Vertical Ads

Something not look right? Please explain in detail.

Vertical Ads

Postby Xondoure » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 am

I'm getting a vertical add straight through the middle of the main page, which severely limits my ability to read the comic. It starts just below the dot things under the O in Erfworld. Help?
For all those about to do something with those messed up things we call lives... I salute you.

An army of space cows have come to destroy the earth after jumping over the moon!
...Why doesn't anyone believe me?
Xondoure

Re: Vertical Ads

Postby 0beron » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 am

It's likely some kind of browser problem, I've seen that once in a while. Try reloading the page, then close your browser and restart it, then restart your computer if that doesn't work. What browser?
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Xondoure » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:12 pm

It's Safari as I haven't bothered to switch. I'll try using chrome next time it pops up.
For all those about to do something with those messed up things we call lives... I salute you.

An army of space cows have come to destroy the earth after jumping over the moon!
...Why doesn't anyone believe me?
Xondoure

Postby videojunkie1208 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm getting the same issue with IE9. the Ford ad loads right down the middle of the page, and I can't get it to close or move. Reloading the page does not fix it.

Thanks!
videojunkie1208
I am a Tool!
I am a Tool!

Return to Bug Reports