Nth Degree/Nth Zine

The FuMP, PartiallyClips, Get Nifty, and whatever else Rob Balder has a hand in.

Nth Degree/Nth Zine

Postby balder » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:42 pm

For you genre writers out there, my current Rob's Plug is Nth Degree/Nth Zine (the names indicate print vs. online versions), a sf/fantasy/gaming/comics/fandom zine that I have been helping my lifelong friend Mike Pederson produce since 2001. It went on extended hiatus, but it is now back as an e-zine, and accepting submissions. Give it a read, and if you've got short fiction, reviews, poetry, or comics you'd like to submit, please do!
balder

Re: Nth Degree/Nth Zine

Postby DevilDan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:23 pm

I have to ask two douche questions:

Do you feel that you led with the strongest story? That's a consideration when there is not cost that would lead people to keep reading if they did not enjoy the first story. (The first one is the one I read with the most concentration.)

Was the third story accept as-is, or did you suggest any editing?
They could not possibly win. Every man knew this with certainty, and lo it was glorious.
DevilDan

Re: Nth Degree/Nth Zine

Postby balder » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:48 pm

DevilDan wrote:I have to ask two douche questions:

Do you feel that you led with the strongest story? That's a consideration when there is not cost that would lead people to keep reading if they did not enjoy the first story. (The first one is the one I read with the most concentration.)

Was the third story accept as-is, or did you suggest any editing?

Mike Pederson makes all such editorial decisions about content, and he wouldn't have it any other way. :lol:

I'll point him to this thread.
balder

Return to Rob's Music and Other Projects