Disciples of Erfworld - The Contagion - rules and signup

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Disciples of Erfworld - The Contagion - rules and signup

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Swodaems wrote:The lvl 1 corpses of the bear cubs are useless for exp purposes, right? What do we have to do to harvest them for rations?

Well, the corpses may carry XP, but you're correct in assuming that they wouldn't provide much of a boost.

As for harvesting- looking at the first page, I don't seem to have made provisions for harvesting for Schmuckers, but I did on page 3.

So consider it done (ie, 4 Bear Cub corpses harvested for Schmuckers). You gain 24 Schmuckers as a result, so your treasury now has 47 Schmuckers.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Swodaems » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 pm

We still don't have enough schmuckers to pop a new archer for Werebiscuit. But at least we only have the one corpse to carry.

We end turn. If the Burgers find the main group or EtheBoyce in the city, we try to engage in polite diplomacy. If it isn't Bonnie who finds us, we mention our prior meeting with her and that she had told us that she would be sending a thinkagram to her side explaining who we are. We make no secret of the fact that we have just captured the city of Candylot from barbarians, but also make sure they know we wish to keep it.
Swodaems

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 am

Orders noted. They require a bit more processing than I can supply at the mo', as typically I'm going to be AFK soon, but the resolution will be posted Sunday evening after I get back.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm

*ping*

Ok, I'm going to pull a not-nice-at-all thing here and resign as a GM. It's becoming clearer that for various reasons I'm less inclined or able to put as much time in the Erfworld forums as I used to. Don't worry (in case you are), nothing's bad on my side. It's just forum fatigue, shifting interests and such. Essentially frivolous reasons, which, while they do keep me away, are still frivolous. My apologies to you the players, you were great. Mea culpa.

Maybe be seeing you (with me as a GM) somewhere and somewhen else, but until then we still have some Darkness to help rise. Just please keep them messages brief :lol:
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Not to worry, t'was pretty fun while it lasted :)
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 pm

I loved the humor you brought to the table, and I wish we could have seen more as the world opened up. Thank you for your efforts!
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Yeah yeah...so kill off Werebiscuit ...then resign in the satisfaction of a job well done :P

Good Plan ! :twisted:

All joking aside, when it becomes a chore it's time to not do anymore. So don't fret, there's other games out there we can try. You too, if you get your appetite back. See you on the flipside.

I'll try to keep my walls 'o text to a mere parapet as the darkness continues to rise.

Cheers,
Werebiscuit.
Werebiscuit

Previous

Return to Your Games