberon wrote:So we know with 100% certainty that THIS IS HOW TRI-LINKS WORK, PERIOD END OF STORY.
Oberon

Postby Salem » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Oberon wrote:He's a one man trimancer!

Or triplets posing as a single individual? More on this tonight at 10!
"Too cute to (stay) croak(ed)!"
Salem

Postby Brucester » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Question - Isaac wants Parson to stack with him. I assume that Isaac wants this because then Parson would be under Isaac's control. What if Isaac were to join Parson's stack? Who gets control of the stack?

More generally, I thought if a Warlord and a Caster were in the same stack that the Warlord would have superiority.
Brucester
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby Selexor » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:39 pm

I think that the leader of a stack bestows their full bonus to others in the stack. I don't know what bonuses, if any, Issaac would bestow to Parson, but he's actually a Hippiemancer or any kind of caster there might be something. Other than that, it might just be because then Issaac's stack can shield Parson from attacks, which they can't otherwise. But it's probably mostly a symbolic thing - Parson's under no compulsion to obey Issaac if he stacks, but it shows to the other Casters that Parson is now under tGMtTA's protection.
But of course that's just my opinion.
Selexor

Postby gameboy1234 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 pm

drachefly wrote:He might just volunteer to tag along, if it looks like there's no way they'll get him to safety in the MK.

This is what I think. Large number of unaligned casters will be entering Spacerock portal soon, along with Parson. (Parson will need to stay stacked for safety, so they all go together.)

Also, I wonder if Slately will get decrypted? He could provide a lot of intel, and I think Slately and Stanely would become BFFs.

Stanley: "Grr, I hate royalty."
Slately: "I know, every decision I ever made was wrong. I'm such a dunce!"
Stanley: "Woah! I feel exactly the same way. Dude, come here and grab a sandwich, we'll talk!"
"Do it?" Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome?

I did it thirty-five minutes ago.

gameboy1234
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Previous

Return to Reactions