Erfgame 3 (CLOSED) - Rules and Discussion

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Erfgame 3 (CLOSED) - Rules and Discussion

Postby Koliup » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:50 am

HerbieRai wrote:What Turn are you guys on now? Is the game is keeping a good pace?

16/17. It keeps pace with the comic, maybe a little slower. But anyone who pulls far ahead in turns waits longer.
All systems nominal.
Koliup

Postby Kaed » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:03 pm

I'm currently in a period where I'm trying to finally sync everyone together into the same turn. Due to this, the game is going to slow down a lot in the future, unless some of our more lollygagging comrades (not necessarily because they're lazy, some of them just put more effort in per update) speed up.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Right, finally, reliable internet again. God I hate tablets. Useless little piles. Time to get down to business. Literally.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:30 pm

http://alkeenan.wordpress.com/2011/02/1 ... e-useless/

The replies are more funny than the actual entry... it's like watching screaming monkies gibber and throw poo at each other.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Ha ha, stupid people are funny.

*remembers that youtube video you linked to*

Hey I resent th- ok, so no I don't. It's all gun be k now though. Keeping it simple, bustin' out the orders, and gather me some information before I execute any strategies. Yeah, Daphnes is the King again. Took him long enough.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Lord of Monies » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:46 pm

:shock:

OH BOOP!!!
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 pm

I warned you about Kathy. I warned you dawg.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Well, it was certainly a shock, yes, but I'd like to think I now have the matter in hand. I have my plan, feel quite secure in it. Not enough to wonder what could possibly go wrong, but still pretty good.
Lord of Monies

Postby LTDave » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:32 am

"What is wrong with this fish?"
LTDave

Postby Kaed » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 am

LTDave wrote:"What is wrong with this fish?"

Uh. What? If that's a relevant reference, I missed it.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Kaed » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 am

Also I have an idea but I need both of you (LTDave and Monies) to be on at the same time. I don't know if this will work, but can you both try to be on an hour and a half from now? (9:30 CST)
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:17 am

I'm not doing much all day, so yeah, can do. I'll get a reply out before then and get myself into full player mode.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:59 am

Guess Dave isn't on this time. Have to find another time.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Shame. I'm still not doing much of anything all weekend, so given a bit of warning I can be here to try this again.
Lord of Monies

Postby LTDave » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Sorry folks - I'm in Australia, so times are not always convenient. Didn't even see your message until just now.

I'm online now for another hour, then again tonight for a bit (but you're, what, 14 hours behind me? Or 15 if it's central US time).

Cheers
LTDave

Postby Lord of Monies » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 am

Yeah, I'm England me, so it's pretty much guaranteed that if you're awake, I'm asleep and vice versa. Kaed, however great your idea might be, looks like it might not be possible.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 am

Ah well, I'll live. Currently more concerned about the serious lack of Exate. He hasn't even been online since tuesday. I hope we don't lose him...
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:08 am

Not the Sultan! I still wanna know what would happen if we ever met. C'mon man, return to us.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Sigh... alright guys. I really didn't want to have to do this, but I guess I have to be fair to everyone else.

So.. if Exate hasn't shown up by next monday, (Jan 21), his side will be given to another player.

I can't just hold everyone up forever, but I'll try and give him some more time.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:34 pm

So hey Kaed, a warning which I hope to avoid but no promises. Rest of the week puts me back on the tablet which I hope to make work this time. At least enough to be able to reply to a post. I'll be on it over the weekend as well as I'm going to see a friend which means I might not reply for some time regardless. Hopefully the current shenanigans will be concluded by then so I'll only be holding myself up.
Lord of Monies

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games