Erfgame 3 (CLOSED) - Rules and Discussion

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Erfgame 3 (closed) - Rules and Discussion

Postby Kaed » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Sorry for leaving you all in the dark lately. Stuff has happened of late that just totally sucked away all my drive to do... pretty much anything. I'll try to pull myself together tomorrow. :C
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Take all the time you need. Don't prioritise us if other sucky stuff is a bigger problem.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby CroverusRaven » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:40 am

Hey Kaed, you still in need of a second hand with this game? Other than the Marbit Island game which is dragging along at glacier speed right now I find myself in a bunch of dead stop games so I have a lot more time on my hands now.
CroverusRaven

Postby Kaed » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm

CroverusRaven wrote:Hey Kaed, you still in need of a second hand with this game? Other than the Marbit Island game which is dragging along at glacier speed right now I find myself in a bunch of dead stop games so I have a lot more time on my hands now.

On the one had it would be really helpful to have an assistant, but on the other, I'm getting kind of frustrated by people who offer to do this then stick around for only a few weeks, or never show up at all, leaving the game in chaos and grinding it to a halt while I try to pick the pieces up again. The other problem with thins is the other GM does not run the game in as efficient or fun a way as I do. I know Exate in particular prefers me as a Titan than he did Metheglin. But... we can try, if the players are willing to give you a chance. You would be running Koliup and Colonel most likely.

Speaking of Colonel... It has been in excess of two weeks since I have heard anything from him, and I can see he still logs on, though apparently infrequently. Unfortunately, if he does not reply before Monday (Jan 7), I will have to offer his side up to another prospective player. This will not be a hard reset of the side (we tried that when Koliup took over Nihila's slot and it was kind of a mess, but workable since we were only 10 turns in then, and no one had previous interaction with each other yet), but rather someone else picking up the reins of his side. He has some pretty cool assets, so I don't think they'd be dissapointed with it.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 pm

That would be quite interesting from my perspective. Would the new player simply take control of Kevin, or perhaps an underling manages to take over? Guess it's only something to think about if it comes to pass, but considering my up-coming plans it could change matters considerably.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Lord of Monies wrote:That would be quite interesting from my perspective. Would the new player simply take control of Kevin, or perhaps an underling manages to take over? Guess it's only something to think about if it comes to pass, but considering my up-coming plans it could change matters considerably.

I've already got an in-canon plan that doesn't involve retconjuration or asspulls at all.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Hail to the chief!
Lord of Monies

Re: Erfgame 3 (1 Slot Open, See Pg. 60) - Rules and Discussi

Postby CroverusRaven » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Plus if the new player wanted to change the look of the side, livery and natural signamancy can be changed rather easily, at least that's what I'm getting from how livery works in Erfworld.
CroverusRaven

Postby Lord of Monies » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Something like what units he can pop would be the same, though, so they'd have to like what colonel made or just put up with it.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Safaquel has been interested for a while, he'll probably love the chance to get in on this.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Safaquel » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 pm

I am, but it's 5:25 in the morning here in Russia and I am only online because I can't sleep for the pain.
Maybe you could PM me some of the basic details regarding normal gameplay, Kaed?
I have ideas, but I'm not very experienced with online tabletops. And I definitely need to gauge the commitment so that I don't drop out mid-play.
Safaquel

Postby Safaquel » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:45 am

Nah, 'msorry, guys, I'm out. Stuff came up.
Safaquel

Postby WhirdCheese » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 pm

I'd be willing to take over.
WhirdCheese

Postby LTDave » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 pm

As would I.
LTDave

Postby Kaed » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Pick a number between 1 and 1000. Whoever is closest wins.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Lord of Monies wrote:362

Monies you putz you're already in the game >>
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Taking a punt at an early empire. Guessing that's a no.
Lord of Monies

Postby WhirdCheese » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Please disreguard this post. I'll be editing one further along.
Last edited by WhirdCheese on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
WhirdCheese

Postby NexAngelus » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 pm

NexAngelus

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games