Marbit Island - COMPLETED

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Marbit Island

Postby tigerusthegreat » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 pm

So what does the hut do?

Also, building a new axe, and chopping a tree other than the one that has already been chopped with any remaining actions.
Prehendo Victoria - My first erfworld story. Comment thread

Last Updated 6/25/2014

Imperial Destiny (My Science Fiction Story) Updated 6/24/2014 (First Page)
Party Raid, a TCG Development Journal Updated 6/24/14
tigerusthegreat

Postby WhirdCheese » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 pm

M5 will take any axes created before making a wooden dagger.
WhirdCheese

Postby LTDave » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:47 pm

tigerusthegreat wrote:So what does the hut do?

Well, I could tell you, but it would ruin the surprise. Also the scientific method.
LTDave

Postby tigerusthegreat » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

LTDave wrote:

Well, I could tell you, but it would ruin the surprise. Also the scientific method.

In every game you DM, why do you make me hate you Lt. Dave?

You never answered my question about cities either.

The only difference I see so far is that we have more active marbits.
Prehendo Victoria - My first erfworld story. Comment thread

Last Updated 6/25/2014

Imperial Destiny (My Science Fiction Story) Updated 6/24/2014 (First Page)
Party Raid, a TCG Development Journal Updated 6/24/14
tigerusthegreat

Postby CroverusRaven » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:58 am

So eating twice last turn didn't stop me from auto eating this turn, but I am no fuller than anyone else... Eh ok.
Last edited by CroverusRaven on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
CroverusRaven

Postby LTDave » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:33 am

tigerusthegreat wrote:In every game you DM, why do you make me hate you Lt. Dave?

I'm developing a new form of renewable energy. It's called "the Frustration of tigerusthegreat." I have some great seed funding from venture capitalists.

The truth is that I am trying (in my own absurd and inefficient way) to simulate the frustration of Parson Gotti in the comic. A new world, things to discover, frustrating "D'Oh! Of Course!" moments. I can't transport you to an alternative dimension, so instead I use MSPaint and refuse to answer your questions clearly. I'm a lot like Jesus in that regard (except for the MSPaint bit).

tigerusthegreat wrote:You never answered my question about cities either.

True, but mostly because I don't have an answer to that one. Let's just say that this hex could eventually become a level 1 City. Perhaps.

tigerusthegreat wrote:The only difference I see so far is that we have more active marbits.

Yes. And where are the new ones standing? Where have all the new Marbits stood, each turn for four turns?
Next to the huts.

CroverusRaven wrote:So eating twice last turn didn't stop me from auto eating this turn, but I am no fuller than anyone else... Eh ok.

But he is a bit fatter...
LTDave

Postby The Colonel » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 am

okay, GATHER FOOD!, plant seed!
Last edited by The Colonel on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Colonel

Postby CroverusRaven » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 am

By the way LTDave, I'm posting something like this on GitP forums, just letting you know. Using a more generic creature, called creeps.
CroverusRaven

Postby LTDave » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:49 am

Cool. Imitation is the best form of cattery.

Speaking of which, big props to that Marvellous Fellow MarbitChow for his Marbits and other... erm... items.
LTDave

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:39 am

OOC Gah, you try to build up stores by gathering and sacrificing your fellow marbits to the wilds, :twisted: and what happens ?
More pop and eat up all the food stores, then they build some object with an undefined purpose, using up good axe wood :roll: /OOC *

eat, gather gather, plant a berry seed.

* OOC Just in case you hadn't realized the first ooc statement was sarcasm. Sorry Colonel and Croverus. Who knew ? /OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:35 am

*M6 wonders aloud * " I wonder where M3 and M4 have got to ?.. they should be back by now. Perhaps someone should go look for them ?
How about you M7
?"
OOC :twisted: /OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby CroverusRaven » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:41 am

"By myself? No way! I'm not going anywhere unless you guys come with me. There could be Spidews or Dwagons just waiting to eat me."

Use 1 action to gather food, eat it, then examine the huts
CroverusRaven

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:26 am

"Dwagons ? Oh noes.... and they've eaten M3 ?. We'll need more axes like M1 had when he killed that dog-thingy. Was that a dwagon ? Wait ! where's all the wood gone...and who built that hut ? You don't want to build that here...we've not enough food. We want wood not huts....and more food...and...axes...and...erm... did I say food already ? Mmmm...I'm hungry.
Werebiscuit

Postby HerbieRai » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:29 am

I'll join in the Creep game. I'll try to join in this one once you guys have enough food to support more Marbits.
HerbieRai

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:37 am

tigerusthegreat wrote:The only difference I see so far is that we have more active marbits.
LTDave wrote:Yes. And where are the new ones standing? Where have all the new Marbits stood, each turn for four turns?
Next to the huts.

OOC Bit of a clue there, methinks ! If only I could work it out...one hut...one popped marbit. Two huts two popped marbits...what can it all mean ? 8-) :roll:/OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:41 am

Werebiscuit wrote:

LTDave wrote:Yes. And where are the new ones standing? Where have all the new Marbits stood, each turn for four turns?
Next to the huts.

OOC Bit of a clue there, methinks ! If only I could work it out...one hut...one popped marbit. Two huts two popped marbits...what can it all mean ? 8-) :roll:/OOC

OOC P.S. it probably means we're all going to die of starvation...unless we can find another hex with food /OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby MarbitChow » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:53 am

I'll pop, eat, gather 1 food to replace what I ate, and attempt to build an Ax and a Shield. If there's not enough material to build a Shield, I'll gather Wood instead.
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:17 am

MarbitChow wrote:I'll pop, eat, gather 1 food to replace what I ate, and attempt to build an Ax and a Shield. If there's not enough material to build a Shield, I'll gather Wood instead.

OOC hmm..we have 2 wood..and no stone to build a stone axe...and no metal for an axe-head. Looks like that axe you want might be the good old pointy-stick and the shield a lump of wood. #Unless I miss my guess#

we'd be better building and equipping 3 marbits with pointy sticks.
Tigerus , if you go hungry we can probably have 3 pointy sticks for turn 5 using chop wood, build spear, build spear, build spear actions.
If we send 3 hungry marbits off in the same direction chances are that some will survive. NOTE not everyone can eat this turn as there is 4 food & 6 marbits /OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby MarbitChow » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:49 am

Perhaps we should try planting one of the fruits into one of the unused plots, and see if we can pop another bush?
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 am

MarbitChow wrote:Perhaps we should try planting one of the fruits into one of the unused plots, and see if we can pop another bush?
Earlier Werebiscuit wrote: OOC Gah, you try to build up stores by gathering and sacrificing your fellow marbits to the wilds, and what happens ?
More pop and eat up all the food stores, then they build some object with an undefined purpose, using up good axe wood /OOC *

eat, gather gather, plant a berry seed.

Werebiscuit

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games