Darkness Rising

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Darkness Rising

Postby 0beron » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 pm

I notice that if all units in the hex on the same side are Calmed, they Surrender. Is that distinct from being Captured? Cus the way I see it, just because they surrender doesn't me we have to capture them. We just say "Okay very nice, we won't hurt you anyway, feel free to run away after the battle." Is this correct Marbit?
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Swodaems wrote:Am I right in assuming that a unit desiring to drag another unit only has to reach a square adjacent to that unit, not the square the unit is standing in? Would a unit moving from rough terrain to normal terrain only use one move?
Yes, units only need to be adjacent to drag. Moving out of rough terrain does not incur a penalty; only entering it does, so yes - one move.

Swodaems wrote:If a calmed unit is awoken by a friendly unit, will it be able to make use of any delayed action it may have received while calmed?
Calmed units do not lose their actions like Stunned units do. They are simply forced to delay until they are no longer calmed. So, yes.

0beron wrote:I notice that if all units in the hex on the same side are Calmed, they Surrender. Is that distinct from being Captured? Cus the way I see it, just because they surrender doesn't me we have to capture them. We just say "Okay very nice, we won't hurt you anyway, feel free to run away after the battle." Is this correct Marbit?
Technically, the chains appear on them automatically. However, any adjacent commander-type unit (warlord or caster) can free them at any time. Remember that unled units auto-engage, so freeing a regular unit on its own is usually a waste. (Scouts are the only known exception to this rule currently.)

If there are no enemy units in the same hex as a chained unit when it's turn begins, however, the chains vanish and the unit is free to move. Therefore, you COULD capture them, then leave them alone in a hex to go as they please. However, there is great value in capturing a unit - captured units can be auto-executed by any unit, and the executing unit gets full XP for that unit - it isn't split amongst all members of the hex like regular XP is.
MarbitChow

Postby 0beron » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 pm

MarbitChow wrote:Technically, the chains appear on them automatically [when they surrender].

But them being chained for even a moment would count as aggression towards Charlie, and a breach of the agreement?
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:15 pm

0beron wrote:
MarbitChow wrote:Technically, the chains appear on them automatically [when they surrender].

But them being chained for even a moment would count as aggression towards Charlie, and a breach of the agreement?
Yup.
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Swodaems wrote:Also, I've noticed that we seem to be forgetting a lot about the potential danger the spearmen could pose. They may not have dance-fighting or well-armed, but if we let all the alt elves croak, the spearmen will eventually hit 21 com +- leadership/attack modifiers. That is good enough to do decent damage to the door and towers.

Ok the spearmen WILL pose a threat...on round 5. Doing 2d6-2 to towers or 2d6+3 to doors.

Right now though they're the only thing that's threatening leaving the heck pups exposed (the archery having already gone will threaten next round).

We could use our remaining archery to take the 4 possible threats SE08 SE05 SE04 & SE03 out
2 garrison at com 16 do 2d6 +8 each meaning we do 30 on average
3 zeds at com 12 do 2d6 +4each meaning we do 33 on avarage Note they have 20 hits + 8 Ward so we need to do 28

This leaves one garrison archer to take out "mr lucky"

But that leaves their archery doesn't it ?...well yes and also..no. Will and Cupid go before their archery next round... there's only 3 elf archers left and between Will and Cupid they've 4 shots Cupid should do 2d6 + 19 at worst and Will 2d6 +33.

These guys have 14 hits and 16 ward. Will will annihilate 2 of them and Cupid may get lucky on the other or may have to second shot him

But what about the gumps ? They're stunned and Rolf will do 4d6 +12 twice for a resulting average of 52 damage. Yuri will do 4d6 +3 twice for an average of 34 meaning we'll have one on ~15 hits or so and possibly a shot from Cupid or Will to sort it out. If not our archery gets shots before they become unstunned.
Worse case scenario is T. Coil has to re-stun one along with 2 other targets. The heck pups then have stunned targets to play with again

This leaves our heck pups free to get behind their lines
Werebiscuit

Postby Werebiscuit » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Werebiscuit wrote:
Swodaems wrote:Also, I've noticed that we seem to be forgetting a lot about the potential danger the spearmen could pose. They may not have dance-fighting or well-armed, but if we let all the alt elves croak, the spearmen will eventually hit 21 com +- leadership/attack modifiers. That is good enough to do decent damage to the door and towers.

Ok the spearmen WILL pose a threat...on round 5. Doing 2d6-2 to towers or 2d6+3 to doors.

Right now though they're the only thing that's threatening leaving the heck pups exposed (the archery having already gone will threaten next round).

We could use our remaining archery to take the 4 possible threats SE08 SE05 SE04 & SE03 out
2 garrison at com 16 do 2d6 +8 each meaning we do 30 on average
3 zeds at com 12 do 2d6 +4each meaning we do 33 on avarage Note they have 20 hits + 8 Ward so we need to do 28

This leaves one garrison archer to take out "mr lucky"

But that leaves their archery doesn't it ?...well yes and also..no. Will and Cupid go before their archery next round... there's only 3 elf archers left and between Will and Cupid they've 4 shots Cupid should do 2d6 + 19 at worst and Will 2d6 +33.

These guys have 14 hits and 16 ward. Will will annihilate 2 of them and Cupid may get lucky on the other or may have to second shot him

But what about the gumps ? They're stunned and Rolf will do 4d6 +12 twice for a resulting average of 52 damage. Yuri will do 4d6 +3 twice for an average of 34 meaning we'll have one on ~15 hits or so and possibly a shot from Cupid or Will to sort it out. If not our archery gets shots before they become unstunned.
Worse case scenario is T. Coil has to re-stun one along with 2 other targets. The heck pups then have stunned targets to play with again

This leaves our heck pups free to get behind their lines

Scratch that idea.... The increase in movement of the spearmen from phase 5 this round (after the pups) to phase 11 next round (before the pups) means they effectively get double movement before the pups next action and we cant outrun that.
I guess they'll need to retreat.
Werebiscuit

Postby MarbitChow » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Just a quick note - the remaining (proposed) rules changes for the next pass have been added to the rules thread. Head on over there, take a look, and let me know your thoughts.
MarbitChow

Postby MarbitChow » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 am

It looks like most of the post up until now have been tactical discussions rather than explicit orders. Can one of the warlords confirm what the orders for the next phases are?
MarbitChow

Postby 0beron » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 pm

I vote we take out their remaining archery. Then the units on the towers and walls have nothing to worry about and we can freely fire on the gumps and melee afterwards. Can someone figure out how we should break up our archers who are about to get new actions, so they can take out the enemy archers?

Also, let's not forget that on Com5 Bill gets to go crazy with the corpses.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Okay, haven't seen any progress here, so I had to resort to doing the math myself...hope I got it right.
It appears to me that we have 6 Zed Archers and 3 Garrison Archers who gain actions on Com 7?
All of the above will do an average of 10 hits per shot to enemy Archers, who have an effective HP of 30?
So I propose that 2 Zed Archers and 1 Garrison Archer fire at each enemy archer that has full health. We leave the wounded one alone, Vinny can shoot it on his turn since I think that's the only thing he stands a chance of hitting.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Werebiscuit » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:59 am

0beron wrote:Okay, haven't seen any progress here, so I had to resort to doing the math myself...hope I got it right.
It appears to me that we have 6 Zed Archers and 3 Garrison Archers who gain actions on Com 7?
All of the above will do an average of 10 hits per shot to enemy Archers, who have an effective HP of 30?
So I propose that 2 Zed Archers and 1 Garrison Archer fire at each enemy archer that has full health. We leave the wounded one alone, Vinny can shoot it on his turn since I think that's the only thing he stands a chance of hitting.

Checked your math.

zed archers have a com of 12 ( 7 +5 lead) against a def of 10 (3 + 3 inspir +2 dance +2 lead) and will do 2d6 +2 for an average of 9
Garrison archers have a com of 16 ( 7 + 5 +4 dance) against the 10 def and will do 2d6 +6 for an average of 13

so your split is indeed good.

Don't forget besides Vinny we also have Comet, Triage and Junetta who can pick out wounded archers
Comet is at least stacked and has an effective com of 9 so will do 2d6-1 damage for a minimum of 1 point and an average of 6. Triage is only doing 2d6-3 and I'm afraid you and Junetta will do 2d6-7 and are unlikely to do any damage unless you roll well.

Triage goes before Comet and both of the other casters so should pick the most wounded archer to fire at. Comet on phase 4 should fire at any remaining wouned archer. If we're still not out of wounded archers then both you and Junetta have desperate shots on phase 3
Werebiscuit

Postby 0beron » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 am

Ah yes I forgot I was totally unstacked :( *goes back to being useless in-character* lol
I know I'm not a warlord, but could we proceed with this plan barring any objections in the near future? Fire our Archers as I suggested.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 am

Sure. I'll run those attacks tonight.
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:09 am

MarbitChow wrote:Sure. I'll run those attacks tonight.

I'm not objecting...just reminding you that Phase 7 should also include Heck pup attacks on Gumps 2 & 3.

Can we leave phase 6 till Swodaems revisits the thread with instructions on retreating the heck pups as he had them placed where they could only damage 1 gump..when their breath weapons will allow damage to both. ( I'm not sure he revised those orders - he was looking for confirmation of strike/lunge rules) They should be all breathing on gump 2 (by targeting gump 3) from adjacent squares Y16, X15, X14 & X16 ( all adjacent to gump 2).

Swod understood this was possible from this thread but didn't make provision for changing their attacks.
Werebiscuit

Postby MarbitChow » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:59 am

Archers and Heck Pups will fire, and WA01 will move and prepare to drag one of the pups back, correct? I'll try to position and run through to 5 based on the assumptions of keeping the Heck Pups protected while inflicting max damage. If the arrangements aren't clear, I'll leave it to Swod, otherwise I'll try to run through the rest of the turn.
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

MarbitChow wrote:Archers and Heck Pups will fire, and WA01 will move and prepare to drag one of the pups back, correct? I'll try to position and run through to 5 based on the assumptions of keeping the Heck Pups protected while inflicting max damage. If the arrangements aren't clear, I'll leave it to Swod, otherwise I'll try to run through the rest of the turn.

Correct but Swod had the position as W17 whereas the positions should be as my previous post X16 & Y16 and X14 &15. If 3 of the pups retreat to safety from there and one (of Tod's stack as it will inflict bigger com damage) retreats to W 17 on phase 6 allowing it to blast gump 2 then it can get dragged to safety by WA01 then that seems to fit the plan for Phases 5 & 6
Werebiscuit

Postby MarbitChow » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:17 am

Turn 9 - Assault on Dis City - Round 2 - Phase 7 through End of Turn

Dark Archers drop Elf Archers. Heck Pups are AWESOME. Elves advance. Junetta mojos Faith. Things are good.

Towers: 0 (of 18) Energy. Three spell slots free.
Tower 1: 70 Hits. Tower 2: 31 Hits.

Exterior View

Interior View

Player Stats & Darkness Units
Spoiler: show
Rolf (Werebiscuit): 32 Hits; (Ward-16); Potion of Healing Ward
William Showend Tell (BLANDCorporatio): 22 Hits; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Strike/Attack, Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Cupid (HerbieRai): 20 Hits; (Ward-16); Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Yuri (Exate): 35 Hits; (Ward-16); Potion of Healing Ward
T. Coil (ETheBoyce): 22 Hits; 14 (of 32) Juice; (Ward-16); Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits), Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20) x2, Scroll: Revitalize, Scroll: Renew
Bill (The Colonel): 16 Hits; 11 (of 47(+8)) Juice; (Ward-16); Scroll: Revitalize, Scroll: Renew, Scroll: Lucky Streak, Scroll: Regenerate, Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20)
Tod (Swodaems): 24 Hits; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Hiya/Hoboken, Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Triage (WaterMonkey314): 22 Hits; 34 (of 35) Juice; (Ward-16); Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20)
Vinny Starcall (0beron) : 4 Hits; 6 (of 8) Juice; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Fire
Brick Wall (Lord of Monies) : 22 Hits; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Attack/Strike
Wandereus: 36 Hits; (Ward-8); Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2
Junetta: 16 Hits; 44 (of 59) Juice; (Ward-8)
(Note: See reference page for full PC and NPC stats for above units.)

Rowan (WL01): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Leadership] (Ward-16) Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2
Tyler (WL02): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Leadership] (Ward-16) Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2
Lian (WL03): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Leadership] (Ward-16) Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2

Erick (WH01): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Colby (WH02): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Donovan (WH03): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Joe (WH04): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Zackary (WH05): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)

Ruben (WB01): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] (Ward-8)
Edgar (WB02): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] (Ward-8)
Salvador (WB03): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] (Ward-8)

Casey (WA01): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Phillip (WA02): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)

Sergio (W01): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Marvin (W02): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Chris (W03): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)

Tony (SA01): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Jeffrey (SA02): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Devon (SA03): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Jonas (SA04): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)

Larry (S01): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Jaydon (S02): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Jimmy (S03): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Brett (S04): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)

Eduardo (ZA01): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Brendan (ZA02): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Terry (ZA03): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Malik (ZA04): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Darius (ZA05): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Byron (ZA06): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)

Comet : (DF-8) Dark Flier {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 4 Combat / 4 Defense / 8 Hits. Fire. Special: Fly] (Ward-16)

Bert (Royal Guard): Warrior {Level 3, 18 XP} [ 5 Combat / 8 Defense / 70 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Heavy, Guard, Interpose, and Bodyguard] (Ward-16)
Ernie (Royal Guard): Warrior {Level 3, 18 XP} [ 5 Combat / 8 Defense / 70 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Heavy, Guard, Interpose, and Bodyguard] (Ward-16)

Naughty Kitty (Tod's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-16)
Naughty Kitty (Wandereus') {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-16)
Naughty Kitty (T. Coil's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-16)
Naughty Kitty (Rowan's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-8)
Naughty Kitty (Tyler's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-8)
Naughty Kitty (Lian's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-8)

Heck Pup (Hp01) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)
Heck Pup (Hp02) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)
Heck Pup (Hp03) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)
Heck Pup (Hp04) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)

Skeleton SK-1: Warrior [8(-1) Combat / 5(-1) Defense / 22(-3) Hits / Attack. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Calcium Enriched, Well-Armed, Extended Decay x1.]

Skeleton SA1: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA2: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA3: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA4: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA5: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA6: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA7: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA8: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA9: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]

BS 1 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 8 Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]
BS 2 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 8 Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]
BS 3 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 8 Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]
BS 4 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 2 (of 8) Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]

Reginald (Cmd): Garrison Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Leadership] (Ward-16)
Abe (GA01): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 18 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy] (Ward-16)
Barry (GA02): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 18 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy] (Ward-16)
Chad (GA03): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 18 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy] (Ward-16)
Dave (GA04): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-16)
Ed (GA05): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-16)

Screen - Brickabat Swarm can negate a single Fire attack against any adjacent target, at the cost of 1 Hit. Cannot be targeted by Fire, Strike, or non-AoE Spells.

Enemy Stats
Armolad: Archer {Level 5} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 34 Hits. Fire, Quick-shot. Special: Leadership, Improved Leadership, Dance Fighting, Beefy] { Ward-16 } Cloak : Negate Hiya/Hoboken, Potion: Ward, Potion: Renew x2
Amandaria : Fryahovar {Level 3} [ 18 Combat / 20 Defense / 60 Hits. 14 {24} Move. Strike. Special : Beast, Heavy, Mount, Mighty Blow x2, Dance Fighting ] { Ward-16 }

WE01 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }
WE02 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }
WE03 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }
WE04 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }

Gumpt'n5 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 49 (of 60) Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] Stunned
Gumpt'n6 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 48 (of 60) Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] Stunned

AE02 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE04 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE05 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE06 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE07 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]

SE01 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE02 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE03 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE04 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE05 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE08 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE09 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE10 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE11 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard]
SE12 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard]
SE13 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE14 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE15 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE16 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }

WE05 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE06 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE07 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE08 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE09 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE10 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE11 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE12 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE13 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE14 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE15 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE16 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }

Objay Dart : Faery Fire attack inflicts an additional 1 Hit damage that ignores defenses.
Healing Touch - Any adjacent friendly units heal 8 Hits at the start of each round.
Dying Cry - If slain by an enemy, every member of the Altruistic Elf's side in the hex gains a +2 Combat / +1 Defense Inspiration Bonus until the start of their next Turn. Dying Cry Inspiration Bonuses are cumulative.

Charlie's Units
Buffy : Archon {Level 3} [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 59 Hits. Fire. 12 {24} Move. Special : Spell Sense, Flight, Heavy, Foolamancy(Projection), Leadership(1), Dance Fighting ]
Faith : Archon {Level 2} [14 Combat / 14 Defense / 39 Hits. Fire. 12 {20} Move. Special : Spell Sense, Flight, Heavy, Foolamancy(Crypsis), Shockamancy(Hiya) ] Calm
Rona : Archon {Level 2} [14 Combat / 14 Defense / 39 Hits. Fire. 12 {20} Move. Special : Spell Sense, Flight, Heavy, Shockamancy(Hiya), Thinkamancy(Thinkagram) ]

Results
Tenebris Stacks :
Tod: Leads Will, Rolf, Cupid, T. Coil, Hp01, Hp02, Hp03. (+5 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)
Yuri: Leads ZA01, ZA02, ZA03, ZA04, ZA05, Comet, Hp04. (+3 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)
Wandereus: Leads GA01, GA02, GA03, GA04, GA05, GA06, GA07 (+3 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord, +4 Dance)
Tyler (WL02): Leads ZA06, ZA07, ZA08 (+2 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)
Bill: Guides SK-1, SA1, SA2, SA3, SA4, SA5, SA6, SA7, SA8, SA9, LU01, LU03, LU014, LU05 (+4 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)

-- Round 2 --

Phase 7
----------
The Gate is fully open.

Eduardo (ZA01): Fires @ EE05
Roll: 3. 13 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (2 Leadership + 2 Dance Fighting + 3 Inspiration - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward damaged. (Ward-6)

Brendan (ZA02): Fires @ EE05
Roll: 5. 15 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (2 Leadership + 2 Dance Fighting + 3 Inspiration - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward destroyed. 6 Hits.

Abe (GA01): Fires @ EE05
Roll: 6. 16 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Dance Fighting) - (2 Leadership + 2 Dance Fighting + 3 Inspiration - 2 Mighty Blow) = 16 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 4 XP.

Terry (ZA03): Fires @ EE06
Roll: 4. 14 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (2 Leadership + 2 Dance Fighting + 3 Inspiration - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward damaged. (Ward-5)

Malik (ZA04): Fires @ EE06
Roll: 8. 18 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (2 Leadership + 2 Dance Fighting + 3 Inspiration - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward destroyed. 10 Hits.

Barry (GA02): Fires @ EE06
Roll: 6. 16 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Dance Fighting) - (2 Leadership + 2 Dance Fighting + 3 Inspiration - 2 Mighty Blow) = 16 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 4 XP.

Darius (ZA05): Fires @ EE08
Roll: 5. 15 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (2 Leadership + 2 Dance Fighting + 3 Inspiration - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward damaged. (Ward-4)

Byron (ZA06): Fires @ EE08
Roll: 8. 18 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (2 Leadership + 2 Dance Fighting + 3 Inspiration - 2 Mighty Blow) = Ward destroyed. 11 Hits.

Chad (GA03): Fires @ EE08
Roll: 4. 14 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord + 4 Dance Fighting) - (2 Leadership + 2 Dance Fighting + 3 Inspiration - 2 Mighty Blow) = 14 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 4 XP.

Gumpt'n2 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }
Gumpt'n3 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 52 (of 60) Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ]
Gumpt'n5 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 49 (of 60) Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ]
Gumpt'n6 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 48 (of 60) Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ]

Tenebris cries havok, and releases the pups of heck!
Hp01 : Moves to X16, uses Pyrohalitos (Strike @ Gumpt'n2, Lunge @ Gumpt'n3)
Roll: 11. 17 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = Ward destroyed. 8 Hits.(Gumpt'n2:52)
Roll: 11. 17 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 24 Hits.(Gumpt'n3:28)

Hp02 : Moves to Y16, uses Pyrohalitos (Strike @ Gumpt'n2, Lunge @ Gumpt'n3)
Roll: 7. 13 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 20 Hits.(Gumpt'n2:32)
Roll: 6. 12 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 19 Hits.(Gumpt'n3:9)

Hp03 : Moves to X14, uses Pyrohalitos (Strike @ Gumpt'n2, Lunge @ Gumpt'n3)
Roll: 9. 15 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 22 Hits.(Gumpt'n2:10)
Roll: 6. 12 Combat + (5 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 19 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 10 XP.

Hp04 : Moves to X15, uses Pyrohalitos (Strike @ Gumpt'n2, Lunge @ Gumpt'n3)
Roll: 5. 11 Combat + (3 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) = 16 Hits. Target slain. Team earns 10 XP.
(Target alread eliminated.)

Casey (WA01): Moves to Y17.

Phase 6
----------
Heck pups return to their starting positions.

Phase 5
----------
Casey (WA01): Returns to his starting position.
Elven spearmen and commanders move.

Phase 4
----------
Comet delays is action. He was originally going to move, but there are no ranged units remaining.

Phase 3
----------
Junetta: Casts Space Out @ Faith
Faith is Calm.

--- END OF ROUND ---

If I missed anyone's actions this round, let me know and we'll add them into Phases 2 & 1 or treat them as delayed until the top of Round 3 (so free restacks can be assigned).

As always, let me know if you see any mistakes.
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 am

MarbitChow wrote:Turn 9 - Assault on Dis City - Round 2 - Phase 7 through End of Turn

Dark Archers drop Elf Archers. Heck Pups are AWESOME. Elves advance. Junetta mojos Faith. Things are good.
As always, let me know if you see any mistakes.

Must be some other meaning of good...~that I don't quite get :?
Don't the elves have a damaged 2hp archer available ? EE01 ? I didn't notice Comet (or anyone else) take a shot at him.

Anyway Vinny, Triage and Comet all have actions. As does SK1...and each dead elf at this point helps our cause.

Do you think we can take WE15 & WE16 Def = 5 +4 dance +3 inspir +2 lead = 14 hits = 22 +8 ward =30

Sk-1 is com 13 so would be doing 2d6-1 THE VERY FACT THAT THEY THEN HAVE TO TAKE A SHOT AT HIM REMOVES ONE OF THEIR ATTACKS

Thank the darkness that we get to re-stack. Tod (Swodaems) the ground troops will need your bonuses more than we do, especially for defence. Tyler can give Will, Cupid, Coil & Rolf +4. In fact Rolf can replace HP04 in Yuri's stack.

Next turn Rolf and Yuri have to remove the remaining gumps but again will have to await removal of the bodyguards before that.
Werebiscuit

Postby 0beron » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:27 am

I'm assuming Vinny isn't going to be restacked, and Comet won't need that Fire Cloak anymore, so it doesn't matter when I attack so it might as well be now. I'll fire at that archer with 2hp during Com3 and hope I get lucky.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby The Colonel » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 am

unleash, the MELEE! ALL ARCHERS TARGET LEADERSHIP! SWARM OUT AND KILL!
The Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games