Erfgame 3 (CLOSED) - Rules and Discussion

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Erfgame 3 (closed) - Rules and Discussion

Postby Lord of Monies » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 pm

So either this turn I'm having now will hold the most triumphs I have had yet, combined, or the following turns are going to be that much more difficult. Not sure I can ask the Titans to shine down on me either as I did that several turns ago and now it would seem like I'm pestering them for every little thing (regardless of how big it actually is) so I need to win this under my own steam. Damn this is tense.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Koliup » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Just remember.
Go for the eyes, and don't let them tag your ruler!
All systems nominal.
Koliup

Postby Lord of Monies » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 pm

The first would require either a fantastic aim, or getting in close which is not advised, and my ruler is busy trying a gambit which puts him close to danger, but he's fine and more if it works.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Safaquel » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 pm

You're gonna lose about 1/4 of your units. I so Predict it.
Safaquel

Postby Lord of Monies » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:48 pm

:shock:

But, that would mean I'd lose Shiek and the Luft he rides on! Dammit, no! He's the one knight I have that I would not want to lose. Right, that's it. In true Barbarian Ruler Jillian Zamussels style I, Daphnes Nohansen Hi-Rule, shall take the Hard Way. I defy your prediction Safaquel! This battle shall be my greatest triumph in face of the odds. You hear me?! I shall not lose!!!
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Lord of Monies wrote:In true Barbarian Ruler Jillian Zamussels style I, Daphnes Nohansen Hi-Rule, shall take the Hard Way. I defy your prediction Safaquel! This battle shall be my greatest triumph in face of the odds. You hear me?! I shall not lose!!!

Righto. I'll warm up the Crucible of Suffering.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Koliup » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:20 pm

I take it the Crucible of Suffering is used in the production of the Alloy of Agony?
All systems nominal.
Koliup

Postby Lord of Monies » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not be hasty here.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Koliup wrote:I take it the Crucible of Suffering is used in the production of the Alloy of Agony?

Actually, the alloy is made from the sweet tears of those who foolishly fight fate. The Crucible is merely a form of punishment.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:54 pm

King Banhammer. The most royal of royals I think we've ever seen. "Not only foolish, but rude."
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Rudeness is inexcusable.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Koliup » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:27 pm

What a prudish fop.
All systems nominal.
Koliup

Postby Kaed » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:10 pm

www.noooooooooooooo.com

For your convenience, Monies.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:25 pm

I would like to request a brief moment of silence celebrating the noble actions of my knights Ralph and Shiek. They both believed in me completely, despite having almost opposite dispositions. I had hoped to keep them by my side and maybe one day promote them to warlord in honour of their actions during these difficult turns, but now that shall not be. They performed their Duty well.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 pm

You've still got Navi!
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Of course, and I am most glad that I have not lost all. I had intended to promote all 3 knights at some point or another, but was addressing those that departed for the time being. If anything, take emotion out of the equation and I've still gained a wonderful thing already. More-so shortly provided no more casualties. It's just sad. For now, all I can do is avenge them and protect what I still have. For Hi-Rule!
Lord of Monies

Postby Koliup » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:54 pm

See, this is why Vlab surrounds himself with disposable, opinion-less Stabbers and Archers. So that when they croak, the only emotion he feels is a little light winking out, and next turn's projected funds raising.
All systems nominal.
Koliup

Postby Kaed » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Lord of Monies wrote:If anything, take emotion out of the equation and I've still gained a wonderful thing already. More-so shortly provided no more casualties. It's just sad. For now, all I can do is avenge them and protect what I still have. For Hi-Rule!

Emotion will always be part of the equation, even if Daphnes turns into soggy cardboard.

For instance... Ever notice who Navi was always hanging around with? ;)
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Ah, yes, that had not occured to me yet. A part of me is beginning to wish I had left and returned turns later with reinforcements if I could find them. Such is the world we live in. Tough choices and loss where ever you go.

And now I only hope that, in my anger, I haven't upset certain forces that I figure could set me back if they desired.
Lord of Monies

Postby Exate » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:29 pm

You know, other people doing things when I'm not actively getting PMs from Kaed always makes me a bit paranoid that they've entered my battlespace somewhere I don't have active communications with, and the delays are because Kaed is waiting until all my troops have been handily slaughtered to tell me anything. The fact that I can't tell if others are processing matters at the same time as I am or several turns ahead or behind only makes it worse.

Currently on Turn 15 here, by the way. Sultan Shahryar has leveled, likely for the last time in the foreseeable future. Knights are really worth the cost in my experience thus far; I can see why Lord of Monies would be saddened at the loss of two of his (my condolences; the requested moment of silence will be granted pending evidence that you are not actively slaughtering my field units). I eagerly look forward to the day that I have the wealth to field them, as well as other useful and powerful units, in significant numbers.
Exate
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games