Darkness Rising

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Darkness Rising

Postby 0beron » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:55 pm

um....Swod, how did you miss the fact that Gumps had STRIKE instead of attack? Your rubble was useless.....
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby ETheBoyce » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:57 pm

At least 1 one the enemy archers combat numbers is off, 2 7s a 10 and an 8 and they all have 14 total? 3 I can see how they add up but getting from 8 to 14 with a base Combat of 7 confuses me <_<
ETheBoyce
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:29 pm

ETheBoyce wrote:At least 1 one the enemy archers combat numbers is off, 2 7s a 10 and an 8 and they all have 14 total? 3 I can see how they add up but getting from 8 to 14 with a base Combat of 7 confuses me <_<
Cut-and-paste error. The rolls and damage were correct, but the combat scores were not adjusted. That's been fixed.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 am

MarbitChow wrote:
Werebiscuit wrote: Marbit, depending on how you deal with movement through the doors. I reckon Hp02 & Hp03 may be able to reach W8 and AB8 respectively and Hp01 & Hp04 should only be 1 square behind which would put them on W9 & AB9. Can you let me know if I'm working movement through the doors correctly? Thanks.
You are correct, although I believe based on the latest layout, it's no longer an issue.

It still might be an issue depending on how pyrohalitosis interacts when both squares it affects are for the same gumption. Does that add a d6 as per previous occasions of multi-targeting affecting a single 2x2 target or is pyrohalitosis something different. ? It makes a difference on whether we try for the nearest gumption or attempt to target a stunned one on phase 6.

BTW gumption 1 still appears to be magically healed of 58 hits. it should be 2(of 60) hits and not as stated, 60 hits.

I know Swodaems hasn't been around to issue orders but unless the 2nd level elves plan to do something spectacular with their held shot on phase 12 can we get along with opening the gates and can Bill issue orders for the skeleton archers to fire at EE02, EE03, EE04 &EE07 2 archers to each with the 9th archer firing at gumption 1 on phase 11 (you may have to issue those orders if you haven't already done so Colonel) We will also move the Brickabat stack in front of Triage to, I think it's AG20, or whatever the space in front of Brickabats BS-2 is called. I trust from there that both can protect T.Coil if he moves forward a space to target ? (we're still waiting on Phase 7 for that move)

BTW ETheBoyce ( T.Coil) or Swodaems (Tod) can you congratulate Armolad on hitting in her, now futile, attempt to destroy a tower ?
Werebiscuit

Postby The Colonel » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:52 am

skellies, fire at EE02, EE03, EE04 &EE07, 2 archers each with the 9th archer firing at gumption 1 on phase 11
The Colonel

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:11 am

One little thingy. Do the Gumps have guards? They appear to be near the wall all by their lonesome, so unless they're guarding each other, they have no guards.

Anyways, yes, let's stun what we can and croak what we can. T. Coil, who will you stun, so that I, William of Showandtell, can choose a different Gump to ease of its mortal lumber?
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby ETheBoyce » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 am

You and Cupid go before me, so I'll just stunlock whichever Gumps are left over

Edit: And no, unis have to be adjacnet to guard/bodyguard
ETheBoyce
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:39 am

I'll keep hanging around on the tower - after we've returned fire, the other casters and I should decide on whether we want to stay on the tower or evacuate.
WaterMonkey314

Postby Werebiscuit » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:09 am

BLANDCorporatio wrote:One little thingy. Do the Gumps have guards? They appear to be near the wall all by their lonesome, so unless they're guarding each other, they have no guards.

Anyways, yes, let's stun what we can and croak what we can. T. Coil, who will you stun, so that I, William of Showandtell, can choose a different Gump to ease of its mortal lumber?

The Gumps have no guards so should not be greater than 20 def. This means Will should do 21+2d6 damage in each of his quickshots and Cupid should do 7 +2d6. So 2 x28 +2x14 = 84 damage on average. Oh...and since your threat of fire is no longer holding the gumps in place Will and Cupid can take their shots when they like. But please make it after our bowmen as their heavy damage may be holding Armolad's action still .
I'd like you both to target Gump 8 so he doesn't try to sneak into cover next round. Coil to stun 3 5 &6 and we'll set the heck pups on gump 2. Gump 1 is only a good rank & file bowshot away from proceeding them all to the timberyard.

If there's any more than 3 stunned gumps left staring at the tower next turn, I'll eat Rolf's ballista
Werebiscuit

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:43 am

Werebiscuit wrote:If there's any more than 3 stunned gumps left staring at the tower next turn, I'll eat Rolf's ballista

How many XP does that provide?
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby ETheBoyce » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

I believe Armolad is still stunned
ETheBoyce
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby Fkrts » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm

What are the Archons doing? Can they just not leave our hex or are they alligned with us?
Fkrts

Postby 0beron » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:42 pm

We have no idea. I believe that they can't leave the hex since it is no longer their turn, but they could have left earlier in the day. Obviously Charlie has an interest in this conflict, so they're staying to watch it.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Swodaems » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Sorry for being away again. Guild wars 2 is still to blame.

Okay, 31 hits left on the tower means a 99.01% chance of surviving 3 siege hits, 69.46% of surviving 4, a mere 20.50% for surviving 5. (I just discovered anydice.com. It would have made my earlier calculations much easier.)

Um, I didn't notice a shot fired from ZA08 here. It should have still had a shot since it didn't fire here.

And looking back at those pages, I see that my chief warlord bonus was given to the first lesser uncroaked that was dusted in the battle, but not to the 4 that dusted recently. The bonus of 2 means alot to LU3 and LU4, as this means the 2 lessers in question survive the shots shown with 1 hit and require either a second shot or a melee attack.

0beron wrote:um....Swod, how did you miss the fact that Gumps had STRIKE instead of attack? Your rubble was useless.....

I was actually expecting them to do this. Their current formation gives them a certain vulnerabilty to the heck pups. (The heck pups have a def ignore ability that works like strike, so they can hit the gumptons from row 17, behind the line at row 16.) At the same time, it affords the heck pups protection from the melee warriors, who can not reach row 16 to hit the heck pups in round 2. (At the time I had the line created, this logic made more sense than it does now. Probably should have cleared another 12 squares in the garrison and tripled the line's width. (Merely doubling wouldn't work, the gumptons would have still had the move to get on top of the rubble to their current positions. If we wanted to delay the gumps even more, we could have used rubble patterns that affect 2x2 units with as little material as possible.))

If we wait and use delayed actions to send the heck pups out at phase 7, we can move them again at phase 6, but the com 7 archers will only have the one shot at them. The 3 in my stack will do 13+1d6 and the one in Yuri's will do 11+1d6. We can have the heck pups get in squares X17, Y17, Z17, and AA17 to unleash their attacks on phases 7&6. If we put HP4 in X17 (It will be attacking gumpton 2 twice since it can't reach 3 from X17.) and T. Coil includes Gumpton 3 in his Ickypron orders for the turn, we'll get 61+5d6 on gumpton 2 and 59+5d6 on gumpton 3 while keeping all 4 heck pups behind the line. This is 77.85% on downing 2 and 60.03% on downing 3. We'll likely have a few new delayed archer actions by this point, so we can use those to finish off a survivor if need be. With Will and Cupid eliminating gumpton 5, 6, or 8 and a skele archer taking out 1, this means we'll be left with 2 stunned gumptons at the end of the turn.

There are 2 problem with this idea:
First, it leaves the heck pups a bit exposed. These are valuble units and I would like to keep them around.
The second problem is that the tactic may be unneeded. Our ranged units are already doing an excellant job against the enemy as is. If we can down the gumptons without the heck pups, then the only unit the enemy has with a better than 50% chance of doing damage at all against our gate is Amandaria. (Leadership, dancefighting, and attack modifiers are all explicitly defined as ineffective in helping against structures.) We may be able to trap the enemy outside and not have to use our melee at all.

MarbitChow wrote:I still need to know officially how far is the gate opened or closed
Like you said before the gates started at 3/4s open. I think phase 12 is a good time to start the 5phase process of openng the door the rest of the way if we want to have the melee join in the fighting. (They'll be able to protect the heck pups.) If we don't want them in the fight, we should start closing it. Excluding Amandaria and the gumptons, the enemy melee can cross the rubble line and reach the door as early as phase 8 in round 3. And I just noticed Werebiscuit has beaten me to the punch on the gate.
Swodaems

Postby MarbitChow » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 pm

ETheBoyce wrote:I believe Armolad is still stunned
Yes, until Phase 11.

Fkrts wrote:What are the Archons doing? Can they just not leave our hex or are they alligned with us?
The alliance with the Archons lasted until the end of your turn. They remained in the hex until the alliance broke. They'll be free to move away at dawn.

They are currently dodging and projecting the White Flag foolamancy to indicate that they are neutral observers during this fight.

Swodaems wrote:Um, I didn't notice a shot fired from ZA08 here. It should have still had a shot since it didn't fire here.

And looking back at those pages, I see that my chief warlord bonus was given to the first lesser uncroaked that was dusted in the battle, but not to the 4 that dusted recently. The bonus of 2 means alot to LU3 and LU4, as this means the 2 lessers in question survive the shots shown with 1 hit and require either a second shot or a melee attack.
4 elven archers fired, and 4 archers counter-fired, which is why Z08 didn't shoot. (ZA08 was originally selected to take the first shot, but was swapped out for aesthetic reasons.) Since I didn't calculate the CW Bonus into the lesser uncroaked, I'll revise the action so that the other 4 lvl 1 elves also fired, and ZA08 fires at one of them. This will mean that 2 of the elven shots will be wasted, since they couldn't know for certain whether they'd dust their targets. The elves were willing to take the odds for a 6+ roll for a kill, but odds for an 8+ roll would have caused them to pair up for the guaranteed kill.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby MarbitChow » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Turn 9 - Assault on Dis City - Round 2 - Phase 13 (Revised) through Phase 11

I'll skip the summary this time. Just read the results and the bonus image.

Towers: 0 (of 18) Energy. Three spell slots free.
Tower 1: 70 Hits. Tower 2: 31 Hits.

Exterior View

Interior View

Player Stats & Darkness Units
Spoiler: show
Rolf (Werebiscuit): 32 Hits; (Ward-16); Potion of Healing Ward
William Showend Tell (BLANDCorporatio): 22 Hits; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Strike/Attack, Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Cupid (HerbieRai): 20 Hits; (Ward-16); Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Yuri (Exate): 35 Hits; (Ward-16); Potion of Healing Ward
T. Coil (ETheBoyce): 22 Hits; 23 (of 32) Juice; (Ward-16); Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits), Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20) x2, Scroll: Revitalize, Scroll: Renew
Bill (The Colonel): 16 Hits; 11 (of 47(+8)) Juice; (Ward-16); Scroll: Revitalize, Scroll: Renew, Scroll: Lucky Streak, Scroll: Regenerate, Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20)
Tod (Swodaems): 24 Hits; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Hiya/Hoboken, Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Triage (WaterMonkey314): 22 Hits; 34 (of 35) Juice; (Ward-16); Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20)
Vinny Starcall (0beron) : 4 Hits; 6 (of 8) Juice; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Fire
Brick Wall (Lord of Monies) : 22 Hits; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Attack/Strike
Wandereus: 36 Hits; (Ward-8); Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2
Junetta: 16 Hits; 45 (of 59) Juice; (Ward-8)
(Note: See reference page for full PC and NPC stats for above units.)

Rowan (WL01): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Leadership] (Ward-16) Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2
Tyler (WL02): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Leadership] (Ward-16) Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2
Lian (WL03): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Leadership] (Ward-16) Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2

Erick (WH01): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Colby (WH02): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Donovan (WH03): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Joe (WH04): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Zackary (WH05): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)

Ruben (WB01): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] (Ward-8)
Edgar (WB02): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] (Ward-8)
Salvador (WB03): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] (Ward-8)

Casey (WA01): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Phillip (WA02): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)

Sergio (W01): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Marvin (W02): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Chris (W03): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)

Tony (SA01): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Jeffrey (SA02): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Devon (SA03): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Jonas (SA04): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)

Larry (S01): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Jaydon (S02): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Jimmy (S03): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Brett (S04): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)

Eduardo (ZA01): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Brendan (ZA02): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Terry (ZA03): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Malik (ZA04): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Darius (ZA05): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Byron (ZA06): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Baldrick (ZA07): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-8)
Adder (ZA08): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-8)

Comet : (DF-8) Dark Flier {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 4 Combat / 4 Defense / 8 Hits. Fire. Special: Fly] (Ward-16)

Bert (Royal Guard): Warrior {Level 3, 18 XP} [ 5 Combat / 8 Defense / 70 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Heavy, Guard, Interpose, and Bodyguard] (Ward-16)
Ernie (Royal Guard): Warrior {Level 3, 18 XP} [ 5 Combat / 8 Defense / 70 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Heavy, Guard, Interpose, and Bodyguard] (Ward-16)

Naughty Kitty (Tod's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-16)
Naughty Kitty (Wandereus') {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-16)
Naughty Kitty (T. Coil's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-16)
Naughty Kitty (Rowan's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-8)
Naughty Kitty (Tyler's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-8)
Naughty Kitty (Lian's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-8)

Heck Pup (Hp01) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)
Heck Pup (Hp02) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)
Heck Pup (Hp03) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)
Heck Pup (Hp04) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)

Skeleton SK-1: Warrior [8(-1) Combat / 5(-1) Defense / 22(-3) Hits / Attack. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Calcium Enriched, Well-Armed, Extended Decay x1.]

Skeleton SA1: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA2: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA3: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA4: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA5: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA6: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA7: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA8: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA9: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]

BS 1 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 8 Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]
BS 2 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 8 Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]
BS 3 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 8 Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]
BS 4 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 2 (of 8) Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]

Reginald (Cmd): Garrison Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Leadership] (Ward-16)
Abe (GA01): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 18 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy] (Ward-16)
Barry (GA02): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 18 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy] (Ward-16)
Chad (GA03): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 18 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy] (Ward-16)
Dave (GA04): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-16)
Ed (GA05): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-16)
Frank (GA06): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-8)
Gary (GA07): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-8)

Screen - Brickabat Swarm can negate a single Fire attack against any adjacent target, at the cost of 1 Hit. Cannot be targeted by Fire, Strike, or non-AoE Spells.

Enemy Stats
Armolad: Archer {Level 5} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 34 Hits. Fire, Quick-shot. Special: Leadership, Improved Leadership, Dance Fighting, Beefy] { Ward-16 } Cloak : Negate Hiya/Hoboken, Potion: Ward, Potion: Renew x2
Amandaria : Fryahovar {Level 3} [ 18 Combat / 20 Defense / 60 Hits. 14 {24} Move. Strike. Special : Beast, Heavy, Mount, Mighty Blow x2, Dance Fighting ] { Ward-16 }

WE01 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }
WE02 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }
WE03 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }
WE04 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }

EE01 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE05 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE06 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE08 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }

EE09 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 7 (of 10) Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ]
EE10 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-1 }
EE11 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 4 (of 10) Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ]
EE12 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-8 }
EE13 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-8 }
EE14 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-1 }
EE15 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-8 }
EE16 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ]

Gumpt'n1 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 2 (of 60) Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ]
Gumpt'n2 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }
Gumpt'n3 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }
Gumpt'n5 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }
Gumpt'n6 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }

AE02 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE04 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE05 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE06 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE07 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]

SE01 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE02 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE03 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE04 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE05 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE08 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE09 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE10 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE11 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard]
SE12 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard]
SE13 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE14 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE15 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE16 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }

WE05 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE06 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE07 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE08 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE09 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE10 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE11 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE12 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE13 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE14 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE15 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE16 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }

Objay Dart : Faery Fire attack inflicts an additional 1 Hit damage that ignores defenses.
Healing Touch - Any adjacent friendly units heal 8 Hits at the start of each round.
Dying Cry - If slain by an enemy, every member of the Altruistic Elf's side in the hex gains a +2 Combat / +1 Defense Inspiration Bonus until the start of their next Turn. Dying Cry Inspiration Bonuses are cumulative.

Charlie's Units
Buffy : Archon {Level 3} [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 59 Hits. Fire. 12 {24} Move. Special : Spell Sense, Flight, Heavy, Foolamancy(Projection), Leadership(1), Dance Fighting ]
Faith : Archon {Level 2} [14 Combat / 14 Defense / 39 Hits. Fire. 12 {20} Move. Special : Spell Sense, Flight, Heavy, Foolamancy(Crypsis), Shockamancy(Hiya) ]
Rona : Archon {Level 2} [14 Combat / 14 Defense / 39 Hits. Fire. 12 {20} Move. Special : Spell Sense, Flight, Heavy, Shockamancy(Hiya), Thinkamancy(Thinkagram) ]

Results
Tenebris Stacks :
Tod: Leads Will, Rolf, Cupid, T. Coil, Hp01, Hp02, Hp03. (+5 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)
Yuri: Leads ZA01, ZA02, ZA03, ZA04, ZA05, Comet, Hp04. (+3 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)
Wandereus: Leads GA01, GA02, GA03, GA04, GA05, GA06, GA07 (+3 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord, +4 Dance)
Tyler (WL02): Leads ZA08, ZA09, ZA10, ZA11, ZA12 (+2 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)
Bill: Guides SK-1, SA1, SA2, SA3, SA4, SA5, SA6, SA7, SA8, SA9, LU01, LU03, LU014, LU05 (+4 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)

-- Round 2 --

Phase 13 (Revised)
----------
(Note: EE10 is in front of Altriust Elf AE04)
EE10: Fire @ LU3
Roll : 7. 14 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 10 Hits.

EE09 : Fire @ LU3
Roll : 11. 18 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 14 Hits. Target dusted.

EE11: Fire @ LU1
Roll : 10. 17 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 13 Hits. Target dusted.

EE12 : Fire @ LU1 - Target already slain.

EE14: Fire @ LU4
Roll : 7. 14 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 10 Hits.

EE13 : Fire @ LU4
Roll : 11. 18 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 14 Hits. Target dusted.

EE16: Fire @ LU5
Roll : 8. 15 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 11 Hits. Target dusted.

EE15 : Fire @ LU5 - Target already slain.

Zed archers, waiting for the elven archers to fire, respond! (They would have waited forever...)
Anderson (ZA09): Fires @ EE10
Roll : 5. 12 Combat + (2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward damaged. (Ward-1)

Bruford (ZA10): Fires @ EE11
Roll : 12. 19 Combat + (2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward destroyed. 6 Hits.

Wakeman (ZA11): Fires @ EE14
Roll : 6. 13 Combat + (2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward destroyed.

Howe (ZA12): Fires @ EE16
Roll : 5. 12 Combat + (2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward damaged. (Ward-1)

Adder (ZA08): Fires @ EE09
Roll : 9. 16 Combat + (2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward destroyed. 3 Hits.

Gumpt'n2: Moves to Z15; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 8. 5 Hits. (Tower: 62)

Gumpt'n3: Moves to AB15; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 4. 11 Hits. (Tower: 58)

Gumpt'n5: Moves to AD15; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 9. 5 Hits. (Tower: 49)

Gumpt'n6: Moves to AF15; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 9. 3 Hits. (Tower: 40)

Gumpt'n8: Moves to AH16; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 9. 4 Hits. (Tower: 31)

Phase 12
----------
Will : Fires @ Gumpt'n8, Quick-shot @ Gumpt'n8
Roll : 6. 40 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (15 Defense + 5 Leadership) = Ward destroyed. 19 Hits. (Gumpt'n8: 41)
Roll : 8. 42 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (15 Defense + 5 Leadership) = 29 Hits. (Gumpt'n8: 12)

Cupid : Fires @ Gumpt'n8, Quick-shot @ EE12
Roll : 8. 28 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (15 Defense + 5 Leadership) = 15 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 10 XP.
Roll : 3. 23 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward destroyed. 13 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 4 XP.

Brickabat BS-1 : Moves to AG20, begins screening T. Coil

Gate begins opening again. Gate will be fully opened on Phase 7.

EE01 : Fires @ Anderson ZA09
Roll : 11. 21 Combat + (4 Dance-Fighting + 2 Leadership + 3 Cooordinate - 2 Coordinate + 3 Mighty Blow) [10] - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Elevation + 4 Cover) [15] = Ward destroyed. 8 Hits.

EE02 : Fires @ Anderson ZA09
Roll : 6. 16 Combat + (4 Dance-Fighting + 2 Leadership + 3 Cooordinate - 2 Coordinate + 3 Mighty Blow) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Elevation + 4 Cover) = 11 Hits. Target slain.

EE03 : Fires @ Bruford ZA10
Roll : 8. 18 Combat + (4 Dance-Fighting + 2 Leadership + 3 Cooordinate - 2 Coordinate + 3 Mighty Blow) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Elevation + 4 Cover) = Ward destroyed. 5 Hits.

EE05 : Fires @ Bruford ZA10
Roll : 6. 16 Combat + (4 Dance-Fighting + 2 Leadership + 3 Cooordinate - 2 Coordinate + 3 Mighty Blow) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Elevation + 4 Cover) = 11 Hits. Target slain.

EE04 : Fires @ Wakeman ZA11
Roll : 7. 17 Combat + (4 Dance-Fighting + 2 Leadership + 3 Cooordinate - 2 Coordinate + 3 Mighty Blow) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Elevation + 4 Cover) = Ward destroyed. 4 Hits.

EE06 : Fires @ Wakeman ZA11
Roll : 8. 18 Combat + (4 Dance-Fighting + 2 Leadership + 3 Cooordinate - 2 Coordinate + 3 Mighty Blow) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Elevation + 4 Cover) = 13 Hits. Target slain.

EE07 : Fires @ Howe ZA12
Roll : 7. 17 Combat + (4 Dance-Fighting + 2 Leadership + 3 Cooordinate - 2 Coordinate + 3 Mighty Blow) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Elevation + 4 Cover) = Ward destroyed. 4 Hits.

EE08 : Fires @ Howe ZA12
Roll : 5. 15 Combat + (4 Dance-Fighting + 2 Leadership + 3 Cooordinate - 2 Coordinate + 3 Mighty Blow) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Elevation + 4 Cover) = 10 Hits. Target slain.
YES! The elves finally manage to kill living units!

Phase 11
----------
SA1: Fires @ EE02
Roll : 6. 16 Combat + (4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward damaged. (Ward-1)

SA2: Fires @ EE02
Roll : 8. 18 Combat + (4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward destroyed. 16 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 6 XP.

SA3: Fires @ EE03
Roll : 12. 22 Combat + (4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward destroyed. 5 Hits.

SA4: Fires @ EE03
Roll : 6. 16 Combat + (4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - 2 Mighty Blow) = 15 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 6 XP.

SA5: Fires @ EE04
Roll : 7. 17 Combat + (4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward destroyed.

SA6: Fires @ EE04
Roll : 8. 18 Combat + (4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - 2 Mighty Blow) = 17 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 6 XP.

SA7: Fires @ EE07
Roll : 8. 18 Combat + (4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward destroyed. 1 Hit.

SA8: Fires @ EE07
Roll : 8. 18 Combat + (4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting - 2 Mighty Blow) = 17 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 6 XP.

SA9: Fires @ Gumpt'n1
Roll : 3. 13 Combat + (4 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (15 Defense + 5 Leadership) = 0 Hits.
This Gumption begins to dance and wave its bottom-analogue at you all.

Buffy: Fires @ AE01
Roll : 4. 19 Combat - (5 Defense) = 14 Hits. Target slain.
The altruist elf's dying cry inspires her side!

Faith: Fires @ AE03
Roll : 6. 20 Combat - (5 Defense) = 15 Hits. Target slain.

Rona: Fires @ AE08
Roll : 6. 20 Combat - (5 Defense) = 14 Hits. Target slain.

Armolad flees the hex!

Yuri gets quickly pulled into a private Thinkspace...

As always, let me know if you see any mistakes.

Edit: (Click) for the contract. (Note that shooting your enemy is not considered a hostile action towards you.)

Edit2&3: Fixed the XP, corrected the names of Charlie's Archon (Buffy didn't fire 3 times), removed Ward-16 from Gumption1.
Last edited by MarbitChow on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MarbitChow

Postby ETheBoyce » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 am

They'll hire out Charlie to kill their allies, and Coil is too evil for them!?
ETheBoyce
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:50 am

ETheBoyce wrote:They'll hire out Charlie to kill their allies, and Coil is too evil for them!?
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Rest assured that the elves feel REALLY BAD about being forced to take this action.
MarbitChow

Postby ETheBoyce » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:03 am

Instead of just all retreating? Now T. Coil will really want Armolad in his clutches
ETheBoyce
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby The Colonel » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 am

So, she sir robined out. KILL THE REST OF THE ARCHERS AND GUMPS!
The Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games