A New Life (PbP Game)

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby MuthSera » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:30 pm

The guards and peasants finish closing the gate, and locking it down.
Then move to assist Raigne picking up the man and carrying him off to what appears to be the healer's house, for temporary safe keeping.

Lothmar disappears, like a ninja. Once he gets into the crowd, it's like he vanishes entirely, being shorter than everyone else.

Lady will be staggered if the music stops.

Noah still feels like he will become inert if the music stops: 4 hours rest and he will have built up enough internal energy to awaken.

The avatar has not returned, yet.
oh god how did this get here
I am not good with computer
MuthSera

Postby LadyBhaal » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Once she's done helping Raigne with the body Lady will smile at her and cast a simple spell to get rid of the grime and blood splatters, unless Raigne doesn't want that.
Spoiler: show
casts prestidigitation on Raigne to remove any grime, grot, blood splatters, etc
and unless Raigne wants to chat immediately she'll go ensure that Alagoshel and Miniel are OK, and then do her best to dance until she drops, given that she'll probably drop once the music ends anyway. Hopefully she'll manage to catch up with Raigne at some point later and make sure she's OK.
LadyBhaal

Postby Cmdr I. Heartly Noah » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Noah casts Mending again.
I am a: Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Str- 12, Dex- 15, Con- 12, Int- 14, Wis- 11, Cha- 13
Cmdr I. Heartly Noah

Postby MuthSera » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 am

Cmdr I. Heartly Noah wrote:Noah casts Mending again.

You continue to feel better.
When the music stops, you will not be inert.
oh god how did this get here
I am not good with computer
MuthSera

Postby chrono » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 am

Once they've dragged the body to a less-populated place, Chrono mutters a small 'Till later and with a little wave goes to the smithy, expecting to find it empty.
Either way he intends to switch his chain shirt with a studded leather armor, a buckler and hopefully a 1st level oil (i.e. magic weapon, but would otherwise settle for another spell that seems useful). If there's no magic oils there or if the blacksmith is there and refuses to part with one oil, Chrono will shrug and with an Oh well head back to his room.

Spoiler: show
Chain shirt's original price: 100gp
Studded leather, buckler + lvl 1 oil ~ 80gp
I need to switch the armor for a lighter one even if it's a pretty unfavorable trade :cry:

While in his room, Chrono will take his time to examine the dead guy's short sword for any obvious markings, decoration or inscription. Immediately afterwards he will return to the party wearing the lighter armor, the new short sword, 2 daggers in his belt, a buckler, alchemist's fire (& the magic oil if he got one) in the belt pouch.
I Am A: True Neutral Human Sorcerer (4th Level)
Strength-13
Dexterity-11
Constitution-17
Intelligence-16
Wisdom-12
Charisma-14
chrono

Postby Raigne » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Raigne watched the blood and dirt disappear from her hands as Lady cast the spell. She thanked Lady and watched her disappear into the crowd, as everyone but Noah seemed to have done. Not being much of a party person, she grabbed another glass of mead and then sat outside the healer's house, sipping the drink and enjoying the lack of fighting. She'd sit, enjoying the music and people-watching until someone or something interrupted her or the avatar returned.
I Am A: Neutral Good Human Ranger/Wizard (2nd/1st Level)
Str-10 Dex-12 Con-11 Int-16 Wis-15 Cha-13

>It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Raigne

Previous

Return to Your Games