Erfworld, the Tabletop Game

What features and fixes would you like to see here at erfworld.com?

Erfworld, the Tabletop Game

Postby Anton Gaist » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:34 pm

I know this is probably asking too much, but the more I read Erfworld, the more I find the idea of actually playing the game fascinating. I think you guys have probably already thought about it, and yes, I know it'd be one terribly complicated and long-winded game, but if you ever have the time and feel like it, please work on it.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd jump on this like a dingo on an Australian baby.

And I'm perfectly willing to wait a couple of years if that's what it would take.
Gentlemen, I like war.
I like trench war, I like Blitzkrieg, I like the offensive, I like the defensive.
I truly love each and every kind of war man can wage on a tabletop game.
Anton Gaist

Re: Erfworld, the Tabletop Game

Postby Doktor Jones » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:46 am

Yes, I'd love to see a rulebook outlining the rules of Erfworld, so people could roll their own campaigns, too :)

Then I can imagine... the miniatures game (can you imagine little marbit or peep or dwagon miniatures? would that not be awesome?!)... okay, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself (and our benevolent Overlords). So yes, a tabletop game would be great ^_^
Doktor Jones
Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Re: Erfworld, the Tabletop Game

Postby turbler » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 pm

I agree entirely, I would absolutely LOVE to play Erfworld. there's a PbP in the "your games" section, but nobody wants to play... It's a little simple, but it's all we got till someone makes the full version.
turbler

Return to Suggestions/Requests