Erfgame 3 (CLOSED) - Rules and Discussion

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Erfgame 3 (closed) - Rules and Discussion

Postby Lord of Monies » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:31 pm

He's said in his other game he's been swamped, so more a matter of life got to him than him ignoring us to focus on someone else.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Back in business :)
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Koliup » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Groovy. I(like the others) was getting worried you'd gone 'bluh' on us.
All systems nominal.
Koliup

Postby Lord of Monies » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Nah, I had faith. Occurances are far too interesting and fun for him to let fall by the way-side now.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Quick, exate - here's your chance to start a disney musical.

All you have to do is follow your heart and sing~
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Exate » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:00 am

Kaed wrote:Quick, exate - here's your chance to start a disney musical.

All you have to do is follow your heart and sing~
This is the worst hex ever.
Exate
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 am

Iiiiit's a small hex aaaaaafter all!
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:11 am

Think more Snow White, only instead of dancing with a bunch of pretty twittering birds he went :I and everyone had robin roast for breakfast.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Kaed » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Cue Monie's exploding in 5... 4... 3... 2...
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 pm

:D

This smile. It will not go away. Even the worry of what happens if I approach - if I approach - cannot wipe off this beautiful smile. The only question now is how to proceed.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 pm

I figured you'd need some preemptive good news before the incoming pantswetting terror.

And no, I'm not talking about the dwagons ;)

Edit: Though... if Colonel doesn't start responding we might have some problems. He has not replied to me since the 26th, though he's read everything I sent him...
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby LTDave » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Colonel's been in a place where he can read, but not reply - at least that's my understanding from MI2.

I certainly hope, incidentally, that the rest of us forumites are going to get told at some point what's been going on in your world - I know it has to be embargoed for now, but I look forward to finding out what all the guffaws are about...
LTDave

Postby Lord of Monies » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:52 pm

:(

Well done Kaed. The smile is gone.
Lord of Monies

Postby Exate » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:09 pm

LTDave wrote:I certainly hope, incidentally, that the rest of us forumites are going to get told at some point what's been going on in your world - I know it has to be embargoed for now, but I look forward to finding out what all the guffaws are about...
I suppose that when the game concludes, I can throw all my accumulated PMs for this game (currently ~40,000 words) into a Googledoc for anyone interested to read. It's... well, about as interesting as any other forum game, I suppose. Likely more fun to play through than to read. You'll only see my end of things that way, though, and Sultan Shahryar spends more time pondering philosophy and weighing his strategic options than he does engaging in comedic interludes.

Not that those birds didn't deserve it. That'll teach them to wake up the Exalted Lord of the Endless Sands.

Lord of Monies wrote:Well done Kaed. The smile is gone.
What has gone wonderfully right and then horribly wrong in your life? For that matter, what turn did it happen on? I'm still plugging along on Turn 14 here, though I'm not expecting much action until next turn or the turn after. Unless something goes horribly wrong for me as well, of course.
Exate

Postby Kaed » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Well, nothing has happened to monies yet. But I'm telling him something will likely happen soon that is going to make him wet himself. Right now though. Everything is awesome. He just found something he has long been looking for.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:13 pm

I'm on turn 15. The bad thing hasn't happened yet, it's just Kaed saying there's more to worry about beside the dwagons. He is the only person I know who can make me severely paranoid at the drop of a sentence. However the good thing is so good that it balances it some. Well, provided I can move the dwagons anyhow.

Yeah, what Kaed said.
Lord of Monies

Postby Koliup » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:16 pm

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. Nothing ever happens in Cadavera, or the surrounding area. Ever. It's like being trapped in a mortuary.
I'm tempted to name the surrounding swamp something angry and spiteful and possibly witty because of this.
Speaking of naming terrain features; how does that work in Erfworld? Does a side(or titans) just name somewhere, and everyone knows its name when they see it, or does such a thing spread through word of mouth?
All systems nominal.
Koliup

Postby Lord of Monies » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm guessing it's something like a natural thinkamancy/signamancy. Titans name a place according to the side and circumstantial details of the building, so even after a place is gone and reduced to ruins the name is still there which a commander class unit is instantly aware of due to the natural think/signamancy.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:34 pm

.... One day. One glorious day. One day I am going to remember to stop trusting fucking internet explorer with long posts. It doesn't matter how many times I refresh a separate page to remind it I'm still logged in. It waits.

Waits.

For me to hit send. Then says to log in.

Uuuugh.

I'll send you yours tomorrow, Exate.. Again.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 pm

And this is why, when in doubt, you copy your whole post so you can simply paste it in again after re-logging in.
Lord of Monies

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games